Saved In A Tight Situation

Last Dance

 

  

***** TOKYO, JAPAN *****

 

It has been a long six months for Victoria, all that she planned succeeded. Yuri became closer to her, at the same time Yuri became really fond of Krystal. The young girl reminded her of her love for Jessica; Yuri never lost the feeling for the blonde girl. Although Yuri has to admit that Victoria has been taking care of her all this time, whatever she needs Victoria gets for her. At first it is kind of awkward to the tan girl, but as the time pass Yuri became comfortable with Victoria. Victoria thought that Yuri is falling in love with her, what she doesn't know Krystal has done everything to keep Yuri loyal to Jessica. Yuri on the other hand thought that Victoria is just being friendly with her, so she knew that all is well for them.

 

One night, Victoria invited Yuri to her room. Victoria reasoned that she needs Yuri to check some of the clothes she bought, she need her expertise in mixing and matching clothes. Yuri agreed to meet her at the hotel lounge and decided to contact Krystal.

 

Yuri: "Krys, can you pick me up at Victoria's hotel room at around 9PM?"

Krystal: "What?! Yuri unnie, you're going to Victoria's room?"

Yuri: "I just need to help her with the clothes she bought. Are you thinking of something?"

Krystal: "Hehehe.. Remember, Jessica unnie trusts you."

Yuri: "Pabo! Of course. Just pick me up and I'll treat you for ice cream."

Krystal: "Ok."

 

Yuri gave Krystal the room number and agreed to meet later.

 

Meanwhile, Victoria prepared the drinks and the y dress she bought from Victoria Secret. This is the night she had been waiting for, two more days and they are going back to Korea. This is her last chance to make her goal and after this night, Yuri will be hers and Jessica will disappear in their lives.

 

At exactly 9:00 PM, Yuri knocked on Victoria's room. Victoria is wearing a robe to show Yuri that she needs to fit their mix and match clothes. Yuri swallowed when she saw Victoria; it was not a secret that something happened to the two of them during their time together. Victoria is not far from being y from Jessica, but what makes the difference is the love she feels for the two. At this time, all Yuri can see is lust for Victoria. Yuri entered the room without seeing Victoria's wide grin.

 

Victoria insisted that they drink first before checking her clothes; she gave Yuri a glass of Chivas Regal. Yuri declined but with too much persuasion she gave in and took the glass, she emptied the glass and Victoria poured another and another and another. Yuri is drunk. Victoria also drank a lot. Both are laughing while sharing stories of their lives. Then silence, Yuri was looking at Victoria. Yuri was surprise because Victoria's turned to Jessica's face. Yuri smiled at Victoria. Victoria took it as a sign to approach Yuri; she sat on Yuri's lap. Yuri did not avoid Victoria's touch because she still sees Victoria as Jessica.

 

Yuri: "I never thought that I will see you again. I miss your touch, your kiss, your hug and most specially your face."

Victoria: "Really? I feel the same way Yuri-ah."

 

Victoria leans and kisses Yuri.

 

***** NEW YORK *****

 

Nicole came home very late after staying in her friend's place to finish their school project; she went straight to her room but not before checking her cousin’s room. She heard Jessica crying; she approached the blonde girl and realized that Jessica must be having a nightmare.

 

Nicole tried to wake Jessica, but the blonde continued to cry. Nicole slapped Jessica twice when the latter opened her eyes and seeing Nicole, hugs her cousin.

 

Nicole: "I'm sorry Jessie, but you are having a nightmare."

Jessica: "I dreamt of Yuri-ah, making out with another girl!"

Nicole: "Don't think about it, I'm sure Yuri-ah will not do such a thing."

Jessica: "How can I? When we all know that our relationship has been over for six months. I have not heard anything from her, not at all."

Nicole: "Hyo told us that Yul is in Japan right? She is doing advance study so she really has to concentrate."

Jessica: "But my dream seems to be true."

Nicole: "Tell you what, why don't we go online and say hello to Hyo and maybe get some update."

 

Nicole and Jessica their laptops while drinking milk; they went online and chatted with Hyoyeon till wee hours. Nicole looked at Jessica and smiled when she saw her cousin smiling as well.

 

***** TOKYO, JAPAN *****

 

Back at Victoria's hotel, Yuri was suppose to kiss Victoria/Jessica but suddenly stopped. The smell of the girl sitting in her lap has not the same smell as Jessica's strawberry scent. Yuri focused her eyes on the girl and was shocked to find Victoria staring at her.

 

Yuri: "Sica, why is your face getting ugly like Victoria's face?"

Victoria: "What the heck are you saying Yuri-ah!"

 

Victoria slapped Yuri (the same time Nicole slapped Jessica out of the latter's nightmare), Victoria kept slapping Yuri after hearing what Yuri said. There was a knock on the door; Krystal is just in time to pick Yuri. Victoria stops slapping Yuri, stood up, fixed herself and tied the robe to open the door.

 

A smiling Krystal greeted the agitated Victoria and without saying anything, Victoria went back to face Yuri and told her.

 

Victoria: "Get out of my room, the little is outside to pick you."

Yuri: "You trick me Victoria and I should be the one to slap and hurt you!"

Victoria: "You should have not compared me to Jessica, she is nothing, and she and her family ran out of money. If I were you, I will not stick to her because she will just need you for your money! Just like what she's going to do with my cousin!"

 

Yuri walked out of the hotel without looking back at Victoria.

 

Yuri: "I thought you had changed. You got even worst!"

Krysta: "Yuri unnie, you're drunk. You smelled alcohol. What happened inside?"

Yuri: "Nothing Krys, let get out of this &^^%@ hotel!"

 

Krystal ran after Yuri. Thank the star and heaven for not letting Yuri give in to Victoria. Let's look at Victoria inside her room.

 

Victoria: "I swear Yuri, you will be sorry for what you did!!! I will mess you and Jessica's for the rest of my life!!!"

 

Victoria called Taecyeon who is packing her things going to New York.

 

Taecyeon: "Hello?!"

Victoria: "Couz, it's time to do your part. I got Yuri, you have to get Jessica and make sure they are not getting back to each other."

Taecyeon: "Don't worry, I have my own plan. Relax!"

Victoria: "Make sure that you're plan succeeds or you will not get any money from me!"

 

With that the call ended for the cousin, Taecyeon is ready for his flight to New York. He's staying there to manage their business and of course to make Jessica fall in love with him again."

 

Yuri managed to get out of a tight situation, she almost give in not for the strawberry scent of none other than the person she truly loves. Another bad situation may be waiting for Jessica, but who will be there to save her on time. Krystal is looking after Yuri, Yuri is Japan, Michael is busy in school, their family business and other stuff, Nicole is also busy with her school projects. Will Taecyeon succeed with his plan or will have to go with his evil plan to the blonde girl??