Go Home Soon

Last Dance

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

 

Yuri woke up from dreamland because of vibrating phone and answered the phone.

 

Victoria: "Good Morning Yul!"

Yuri: "Who's this?"

Victoria: "How can you forget my voice? We've been together for four years!"

Yuri: "Thanks for rubbing it. Why did you call? Did you know that I am still sleeping?!"

Victoria: "My parents prepared a party for the team and I am inviting you, your family and our friends to go to our house tonight."

Yuri: "Let me see if I can come, I have other plans for today."

 

With that Yuri hang up and went back to sleep. However, after a few seconds she groaned because she can't sleep anymore. She stood up and said good morning to Jessica's picture on her desk, she picked her phone and dialed international.

 

***** NEW YORK *****

 

Jessica and Nicole were having dinner; Jessica's well now and ready to go back to school tomorrow. Nicole is just glad since she also skipped her classes to take care of her cousin. They were talking about Yuri winning all her competition news on Korean magazine and the celebration at the Ok's mansion for the team. Somehow, Jessica thought of not letting Yuri attend the party because she found out that Yuri's ex girlfriend, Victoria is back in Korea. Jessica is clearly jealous of the girl, but Nicole assured Jessica that Yuri is very over her past and that she must trust her girlfriend.

 

Jessica: "I don't know Nix, I just have a bad feeling about that Victoria."

Nicole: "Come on cousin, you are just jealous. Yuri will not let Victoria do anything bad."

Jessica: "I just hope Yuri will tell me about the party because if not, I am going to die!"

Nicole: "Not funny Jessie!"

 

Jessica's phone rang and when looked at the number, it was her girlfriend calling.

 

Jessica: "Seobang!"

Yuri: "Wow! First time you ever call me that."

Jessica: "Fine, you don't like? How about, hello Yuri?!"

Yuri: "The like the first one best!"

Jessica (smiling): "Good Morning to you! How are you?"

Yuri: "Good Evening to you. I'm doing fine. Did you eat dinner already?"

Jessica: "Eating dinner actually. Wait, CONGRATULATIONS!"

Yuri: "Super! It's all because of you! You inspire me to win. I just hope you were there to watch your Seobang in action!"

Jessica: "Don't worry; I can watch the re-runs of the competition. Hyo promised me that."

Yuri: "Cool!"

Jessica: "Are you doing anything today?"

Yuri (nervous): "Ahmmm... There's actually,,,"

Jessica: "What?"

Yuri: "Ok fine. I'll tell you even if you get mad, it's not my idea. Victoria and her family prepared a party for the team; they invited me, my family and or friends. But I don't know if I will come. I'm thinking of talking to my brother later."

Jessica: "So I heard your ex girlfriend is back there. You better watch what you're doing Kwon Yuri!"

Yuri: "Yay! My princess is jealous! Hahaha.."

Jessica: "It's not funny. Remember, I can go out with other peoplle here!"

Yuri: "You better not do that girl."

Jessica (smiling): "Who said I will do that. I love my girlfriend so much!"

Yuri: "If any of our friends call me and ask me to go to the party, will you give me your permission?"

Jessica: "You don't have to ask for my permission. I trust you. So you can do whatever you want."

Yuri: "Thanks. You better know how to trust your girlfriend. I am always behaving."

Jessica: "I miss you Seobang!"

Yuri: "I miss you more. Don't worry I'll visit you as soon as I can get a break. Sorry, continue your dinner. I'll shower and have breakfast."

Jessica: "Thanks for the call. Take care."

Yuri: "Sure. Same to you. Please take care of yourself and say thanks to Nicole for taking care of you when you're sick. She's the best."

Jessica: "She is! I'll tell her."

Yuri: "I love you Sica. I always will."

Jessica: "I am always yours. I love you too."

 

Jessica sighed after hanging up on her girlfriend's call. She was thinking of surprising Yuri by visiting Korea during their school break.

 

Jessica: "Nicole, do you think it's about time that I visit Yul in Korea."

Nicole: "Should have been Jessie. I don't know why you are not going home; you have the money to buy for plane tickets. Why do you need to save money? And besides, Dad can buy it for us."

Jessica: "I want to spend my own money. I owe you family a lot already."

Nicole: "Ouch Jess. The way you said it looks like you are not our family."

Jessica: "That's not what I mean Nix."

Nicole: "I know, but always remember that you are like my real sisters so don’t be shy."

 

Michael just came out of American Airlines ticketing office. He knew that Jessica will love to go to Korea to see his sister who just won her swimming competition. Michael thought of a plan to bring Jessica back home in Korea. He talked to his friends in Seoul University about bringing two of her students for research. Once all planned, he just need to see the Jung cousins to break the news. Michael dialed the number of the cousin's home number.

 

Nicole: "I'll get the phone, you wash the dishes Jessie! Hello?"

Michael: "Ms Nicole Jung?

Nicole: "Yes. Professor Watson?"

Michael: "Yes. Are you busy?"

Nicole: "Nope. Just finished our dinner. How can I help you?"

Michael: "I want to tell you good and bad news."

Nicole: "You're not scaring me prof."

 

Jessica heard the Michael's name and she approached her cousin and asks her to turn the speaker on.

 

Michael: "Bad news first ok. You and Jessica Jung will have to skip classes in two weeks."

Nicole: "Did we do anything wrong?"

Michael: "Relax, let me go to the good news. You have to go to Korea."

Nicole: "Something happened in Korea?"

Michael: "None. I chose you and Jessica to go on a school research in Seoul University for two weeks."

Nicole and Jessica: "Really?"

Michael: "Ow, hi there Jessica! Please come to our office tomorrow to get the necessary documents you need. I also booked your flight on Wednesday, so you have at least three days to prepare."

Jessica: "You book us a flight Prof?"

Michael: "Your trip schools sponsor. Should I have asked you girls first?"

Jessica: "No, we were just thinking of going to Korea."

Michael: "Nice. You can tell your girlfriends your flight schedule so that they can pick you up in the airport."

Nicole and Jessica: "We will Prof. Thanks."

Michael: "I'll see you girls in school tomorrow. Bye."

 

With that Michael ended the call and smiled to himself. He's happy with his plan. But will the plan work just fine? What is waiting for Jessica in Korea? What about Yuri? Hmmm... Seems like we have to see what's coming for our favorite couple..