Pain and Sadness Can be Turned to Love and Hope

Last Dance

Another figure can be seen on the cemetery, walking close to a tomb with "In Loving Memory of Sarah Hei Chung" epitaph. Michael Kwon heard Jessica crying and looking at the blonde girl, Michael felt the same pain and sadness for Jessica. He felt another thug in his heart while looking at Jessica, the same feeling he has for his younger sister - Yuri. He moved closer to Jessica and places a hand on her shoulder; Jessica surprised by the sudden touch looked at the man standing at her back. Jessica also felt different about the man's touch, she felt the urge to hug him and feel the warmth of his body. Automatically, Michael placed his hands on Jessica's shoulder to help the girl stand up and hug her tightly.

 

** Sarah Hei Chung is Michael Kwon's deceased girlfriend who died because of cancer.

 

Michael: "You can cry for all you want, but you have to learn to move forward."

Jessica: "..."

Michael: "They will not like seeing you stuck in this emotional situation."

Jessica: "It hurts so bad!"

Michael: "I know because I felt the same way you're feeling now and to be honest, it took me years to overcome the pain and sadness."

Jessica: "I'm sorry?"

Michael: "I lost my girlfriend 4 years ago and it took me years to stop crying and stop feeling the pain."

Jessica: "I'm sorry to hear that."

Michael: "You need to be strong."

Jessica: "Will everything be okay?"

Michael: "If you want to make everything fine, definitely the answer is yes."

 

After some time hugging each other, Jessica finally felt much better. She introduced herself and vice versa. Michael said goodbye to Jessica, leaving the girl alone again. Michael sends a message to Yuri and told her to proceed to Seoul cemetery. Michael knew in his heart the Yuri will be able to help Jessica in her current state.

 

Yuri opened the gate of the cemetery and followed the path going to Sarah's epitaph; she was surprise to see Jessica sitting in front of a tomb. Before saying anything, Yuri read the names on the tomb and gasped. Jessica looked around and found Yuri standing.

 

Jessica: "How did you find me here?"

Yuri: "I'm looking for you."

Jessica: "I forgot your party is today right?"

Yuri: "Yes."

Jessica: "Come on, let's go!" - grabbing Yuri's hand.

 

Yuri grabbed Jessica's waist and hug her tight. Jessica surprised with the hug started crying again. After a few minutes, Yuri moved away from the hug and look lovingly at Jessica.

 

Yuri: "You may believe me or not, slowly, everything will be fine."

Jessica: "Thanks! Enough of the drama, let's go to your party."

Yuri: "Are you sure? Or you want some quiet place?"

Jessica: "What do you mean?"

Yuri: "I like to get to know you better and I want to be selfish and keep you by myself, if it's okay with you"

Jessica (blushing): "That's what you really want?"

Yuri: "Yes, then we can still go to the party once you feel better."

Jessica: "Then, what are we waiting for?"

 

Yuri as usual opened the car door for Jessica. Yuri exactly knew where to bring the blonde girl, the same place she and her brother shared when Michael was still grieving over the loss of his girlfriend. The place is at the top of the hill, overlooking Seoul skylight. Yuri stops the car at the top of the hill, opened the car door to let the air in and looked at the girl on the passenger seat.

 

Yuri: "I always go here with my brother, whenever we want to forget sad stuff."

Jessica: "I wish I have a brother or sister to talk to just like you and your brother."

Yuri: "You can have me if you want."

Jessica (with a hint of sadness): "As a sister?"

Yuri: "Whatever you want."

Jessica: "I lost my parents on a car accident."

Yuri: "People come and go; we can't stop it from happening. It's hard, but we have to let them go."

Jessica: "But it's too soon to let them go."

Yuri: "You don't want them to suffer because they are stuck in the middle. Besides, you never really lost them. They will remain with you, in your heart. So they are not really gone."

Jessica: "It really feels good to have someone to talk to."

Yuri: "I am here, always will be."

 

After another two hours, Yuri and Jessica decided to go back to Kwon's residence. They don't want to totally miss the party. The hill witnessed how pain and sadness turned to love and hope between Yuri and Jessica.