And So, Yuri Is Really Back

Last Dance

 

***** BAR PITTI, NEW YORK *****

 

Michael and company are waiting for Yuri, while looking after Jessica and Taecyeon. Michael is keeping an eye on Taecyeon, he has a feeling that the younger guy will do something bad to Jessica. He just wish that he can read Taecyeon so that any second will not waste to save Jessica, Michael is determine to stop Taecyeon's plan to the blonde girl.

 

Michael is looking closely to Taecyeon, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Amber points to the entrance of the bar, everyone is looking at the entrance,, there stood a tan girl wearing a leather jacket, with her long jet black hair hanging on her shoulder, tight black jeans and chucks to pair up. She looked very handsome; Jessica thought she has drunk too much to see Yuri. The tan girl walks over to Michael's table; she was surprise to see Amber, Krystal and Sam. But what surprised Yuri, was the person Michael is keeping an eye on - Jessica.

 

Unknown to Taecyeon, he starts to perform his evil plan by telling Jessica the news about Yuri.

 

Taecyeon: "Jess, I have something to tell you. I just hope you'll take it easy."

Jessica: "Now what?"

Taecyeon: "My cousin Victoria called me earlier today; she said that she's back with Yuri."

 

At the same time Taecyeon was saying that, Yuri approached the bar where they are seating and said...

 

Yuri: "Really? How come I didn't know that?"

Taecyeon: "Who are you...?"

 

Taecyeon stopped mid sentence, he was surprise to see Yuri. Michael, Amber, Krystal and Sam at her back. Taecyeon don't know what to do, he was cursing to himself, and he was frozen and was looking at Jessica.

 

Yuri: "I want to talk to my girlfriend, can you excuse us?"

Jessica: "Yeah, who is your girlfriend?"

Taecyeon: "Jess is with me; see she doesn't even want to be with you!"

Michael: "Jessica, you better come with us. You have a lot to explain."

Jessica: "Oppa?! What are you doing here?"

Michael: "Nicole is worried about you; she called me and told me to look for you. Good thing my cousin is here and I was surprise to see you. Let's go."

Taecyeon: "Who are you people to meddle with me and Jess, get the hell out of here?"

Yuri: "Ok, let's settle this once and for all. Let's go outside!"

Jessica: "Yuri-ah, stop it. I am not going with you or Taecyeon, I am going with Oppa!"

Michael: "Hear that, come on let's go."

 

Michael carried the drunken blonde girl until outside the bar, then he pushed Jessica towards Yuri and pulled Sam with him to get the car. Jessica automatically placed her hands on Yuri's neck, while the tan girl carried Jessica bridal style. Jessica missed the scent of Yuri and nuzzled her nose close to the tan girl's cheek.

 

Krystal and Amber are looking at Yuri and Jessica, Krystal with a smile plastered on her face while Amber looks jealous of the two. Suddenly, Taecyeon walks out of the bar and approaches Yuri. He pulled Yuri leather jacket and yelled.

 

Taecyeon: "Why do you always show yourself when I am having a good time with Jess!!!"

Yuri: "Don't touch me!"

Taecyeon: "You think just because you are a girl, I will not hurt you!"

 

Taecyeon punched Yuri in the face, causing the tan girl to fall back with Jessica. Amber instinctively took hold of Jessica while blocking Krystal who wants to pounce Taecyeon. Yuri looks at Amber and both knew what to do, everyone inside the bar went out checking the screams they heard inside.

 

Taecyeon and Yuri squared against each other, Michael and Sam quickly stepped out of the car when they saw the two ready to fight each other.

 

Sam: "God, Michael stopped Yuri and that guy!"

Michael: "Nah, let Yuri stopped the big guy."

Sam: "What are you talking about? Are you serious?"

Michael: "Trust me, just watch."

 

Taecyeon aim for Yuri's face again, however this time not carrying Jessica, Yuri was able to avoid the punch and instead hit Taecyeon on his stomach. Taecyeon stumbled back and Yuri took this chance to place another punch this time on Taecyeon's neck. This cause the taller guy to fall, Yuri pulled him to stand up and hit him four times on his ribs and finally on his face. Taecyeon was no match to the faster Yuri, turns out a simple fight for Yuri. She left Taecyeon to attend to Jessica who became unconscious due to drinking too much.

 

Krystal: "Yuri unnie, that was amazing!"

Amber: "Since we were young Yuri unnie has been really good with boxing."

Krystal: "You know Yuri unnie?"

Michael: Girls, we all have to rest for tonight. Let's meet tomorrow after your school, we have some things to talk about."

Krystal: "Ok, are you going to drive all of us home?"

Sam: "I can ride a cab Michael, why don't you bring the girls home."

Michael: "Can you join us tomorrow?"

Sam: "Sure."

Michael: "Wait, we'll drive you home first. Then Jessica, Amber and Krystal. Yuri will stay in the same hotel where I am staying."

Sam: "Alright, let's go. I don't want the girls to be late on school."

Michael: "Yes ma'am!"

 

Everyone forgot what happened a while ago, as they all laughed. Yuri is very happy to see her brother dorky at these times. They all went to the car.

 

Michael drove to Sam place, they bid goodbye to the woman who witness so much in just a few hours. Sam is very happy to see Michael and happier finding out that Michael is still single. She can't wait to see him tomorrow again.

 

Next stop is at Nicole and Jessica's dorm. However, Jessica wants to stay with Yuri. Michael called Nicole and as the girl stepped out of the car, she was very happy to see Yuri.

 

Nicole: "Yul! You're here; it's good to see you. Is Jess pretty much drunk? I knew Taecyeon will not do anything good!"

Yuri: "Relax Nix, we have taken care of him. Sica wants to stay with me, is that okay with you?"

Nicole: "Sure, wait you know Michael oppa?"

Yuri: "He's my brother!"

Nicole: "That's why!"

Michael: "Nicole, I want to meet you after your class. Would that be fine?"

Nicole: "Sure prof, just let me know when and what time."

Yuri: "Huh? Michael oppa is your professor?"

Michael: "Yul, we'll talk about it tomorrow ok. Nicole, go back inside and make sure to lock all your doors. Go, we'll stay here while you go inside."

 

Nicole went back inside their dorm, Michael did not leave not until he saw the lights turn off inside. They drove next to Amber's apartment where Krystal also lives.

 

Yuri: "Wait, Krystal's staying with you?"

Amber: "Since we were thirteen years old!"

Yuri: "What?! Are you two together?"

Krystal: "Of course not Yuri unnie, we are best friends!"

Amber - whispered to Yuri: "I haven't confessed to her yet."

Yuri - whispered back to Amber: "You are really slow, Heheheh."

Amber: "Yeah right!"

 

Last stop is at the hotel; Michael said goodnight and left Yuri and Jessica on his sister's room. Yuri attended Jessica first before hitting the shower;