Unexpected Goodbye

Last Dance

Ever since the day that Yuri found Jessica crying on the parking lot and took care of her for the night, both girls became closer. As graduation day came, Yuri's parents invited all nine girls for a graduation party at the Kwon's place during the weekend (this is to give chance to respective parents to celebrate with their daughters). Yuri noticed Jessica's sad face; she attempted to approach Jessica when she saw Tiffany and her parents walking towards the blonde girl. Yuri went back to her parents, without her Mother noticed the pain on Jessica's eyes too.

 

Yuri's Mom: "Yul, I want to talk to Jessica. Can you tell her that?"

Yuri: "Sure Mom, not right now though."

Yuri's Mom: "I can talk to her at the party, that's fine."

Yuri's Dad: "Guys, we have to go home. Michael sent me a message about his flight schedule."

 

** Michael Kwon is Yuri's older brother, working as Surgeon at London Hospital.

 

Yuri: "I'm really excited that oppa is coming home to work at Seoul General Hospital!"

Yuri's Parents: "We do too; it’s about time that he comes home to his motherland."

 

Saturday. Kwon's family is busy preparing for the party and excited at the same time for Michael's arrival, Michael told his parents to wait for him at home. Sunny and Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Nicole, Tiffany and Taeyeon were the first to arrive. Yuri seems to be agitated by not seeing Jessica grabs Nicole going to the kitchen.

 

** Nichole Jung is Jessica Jung's cousin on the story

 

Yuri: "Nix, do you know if Jessica's coming?"

Nicole: “The last time I talked to her, she said she's coming. Maybe she'll be late, relax. Why do I have a feeling that you are interested on my cousin?"

Yuri: "No, I am just worried about her. Ever since I saw her crying on the parking lot, I feel like I have to look after her."

Nicole: "What? You saw Jess crying on the parking lot? When? How? Oh no?!"

Yuri: "Why?! Is something wrong with Jessica?"

Nicole: "Wait, I have to tell my parents about it."

 

Nicole left and went back to Hyoyeon to get her phone and contact her parents. Sensing that something is wrong, Yuri asked permission from her parents that she will go out to buy some stuff in the grocery. Yuri's first instinct is to go to Jessica's house..

 

Somewhere at the Seoul Cemetery, a lone figure can be seen crying. Jessica is crying on her knees, looking at the epitaph, it read her parents name. Unknown to anyone, Jessica always visit her parents grave to weep and to call them to come back. She has not fully accepted the fact that both her parents passed away, leaving her alone. Jessica felt very much alone since her parents died, two years and the pain had never subsided. Every forth night, Jessica visits her parents grave to release the heavy feeling inside her.

 

***** FLASHBACK ******

 

Mr and Mrs Jung are preparing to go to a party the Ok family prepared for the merger of Jung and Ok Enterprise, the merger is a big news to the business world. Jessica, the only daughter and Taecyeon, the only son of both families will be announced as engaged on this very night. Jessica hated to attend the party because she doesn't like what her parents did to set her up with a guy she doesn't like. Taecyeon's reputation is no secret to everybody, he likes to play around girls, ladies and women. He proposed the merger to his parents and the Jungs to get Jessica, Taecyeon's ultimate plan is to get Jessica's ity before someone else does.

But Taecyeon is really nice to Jessica and he wants to marry the blonde girl, although he knew that it will not stop him from playing around other girls. Jessica tried to contact Nicole and Tiffany to help her escape the party.

 

Jessica: "Nix, I don't want to go to the party. But I don't know what excuse to tell my parents."

Nicole: "Tell them that you are not feeling well."

Jessica: "They will just tell me that they will contact a nurse to with us to the party to check on me."

Nicole: "Wow! Really."

Jessica: "Why don't you call my parents and tell them that you need me to be with you and that it is about life and death."

Nicole: "Are you crazy? What if my parents find that out? They will definitely kill me!"

Jessica: "Please Nix, I need your help!"

Nicole: "Alright. Let me call Tiffany to tell her our plan, so that we have a back-up help. And Jessica, you owe me big time for this!"

 

After calling Tiffany and relaying the plan, it was agreed by the three girls to perform their plan now. Nicole called Mr. Jung and used her best acting ability to persuade her Uncle to let Jessica go with her, Nicole even cried on the phone to add pressure to Mr. Jung. Nicole only prayed that Mr Jung will not inform her parents immediately for she is sure thay will get worried. Mr. Jung finally agreed to allow Jessica to go to her cousin and take care of her; Tiffany picked Jessica and proceed to Nicole's pad. Jessica has never been happy to escape a night that she did not know she will regret for a long time.

 

Going back to the Ok mansion, the party had started and business people crowded the lovely garden of the family's house. Mr and Mrs Ok is seen talking to Mr and Mrs Jung, they are going to announce the engagement whether Jessica is not on the party. Mrs Ok went inside the house and picked her phone, dialed Taecyeon's number.

 

Taecyeon's still on his pad just finished having with another girl. He is excited for the announcement of his engagement with Jessica, but that will not stop him from bringing girls on his bed. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

 

Ok's Mom: "Son, where are you? Everyone is waiting for you at the party."

Taecyeon: "Yup Mom, I'll be there before the announcement. Is Jessica there already?"

Ok's Mom: "Jessica is not going here; she has to take care of her cousin Nicole."

Taecyeon (started cursing) "She better be at the party. I will go to Nicole's place and get her Mom"

 

Taecyeon quickly got up the bed, dressed and went out the house without even saying goodbye to the girl who is still sleeping on the bed. Determined to bring Jessica to the party, Taecyeon ignored the fact that he's still drunk. He was able to reach Nicole's place in 20 minutes, he banged the door and whisked the maid to tell Jessica that her fiancé is outside. Sensing that there is a trouble, Nicole went outside to be greeted by the drunken Taecyeon.

 

Nicole: "Go home Taecyeon, you're a mess!"

Taecyeon: "I know that Jessica is inside, tell her that I we are going to our party together!"

Nicole: "Uncle allowed Jessica to say with me tonight."

Taecyeon: "I don't care what Mr Jung said, I want Jessica to come with me!"

Nicole: "Go home or I will call the guard!"

Taecyeon: "Are you scaring me?!"

Nicole: "I am not, get lost Taecyeon!"

Taecyeon: "Do you want me to create a scene or you will call Jessica?!"

 

All of sudden, Jessica came out the door.

 

Jessica: "Taecyeon, please go home!"

Taecyeon: "Aw! My lovely fiancé. Let's go the party together ok."

Jessica: "I am not going with you."

Taecyeon: "Don't you like me? Good looking, muscular and RICH!"

Jessica: "You are not my type."

Taecyeon: "You do not have any choice, you are set-up with me. You're parents need our money to sustain Jung Enteprise and you again you do not have any option."

Jessica: "GO AWAY YOU.... YOU!!!"

 

With that, Jessica went back inside the house with Nicole closing the door. Nicole's maid reported the trouble to the security, a partol car approached Nicole Jung's house to Taecyeon oustide the village. Nicole also called Mr Jung to report what Taecyeon did, Mr Jung was worried about Jessica told his wife that he is driving to Nicole's house to check their daughter. Mrs Jung insisted going with her husband. Together, they drove to Nicole's house.

 

On the highway, Taecyeon is fuming! He did not notice a truck on the opposite direction, Taecyeon swerved to the right directly in front of the truck. The truck driver tried to avoid Taecyeon's car instead, collided with another car on the direction. The driver of the other car was suprised by the truck swerving to avoid a collision on another car, Mr Jung tried to avoid the truck as well but everything happened fast. The car with Mr and Mrs Jung turned 360 degrees and stopped after hitting a post on the other side.

 

People approached the car to get the people inside the car, ambulance came and brought the bodies of Mr and Mrs Jung to the hospital. Taecyeon drove away from the accident without even checking the bodies on the other car. He went to the party like nothing happened.

 

Jessica (screaming): "Dad, Mom,,, No!"

Tiffany and Nicole (at the same time): "Jessica!"

Tiffany: "Wake up girl, you are having a nightmare!"

Nicole: "Jess, please wake up"

 

Suddenly, phone rings. Nicole grabbed the phone and Jung's maid told Nicole that Mr and Mrs Jung was rushed to the hospital because of a car accident. Nicole, Tiffany and Jessica went to the hospital together. The wind is blowing hard outside, Jessica's scream can be hear inside the hospital..

 

***** END OF FLASHBACK *****