Bad Plan For A Good Party

Last Dance

***** NEW YORK *****

 

Two days before going back to South Korea, Nicole and Jessica were busy with school projects and shopping for stuff they will give their family and friends home. Jessica decided to surprise Yuri but not informing the latter of her trip back home, Jessica wanted to see how Yuri is doing without her. Nicole on the other hand informed Hyoyeon that she is coming home, but not telling that she will be with Jessica.

 

Michael is also excited packing his things, he will also go home to be with his family especially his sister. He also needs to take care of some documents for the Kwon Enterprise and papers to be legally notified for Jung Enterprise. Michael will start working on the merge of the two enterprises, this is to secure both Yuri and Jessica's future. Michael is really determined to finish what he promises to Sarah, because he wants to let go of his beloved to finally let her rest in the arms of her Creator. He knows that not until Jessica is fine will only Sarah peacefully rest on her departure. Michael felt a strong wind inside his hotel room, he closed his eyes and imagine Sarah kiing him while saying "Thank You". Michael smiled and hums a tune while he continues to pack his things. A picture of two you girls are seen on the bed, holding each other’s hand...

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

 

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun are together on the park. The girls decided to take a break from school and enjoy each other’s company by preparing a picnic at the park. The girls are talking animatedly when the topic came to Victoria.

 

Taeyeon: "Yuri, why are you suddenly friends with Victoria?"

Yoona: "Right! Like nothing bad happened between the two of you!"

Sooyoung: "You never even bothered to tell us huh?!"

Yuri: "Easy guys, like I am not doing anything wrong."

Taeyeon: "But before, you even swear that you don't want anything to do with that girl!"

Yuri: "Everything changed. I want to be friends with everyone. I want to have a peaceful life."

Sooyoung: "I don't like the idea of you being friends with Victoria, but I don't want to question you. So, I am ok with it."

Yoona: "I guess, I'm okay with it as well. But don't expect me to be nice to her immediately, not after what you've been through before."

Taeyeon: "Same here. I will do my best to be civil with her though."

Hyoyeon: "That's more like it girls. I am just so happy and excited that Nicole is coming home atleast for a few days."

Tiffany: "Can we prepare something for Nicole? Like a small party or get together?"

Yuri: "I wished Jessica can also come home..." - sighed.

Tiffany: "Don't worry Yuri, I know Jessica also wants to go home."

Yoona: "It's different though if Jessica unnie is around."

Seohyun: "I miss her a lot."

Tiffany: "Maknaes, don't worry we will soon see Jessica unnie finally home."

 

Suddenly Taeyeon saw Victoria approaching them; she stared at the girl now walking near them. Victoria placed a hand on Yuri's head and the latter stood and greeted Victoria.

 

Yuri: "Hi Victoria! What are you doing here?"

Victoria "You're mother told me that you are here at the park with the girls, so I thought I'd drop by. Hello girls!"

Everyone: "Hi!"

Taeyeon: "Come and join us. We have food to share to everybody."

Victoria: "No kidding, Taeyeon is asking me to join you guys?!" - looking at Yuri.

Yoona: "Sure. Remove your shoes and sit with us while Seohyun and I prepare the food."

 

Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun eyed each other. These girls are completely aware that Victoria is a threat to their very close friend, Jessica. They are contemplating if they would agree to let Victoria join them on their picnic break. The girls are very loyal with Jessica and being with the same place as Yuri's ex girlfriend is a question to their loyalty. Sooyoung felt the need to talk to the girls privately.

 

Sooyoung: "Can you guys excuse me; I would like to talk to Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun alone."

Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun: "Alright."

 

The four girls stood and excuse themselves; while on the other hand, Yuri wants to talk to girls as well. Yuri wants to assure the girls that they do not have to worry about Victoria because she will not let anything bad happen.

 

Yuri: "Excuse me; I just have to go with Sooyoung."

Victoria: "Sweetheart, are you going to leave me alone here?"

 

Everyone looked at Victoria, then Yuri. They can't believe that Victoria called Yuri the "sweetheart". Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon can't believe that Victoria called Yuri the same way she calls the tan girl when they are still together. Victoria blushed when everyone looked at her, Yuri turned red out of anger on the other hand. But she never corrected Victoria about it.

 

Yuri: "This is important Victoria, you can talk to Taeng, Hyo and Yoongie."

Sooyoung: "Let's go over there." - pointing at the tree near their picnic place.

 

As the five girls approached the tree, Yuri started talking.

 

Yuri: "Girls, I hope you don't get me wrong if I am all of sudden nice with Victoria. I just don't see any point to avoid her and continue to feel bad about what happened between us. I want her to see that I am happy with you girls and most especially Jessica."

Tiffany: "But the way she is hovering around you, doesn't it look like much?"

Yuri: "She has been like that even before we became a couple."

Sunny: "I am not worried that you will do something behind Jessie's back, it is her that I am worried about."

Sooyoung: "Babe, do you honestly think we will let Victoria do something bad to Yuri or Jessica? I will erase her on the earth if I have to."

Sunny: "Yeah, you are such!"

Seohyun: "I feel like betraying Jessica unnie while I am around your ex girlfriend Yuri unnie, I am really sorry."

Yuri: "I understand Seobaby. But you also have to trust me."

Tiffany: "Fine, we'll let this pass. But Kwon Yuri! You never even correct that girl when she called you sweetheart!"

Yuri: "I'm deaf. No matter how she calls me, it doesn't feel anything to me. Thanks girls, I really appreciate it!"

Sunny: "Yeah Yuri, you better be!"

Seohyun: "Let's go back; I think Yoona is waiting for us."

 

They saw Yoona looking on at them, her eyes is pleading for them to go back since the atmosphere between the girls left is driving her crazy. The five girls went back and they continued to talk, they even planned the party for Nicole inviting Victoria in the process. Yuri thank her stars for making Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun stay with them even if it means being nice to Victoria. Victoria is quiet, she's happy to be invited on the girls’ party. The party will be a good chance for her to seduce Yuri and finally get her back.