One Year And Going

Last Dance

***** NEW YORK *****

Jessica and Nicole started their school year in a good term. Both girls have managed to spend more time together. Their love and respect grew. Nicole is happy to notice that Jessica would not cry anymore while talking about their parents. Jessica and Nicole's uncle (youngest brother of their mothers) has been looking after them while he works for a congressman. Their uncle is a known gambler amongst his friends and colleagues. He has debts from many loansharks in the district of New York. Unknow to Jessica, her uncle has sold more than 80% of the Jung Enterprise. Taecyeon saw that as an opportunity to get Jessica.

Michael received an important call from his friend working on the FBI. He was told that the Jung Enterprise has been sold to loanshark operating in New York, Michael was given a name and address of the loan operator. Wasting no time, Michael visited the address and made a deal with the operator. Michael prepared documents to be signed and lawfully notified. He paid $750,000 to get back Jung Enterprise. He made a deal with the operator not to inform uncle Jung of the said deal. After the transaction, Michael called his parents to update them of the situation.

Taecyeon invited uncle Jung for a dinner, he had started his plan to get the Jung Enterprise. This will be a big chance for him to get Jessica. Taecyeon propose to buy off the Enterprise to bring it back to the market, uncle Jung nver mentioned to the young man that the business is almost sold and only 20% of the business is owned by their family. Uncle Jung still made a deal with Taecyeon, but not without the young man telling the other that he wants Jessica as part of the deal plus a one million as uncle Jung's personal money. Being the greedy and selfish brute, uncle Jung agreed . He will help Taecyeon win Jessica's heart, no matter how long he has to wait. After the dinner appointment, Taecyeon went to one of the popular bar in New York to enjoy the night with booze and women.

Back in Jessica and Nicole's apartment, the cousins are talking about the upcoming first anniversary of Jessica and Yuri. The first 12 months of their relationship were not really too much for them, Yuri visited Jessica twice in New York while Jessica visited Yuri only once. Yuri understood that Jessica can't really spend a lot of money since she is determine to save it for emergency purposes. Good thing Michael has been showering Yuri with plane tickets. Yuri also spent time with her brother during her visit. No matter how much Yuri want to introduce Michael to Jessica, it always happen that Michael has so many things to do. Michael was supposed to go back to South Korea, however, he could not shake of the feeling that he has to stay where Jessica is to protect her.

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

Michael is also busy planning to get the remaining 20% of the Jung Enterprise, he continues to work with his friends in South Korea drafting proposals for a complete buy out of the business. He is still a consultant in Seoul General Hospital. Michael frequently visits Sarah and his parents, who are always updated with Jessica's current activities unknown to Yuri. Kwon family knew that Yuri and Jessica are celebrating their first anniversary and they want to send Yuri to New York to celebrate.

Yuri's parents gave their daughter pocket money to go to New York, they have not mention to Yuri that they knew since the start that Jessica is Yuri's girlfriend. Michael helped his parents fully understand what Yuri is, it came to them as a shocked for they always hope to see Yuri walk in the altar to marry her future husband. Though both Mr and Mrs Kwon knew that the most important thing is for their kid's happines and if that is what makes Yuri happy, they can only support her.

They drove Yuri to the airport and remind her to spend time with Michael as well. They gave two boxes to Yuri, each for their kids. Inside the box, an iPod for Michael and iPhone for Yuri. Generous parents indeed to two wonderful kids.

Seven girls are seated on their favorite girls hangout, all of them are holding glasses and cheering for their friend Yuri and Jessica as they also celebrate the couple's first year together.

***** NEW YORK *****

Phone rings inside a classroom. The man excuse himself on the class and went out the room to answer the phone.

Michael: "Yul! Are you here in New York?"
Yuri: "I'm in the hotel."
Michael: "I'm in my class, I will finish in an hour. Can you wait for me there so we can plan on your dinner date with Jessica?"
Yuri: "Sure, don't hurry. You still have a lot of time to help me. I will wait for you ok."
Michael: "Alright, I'll see you later sister!"

Yuri calls Jessica, another ring was heard inside the same classroom. Jessica excused herself to answer the call.

Jessica: "Hello?"
Yuri: "Sica! Guess where am I?"
Jessica: "Korea?"
Yuri: "I'm in the Ritz Hotel."
Jessica: "You must be kidding me."
Yuri: "I'm not princess. I'm here in New York. You can see after school."
Jessica: "Can't wait!"
Yuri: "Just call me later ok."
Jessica: "Sure. Bye. I Love You."
Yuri: "I Love You."

After class, Michael hurriedly went back to the hotel to meet Yuri. They grabbed coffee and proceed to the place where they reserved for Yuri's suprise anniversary gift to Jessica. They rented a house situated near the beach, a table is set on the veranda overlooking the vast beach. They made sure that everything is all set, food, music, room, staff who will serve food. Yuri cost this plan her year's saving, but didn't mind at all as long as it's for Jessica. Michael on the other hand can only beam proudly at her sister, he is sure glad that Yuri found her heart again. After thy made sure that all is set later, Michael went back to school and Yuri went to Jessica and Nicole's apartment.

Yuri gave the packages Hyoyeon told her to give Nicole. Yuri updated the girls with what's happening to their other friends. Yuri told Jessica that she is going to pick her for a dinner date.

Yuri came back to the apartment to pick Jessica, Michael is generous enough to lend Yuri his car. Drive going to the beach sure is quiet. Both girls cherished the silence that enveloped them to let the feeling of love surround them again as they have missed each other so much. Reaching the beach, Yuri led Jessica to the beach house she rented. Jessica was awed with the house, it was simple but yet beautiful. They went inside and Yuri took off her jacket and removed Jessica's cardigan as well. They sat on the couch and started a conversation. Both updated each other of current happenings to their lives. Jessica was so eager to know if Yuri has been behaved while they are away. They exchange stories of the past 12 months of their lives, with and without each other. Soon, Yuri asked Jessica to come with her to the veranda. Yuri assisted Jessica to sit on the table and as soon as Yuri seated, music starts playing. Jessica can hear their favorite song playing in the background, the view is so peaceful and it was very romantic.

Yuri: "Happy first anniversary to us Sica."
Jessica: "I'm really happy that you are here with me on this very special day. I know that we have not spend a lot of time together, but everytime I see you I always fall in love with you over and over again. It feels like I don't get tired of this feeling. It's different when you are physically with me. You inspire me to continue no matter how difficult it is."
Yuri: "I'm glad the feeling is mutual. Yes, it is sad to be away from you. I can't help thinking about you everyday, I almost want to stay here forever. However, I know I made a promise that we will give each other time to reach our goals. That we will support one another. I have and will always be faithful to you. I love you Sica. I hope I can spend many more years with you, only you."
Jessica: "I am always yours Yuri-ah, only yours."

The couple ate dinner while talking about their other plans, their family and friends. It seems that they have so many things to talk about. So many lost time to catch up. As soon as the table's clear, Yuri asked Jessica to walk with her on the beach. After some time, Yuri stopped and looked lovingly with the same love she felt for Jessica, cupped her face and kissed her. It was a long a passionate kiss. It was for the moment they are away from each other. Jessica felt the warmth of Yuri's body close to her, she placed her hands on Yuri's neck to pushed the taller girl closer to her while Yuri embraced her hands on Jessica's waist to close the gap. Jessica knew it is the right time to give her wholeself to the person she loves the most.

Jessica (seductive tone): I think it's time we head back to the house. I want you to come to bed with me."
Yuri: "Whatever you want Princess."

Yuri excitedly pulled Jessica back to the house. Yuri waited for this moment to come. She never forced Jessica to sleep with her. Yuri was contented with their hugs and kissed. Yuri was willing to wait for the time that Jessica will give her whole self. Once inside the room, Yuri pulled Jessica close to her and kissed her again, this time it was a little bit aggressive. Jessica parted her lips to allow Yuri to explore hers. Yuri was ever so gentle to her, she feel scared but she trust Yuri to make her feel okay. Yuri's hands are caressing Jessica's spine, soon she found the zipper of the blonde's dress and pulled it slowly. Yuri removed Jessica's dress and carried her to the bed. Yuri has never seen Jessica almost and she made a second pause to look at the wonderful body of her princess. Jessica doesn't workout, but she surely has an S-line body that guys and girls want. Yuri went on top of Jessica and kissed her again. Her hands automatically looked for the clasp of Jessica's undershirt, removed it and started caressing the blonde's s. Jessica moaned and clasp her hand on Yuri's jet black hair. Yuri's kiss went down to Jessica's neck, while more moans escaped the blonde's lips. Soon Yuri is kissing and Jessica's s, ever so gentle. Yuri is taking her time to savor the moment, because she knew that this will not happen everyday. Yuri went down ever further, until she reached the blonde's thigh. Yuri removed Jessica's underwear and kissed Jessica's legs until she made contact with the blonde's core. Jessica moaned again with the pleasure the tan girl is doing to her, she pushed Yuri closer to her and sure as a sign, Yuri placed her tongue on the blonde's wet core. Using her tongue, Yuri slipped in and out of the the blonde's hole while Jessica moves her head left and right, fighting for her dear life. When Yuri felt that Jessica's doing a muscle control, she removed her tongue. She want up to kiss Jessica's lips.

Yuri: "You are ready my princess, this may hurt a bit but you have to trust me."
Jessica: "Please be gentle. I trust you."

Yuri gently shoved her two fingers inside the blonde's core. Jessica bit her lip because of pain and Yuri seeing that action placed her own lips to Jessica's, in this way the blonde girl can concentrate with kissing her instead of feeling the pain. Yuri's finger went deeper as Jessica's tears dropped on her eyes. Yuri felt sorry about but she will not be able to stop and she knew that soon, the pain will go away and pleasure will take over. She started moving her fingers back and forth.

Jessica: "Ah, Yuri that really hurts."
Yuri: "It'll go away soon princess."

Yuri went back to kissing Jessica's neck to her s while her fingers are still going in and out of Jessica's core. Soon the pain subsided and Jessica started moving her hips in contrast to Yuri's finger to make it even deeper inside. Yuri sensed the blonde is ready for more action, she pushed her fingers faster. The action made Jessica moan louder for the feeling is so great. She can almost feel that she will loose her breath. A few more pumps and Jessica came, she can see fireworks while Yuri's fingers are still going in and out.

Jessica laid her body firmly on the bed, she was so exhausted. But Yuri is not yet finished, she went down Jessica's core and started it. Jessica was suprise because she was still sensitive after out. She wanted Yuri to move away but Yuri pushed her tongue inside, causing Jessica to scream! Yuri pumped her tongue in and out, this time Jessica moved her hips in rythym to Yuri's pumping. Yuri also started playing on the blonde's and after a few more action, Jessica came again.

Yuri knew that Jessica had it for the night. She moved up and kissed Jessica's lips.

Yuri: "Happy anniversary."
Jessica: "You are the greatest."
Yuri: "Only for you princess. Let's go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day for us."
Jessica: "Thank you Yuri-ah for everything that you did today. I don't have a gift for you."
Yuri: "You gave me the greatest gift one's have, yourself."
Jessica: "Only for you Yuri-ah. Only yours."

Two bodies became one, two souls were hungrily satisfied. Yuri and Jessica became one. They say that being intimate together with love brings two people closer. Indeed it is for our couple. Yuri and Jessica, Yulsic.