The First Morning Together

Last Dance

 

The girls are peacefully sleeping when they heard a whistle, all girls groan in their respective rooms. Yuri and Taeyeon were the first to wake up; Yuri woke Sooyoung while Taeyeon woke Yoona. They want to prepare for Sooyoung's proposal to Sunny early before the other girls wake up, Yuri and Taeyeon went downstairs to stop the whistling sound so as not to wake the others when they found the alarm on.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon checked all the rooms downstairs after turning off the alarm; they went to the garage where they found Michael fixing the van with a headset.

 

Yuri: "Oppa, the alarm went on. What's going on?"

Taeyeon: "I don't think oppa can hear us. Looks like you have to do more than that Yul."

Yuri: "Aish,, loud music early in the morning? Is he trying to break his eardrum?"

 

Yuri went closer to Michael and places her hand on his shoulder; the older guy looks back and yelled after seeing the girls.

 

Michael: "Yay! What,,, what happened to your face?"

Yuri: "What are you talking about? Is there something wrong with our faces?"

Taeyeon: "He isn't looking at us Yul."

 

Yuri and Taeyeon turned their head as well only to find Tiffany with cream all over her face; Tiffany smiled at the sight of the two girls. Michael removed his headset and breathes before talking.

 

Michael: "Fany, you scared the hell out of me!"

Tiffany: "I'm sorry oppa, thought I heard something and want to check it immediately."

Michael: "Hahaha... That's fine; you may have heard the alarm on. I set it to make sure I do not forget preparing your breakfast, but I forgot since I was listening to my morning music. Sorry about that too, for waking you girls early."

Yuri: "Its fine oppa, we thought that there is an emergency so we hurried and checked out all the rooms downstairs."

Taeyeon: "Since we're up, why don’t we help you in preparing breakfast?”

Michael: “Alright, both of you can help me and Fany please wash your face and ready the others for breakfast.”

Tiffany: “Yes oppa. Sorry to scare you again.”

 

Michael smiled after Tiffany went back inside the house, Yuri and Taeyeon went to the kitchen to start preparing their breakfast.

 

Taeyeon: “Do you think Sooyoung will make it today?”

Yuri: “I guess so, she has been preparing all night. She really wants to get over with it today. Do you have any doubts?”

Taeyeon: “I’m just thinking, which is more important to Sooyoung. Is it Sunny or food?”

 

Both girls laughed at Taeyeon’s statement, Sooyoung is known as a food lover before she even starts dating Sunny. Sunny has been really patient with Sooyoung’s love for food, Sooyoung’s first love is always food and she can ever ignore Sunny for that matter. Sunny on the other hand had long given up the attention as long as it is food; it was fine with her instead of fighting because of other girls. Their relationship has been wonderful, together with their other friends they had remain their commitment fun and full of wonderful moments.

 

Sooyoung is not a known romantic person that is why Taeyeon has second doubts; however, Yuri believes that Sooyoung really wants to tell Sunny her importance and a promise to be around no matter what happen is what the taller girl wants.

 

Michael went upstairs to talk to Sooyoung about her plan today; he was surprise to see her on the porch. Michael approaches Sooyoung...

 

Michael: “Good morning Soo! Did you get enough sleep for today’s activity?”

Sooyoung: “Morning oppa! I was not able to sleep last night, I keep on thinking if I am all ready for today.”

Michael: “Nervous?”

Sooyoung: “So much! I think I will collapse later, so I just have to make sure that I eat a lot.”

Michael: What?! Eat a lot! No, you should eat moderately. Hahaha… Soo, you don’t have to worry. It is not like you are going to ask Sunny to marry you.”

Sooyoung: “What if she doesn’t like what I am going to do?”

Michael: “Trust me, Sunny will definitely like it.”

Sooyoung: “Ya, you’re not even a girl to know.”

Michael: “My super power is telling me that all will turn out right. Trust your oppa on this ok.”

Sooyoung: “I’m just kidding. Of course, I trust you. You always save us.”

Michael: “Because I love all of you guys! And as long as you tell Sunny what you really feel, she will appreciate it more than you expect. Love is a wonderful thing and even better when you share it with the one you want to spend a lifetime.”

Sooyoung: “I hope you find the person who wants to spend her lifetime with you oppa.”

Michael: “We’re talking about you and Sunny, how come I entered the picture?”

Sooyoung: “Because all of us are in love, I also want you to be happy.”

Michael: “Thanks! Should you get ready? We still have to buy flowers later. Yuri and Taeyeon are preparing breakfast.”

Sooyoung: “Right, I almost forgot the flowers. I’ll help set the table so we can eat and go after.”

Michael: “I’ll just shower and will join you girls in a bit.”

 

Sooyoung went to kitchen to find Yuri cooking bacons and eggs, Taeyeon toasting bread and making coffee. The smell made Sooyoung forget about being nervous about later.

 

Yuri: “Here’s the food lover. Good morning Soo!”

Sooyoung: “I love the smell of breakfast.”

Taeyeon: “You always love food.”

Sooyoung: “Morning you two and takes for rubbing it in.”

Taeyeon: You know we are just kidding. Come on and help us set the table.”

Sooyoung: “At your service midget!”

Taeyeon: “Who’s midget?”

Sooyoung: “I mean tae-tae!”

Yuri: “Don’t start it Soo or we will not help you later.”

Sooyoung: “Fine.”

Sooyoung set the table while the two other girls finish the preparing the food. As soon as the table is set, the other girls came down one by one.

 

Yuri: “Morning Yoong!”

Yoona: “Morning Yuri unnie, you woke up early?”

Yuri: “Yes, thanks to oppa’s alarm!”

Taeyeon: “Morning Seo!”

Seohyun: “Morning Tae unnie, you also up early.”

Taeyeon: “Right, because we want to prepare your breakfast.”

Seohyun: “Thanks!”

Taeyeon and Yuri: “Morning Nix, morning Hyo! How was last night?”

Nicole: “It was one of the most wonderful nights I ever had, because I was able to sleep eight hours.”

Taeyeon: “What?”

Hyoyeon: “Yeah, the bed is so comfortable and we fall at sleep immediately.”

Yuri: “Must be jetlag and tiredness.”

Hyoyeon: “Must be.”

Yuri: “Sica must still be sleeping, let me wake her up. I’ll look at Amber and Krystal as well.”

 

Michael, Krystal and Amber are coming down before Yuri walks out of the kitchen.

 

Yuri: “There you are girls.”

Krystal: Morning Yuri unnie.”

Yuri: “Where did you sleep?”

Krystal: “I slept Sarah unnie’s room.”

Yuri: “How about Amber?”

Amber: “Don’t worry Yul; I shared the room with Sam unnie.”

Yuri: “Good. Wait, where’s Sam unnie?”

Michael: “She needs to go to work; she has an appointment with their Japanese investors. Sam’s company is planning a fashion show here in New York and she wants to talk to all of you girls about it.”

Yuri: “Interesting. Wait, I have to wake up Sica.”

 

Yuri excused herself and went upstairs to wake Jessica. She knocked on the door first before turning the knob and found Jessica still sleeping peacefully. Yuri walks slowly and sat on the edge of the bed, she tap Jessica’s shoulder…

 

Yuri: “Sica, baby wake up. Food is ready. Sooyoung woke up early; if you do not hurry we’ll have nothing to eat.”

Jessica: Hmmm…”

Yuri: “Come on, get up. We have a lot of things to do today.”

Jessica: “Okay.”

Yuri: “Okay what?!”

Jessica: “I’m up Seobang. Is Krystal up already?”

Yuri: “She’s downstairs.”

 

Yuri left Jessica to change clothes and joined the girls downstairs. Tiffany and Sunny are already up when Yuri went down. They are just waiting for Jessica before starting breakfast.

 

Sooyoung: “How many more HOURS are we going to wait for Jessie?”

Everyone: “Hahaha…”

Jessica: “And why are you all laughing, huh?!”

Michael: “Morning Jessie. Come on; sit beside me so we can start eating. We have to prepare to later.”

Krystal: “Jessica unnie, here’s your plate and coffee.”

Jessica: “Thanks sister.”

 

Jessica seats in between Michael and Yuri, everybody started eating. Everybody is eating quietly, each one is thinking of something. Sooyoung is still thinking of what she’s going to tell Sunny, Sunny is looking at Sooyoung wondering what the taller girl is thinking, Taeyeon is thinking of how she will propose to Tiffany while Tiffany is thinking designing for Nicole’s wedding dress, Yoona is thinking of a plan to make her proposal unique while Seohyun is thinking what activities she can do with Yoona while in New York, Hyoyeon is already thinking of the wedding while Nicole is still happy with Hyoyeon’s proposal last night, Amber is thinking when can she have the courage to tell Krystal how much she likes the girl while Krystal is thinking of the future ahead of her, Amber and Jessica and Yuri is thinking of some quality time with Jessica while Jessica is only thinking of spending time with Yuri while the tan girl is with her.

 

Michael can only look left and right, watching the girls of his life is enough for him to make his life happy and complete. With all the girls safe and happy, he can live his life like this. But there are three more things he has to do to make everything good.