In The Quiet of the Night

Last Dance

Yuri and Jessica arrived at the party; the music is now in full swing. There are a lot people talking, eating, drinking and dancing. As soon as Yuri and Jessica entered the house, their friends welcomed them. Jessica enjoyed the party; it was really a great relief to be able to talk to Yuri about how she feels. But Jessica is still thinking about the man he met on the cemetery, the man's action is close to Yuri's. Unfortunately, she forgot the man because of her friends and Yuri's parents who never stopped talking to her and making her laugh.

 

From the foyer of the kitchen, Michael is smiling at the site he is looking. Jessica and Yuri laughing like they do not have a problem. Michael feels good seeing her sister happy beside Jessica. Michael walked back to the kitchen and continues to talk to their relatives.

 

Yuri's mom insisted all nine girls to spend overnight at the Kwon's residence, she prepared the rooms for the guest. She told the girls that there are only three available rooms they can share, the girls told Mrs Kwon that it's fine to share rooms.

 

Yuri (whispering): "Jessica, do you want to sleep on my room? I can sleep on the couch."

Jessica: "I can share the room with Tiffany and Taeyeon."

Yuri: "You can sleep in my room; anyway the couch is also inside the room."

Jessica: "You are really selfish!"

Yuri: "Huh?!"

Jessica: "You still want to keep me to yourself ha?" - sweetly smiling to the tan girl

Yuri (turning really red): "Canikeepyoutomyselfforever?" - suddenly stoop

Jessica: "I'm sorry?"

Yuri: "Nothing. Let's go to my room now? I think you really need to rest."

Jessica (disappointed because Yuri did not repeat what she said): "Alright."

Yuri: "After you Princess."

 

As they enter Yuri's room, both are lost for words. Yuri is unsure what to say at this time, while Jessica doesn't know if she will go to bed or wait for Yuri to tell her to lie down. One of them must say something.

 

Jessica: "I'll use the bathroom to freshen up ok."

Yuri: "I'll get you some clothes to wear on your sleep."

 

Yuri opened the cabinet to look for comfortable clothes Jessica can wear. After which, Jessica went to the bathroom to clean. While Yuri started preparing the couch to sleep, once done she sat and waited for Jessica to finish.

 

Lights off. Two hearts are beating fast. Two souls are unable to sleep. Each thinking of the other. Eyes are open. Minds are working. Eager to say something. Yuri can't take it anymore. She stood up and walked out of the room, she went to the kitchen to get water. She's still wide awake. She sat on the living room couch. She noticed a figure standing outside their living room. Yuri approached the figure.

 

Yuri: "Can't sleep?"

Michael: "Oh, hey sister! Still trying to be sleepy and yourself?"

Yuri: "Needed to drink water."

Michael: "Who is the girl in your room?"

Yuri: "Jessica. Wait, how did you know?!"

Michael: "Relax, Mom told me."

Yuri: "Oh okay."

Michael: "Jessica. Nice name. You like her."

Yuri: "Of course not."

Michael: "You will love her."

Yuri (trying to change the topic): "Why did you tell me to go to the cemetery, when you are not there?"

Michael: "I'm sorry about that sweetie. I have to meet another person, so I left quickly. But it was better that I was not there."

Yuri: "What are you trying to say?"

Michael: "You found your heart again."

Yuri: "I really do not understand what you're saying."

Michael: "I am happy to see you smiling again Yul, it's been a long time since both of us smiled. I missed you and our late night outs."

Yuri: “I miss you to oppa and I'm glad you're back."

Michael: "Always smile, not matter how hard life is. Because there will always be another day to begin."

Yuri: "Yes sir!"

Michael: "I love you sister. Go to sleep, she is waiting for you. You have to say something. You have to tell her."

Yuri: "You can really see through me."

Michael: “Our veins are interconnected, our hearts are one."

Yuri: "I love you brother. Get some sleep as well."

Michael: "Alright. Go back to your Princess."

 

Yuri went back to her room to find Jessica sitting on the couch.

 

Yuri: "Why are you on the couch?"

Jessica: "I was waiting for you."

Yuri: "Why?"

Jessica: "You said you want to keep me to yourself, but you left me alone."

Yuri: "Sorry Sica, I went down to get water. Here, I get you one too."

Jessica: "Sica, my Mom calls me by that name."

Yuri: "Okay, I will not call you Sica then."

Jessica: "It's not that. It's fine. Call me Sica."

Yuri (smiling): "I love to call you Sica."

Jessica: "Is that how you get your girls? By sweet talking to them?"

Yuri: "I'm not a player."

 

Yuri sighed..

 

Jessica: "You're serious."

Yuri: "I caught my last girlfriend cheating on me and her reason; I was not brave enough to tell my family about our relationship."

Jessica: "That is not reason enough."

Yuri: "But I guess she was right. I am a coward to let my family know what I really am."

Jessica: "You just need to take some time."

Yuri: "Do you feel any different if I say I like girls?"

Jessica: "I'm not to judge a person just because of her ual orientation. I also like girls, but never in a such relationship."

Yuri: "I hope it's that easy to tell my parents and my brother."

Jessica: "They sure will have their own reaction, but I guess as family they will definitely support you."

Yuri: "Thanks Sica!"

 

Yuri held Jessica's hand as they sat on the couch, unable to resist the magical moment, Jessica lean her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

 

Yuri: "You should get some sleep."

Jessica: "Thank you for a wonderful night."

Yuri: "Should I get a reward?" - grinning to the blode girl.

Jessica: "Wooha! Not so fast Yuri-ah!"

Yuri: "Hahaha.. I will not you, don't worry. I don't force girls, they force me."

Jessica: "Aisshhh... Right!"

 

Yuri looked at Jessica lovingly and kissed her forehead. To start things out slowly and surely, may well be felt on both girls. It's not the right moment, the time is best with the right person. The night is bidding goodbye and all nine girls are sleeping peacefully, waiting for another day to begin and night to end.