Love They Shared In Phuket

Last Dance

***** PHUKET THAILAND *****

 

Today is Yuri and Jessica's last day on vacation, the couple wanted to end the day with a real blast. They started the morning with a real sweet make love session, much to Jessica's delight, the couple extended their stay on the bed until before lunch.  They only have to get up when Jessica felt hungry. Yuri chose a very chic restaurant, the couple really looks good together, Yuri is wearing a leather jacket over a white shirt, jeans and chucks while Jessica is wearing a light blue shirt, jeans and sneakers. Both are beautiful and other people can't help but to take a second look, as the couple is holding each other's hand. They seated on a VIP lounge and ordered special house, the couple enjoyed the food and talking to each other.

 

After lunch, they went around to shop souvenirs and stuff for their friends and family. They went to a mall and started looking for something to give Michael. Yuri knew her brother likes to collect rubber shoes, she saw a black rubber shoes that she thinks her brother still doesn't have. She is surprise of how pricey the shoe is, as the sales person explain that it is a limited design. Jessica found a collectible perfume that she sure Michael will love. Jessica looked at Yuri and somehow she is amazed how Michael and Yuri almost look the same, she wanted to ask Yuri if she ever happen to know Michael but decided not to for she doesn't want Yuri to get jealous of another person. After buying all the stuff they need, Yuri asked Jessica to go back to the beach house.

 

Back at the house Jessica was really tired and just laid on the bed after putting the bags down. She never got the chance to remove her clothes; she was in to dream land immediately. Yuri is busy putting the shopping bags on their respective luggage, after a few minutes feeling very tired, Yuri sit on the couch and rest. She was thinking about Jessica when she notice no noise coming from upstairs, when she peak through the room's door she saw Jessica already sleeping. Yuri moved closer to the girl and when she was Jessica still on her clothes, she placed the blanket over the blonde's body and started taking off her clothes.

 

Yuri accidentally brushed Jessica's when she heard Jessica moan. Unable to control butterflies on her stomach, she too took off her clothes and lie beside her girlfriend. Her hands start to roam Jessica's shoulder, back, chest and stomach. Jessica felt Yur's warmth and opened her eyes only to find out that Yuri is staring at her. She placed her hand on Yuri's neck to pull her closer, they were aggressively kissing. Yuri knew that Jessica wanted her to be rough on their love making, so she started it by entering Jessica's mouth. Soft moans can be heard from Jessica when she felt Yuri's hand on her , Yuri played with the blonde's s. When it became hard, Yuri's kisses are going down to Jessica's neck while biting the collar bone that earned another moan. Yuri's lips traced the blonde's chest going to her left , the tan girl played with the blonde's using her lips and tongue before it fully. Jessica's head moves left and right, unable to get the right position because of the sensation of what Yuri is doing. Yuri kept the blonde's s, and then she went lower. She kissed Jessica's legs going to her thigh, the blonde girl waited for the tan girl's lips on her core. Jessica shut her eyes fighting for the pleasure as Yuri started kissing and her . Yuri used her tongue to enter the blonde's girl, she went in and out several time before she felt Jessica's reaching the top because the blonde girl is doing muscle control. With one more pump, Jessica came in on Yuri's mouth. Yuri suddenly pushed 2 fingers inside the blonde's core causing Jessica to scream.

 

Jessica: "Wait Yul, I am still sensitive!"

Yuri: "Relax princess.."

 

With that Yuri lip locked Jessica's lips to stop the blonde's complains, she pumped Jessica faster while the latter started to move her hips to collide with the fingers inside her. After a few pump, Jessica came for the second round. Yuri without giving the blonde girl to get her breath back to normal places her core in her girlfriend's core, she then starts to pump. Jessica widened her eyes as Yuri the blonde's while pumping. The bed creaks while moans can be heard inside the room and after few seconds, both girls lied beside each other trying to catch their breath.

 

Jessica: "You sure want to kill me huh! Never gave me a chance to breath."

Yuri: "I'm sorry princess; you really look so hot under the blanket. I can't control myself."

Jessica: "Fantastic! Can we now rest? You want me to swim with you later right?"

Yuri: "Go back to sleep, I'll just go to the bar and be right back."

Jessica: "You're leaving me alone?"

Yuri: "Errands for my parents. I'll be fast. I love you."

Jessica: "Hurry and I love you too."

 

After taking a shower, Yuri went outside the house. Near is a boutique of flowers, Yuri purchased a nice flower arrangement and went back to the hotel where she placed the flower beside Jessica who is now sleeping peacefully. Yuri went out again this time to the market to buy the ingredients she's cooking for Jessica's favorite dishes. With everything prepared, Yuri went back to the room to see Jessica looking at the flowers she bought.

 

Jessica: "These are beautiful Yuri-ah. You never cease to make me smile. Will you stay like that forever?"

Yuri: "Nothing will make me stop in making you happy. For the times that we are away from each other, I want you savor every moment we are together. Come on, let's go down to swim!"

 

The couple wore their swim suits and enjoys the beach. Yuri showed Jessica why she is the best swimmer in Korea, with her perfect body and perfect , Jessica just can't stop thinking how other people would want to steal Yuri from her. She is jealous that other people can watch her girlfriend in the competition while she is busy studying and attending her classed, she wants to be there with Yuri to cheer and support her, she wants to be on the competition to hug and kiss Yuri with every win. However, she knows that she can't do that. She promised Yuri not to skip school and concentrate on her studies. Yuri reached the other side of the pool when she saw Jessica frowning; she swam fast back to her side.

 

Yuri: "Sica! Is there something wrong?"

Jessica: "Nah, just thinking the end of our vacation and you going back to Korea."

Yuri: "I'm still here and you miss me already? Is that how much you love me?"

Jessica: "Aish, you have so much confidence huh?!"

Yuri: "Don't worry; we just need to wait for two more years and after that, I will not let you go again."

 

Both ended the conversation and enjoyed the water, after a few more hours they decided to prepare for the last dinner they will share in the beach house. Yuri prepared first and told Jessica to follow her at the roof deck.

 

When Jessica reached the roof deck, she was awed with what she saw. There were flowers and balloons everywhere and the couple's favorite music (Christopher Cross' Swept Away) is playing softly on the background. The view is calm and peaceful; you can hear the waves and the seagulls since most of the people left already. At the center, Yuri is holding a rose waiting for her to come near. Jessica slowly approached Yuri and taking the cue, Yuri held Jessica's hand and they started dancing with the music.

 

Yuri: "I was swept away the first time I saw you in school. I know that you are the person I want to spend more time with. The person I want to give my love. You just don't know how you make me feel everytime we are together."

Jessica: "It is the same thing I feel Yuri-ah. It's only you the swept me away everytime that you call my name."

 

"Seeing my tomorrow's in your eyes, I was swept away." The couple lovingly cupped their romantic dinner with fireworks courtesy of the care taker of the beach house. It was said on Chinese culture that fireworks drive bad things away; Yuri prayed very hard that she and Jessica can hold on to their promise of love when bad things come their way. Yuri is happy to see genuine happiness on Jessica's eyes, while watching the fireworks; Jessica is hugging Yuri tightly while their hands are clasped together.

 

They woke up early to go the airport early for their flight back to New York. The couple is still in bliss when they say goodbye to the care taker of the beach house. They rode a cab straight to the airport. On the plane, the couple rested and after a few hours, their plane landed at the Kennedy airport. Yuri whisked Jessica to go back to their dorm to rest and prepare to go back to school tomorrow. Jessica wanted to wait until Yuri boards her connecting flight, but she relented on taking a rest.

 

Jessica: "I will definitely miss you Yuri-ah! Thank you for the wonderful time for a second anniversary."

Yuri: "I will miss you to princess. I'll see you soon."

 

They kissed passionately before Yuri walked Jessica outside the airport, hailed a cab and look after her princess. She felt sad knowing that she will go back to Korea without her loving girlfriend, but she is still happy thinking of the memories they shared in Thailand. She didn't notice Michael smiling and looking at her sister.

 

Michael: "Watch where you're walking!"

Yuri (surprised): "I'm sorry! Oppa? I hate you! Hahaha."

Michael: "What are you thinking sister?"

Yuri: "Nothing. I have something for you."

 

Yuri gave the shoes she bought for him, which made Michael really happy to add another collection on his many Nike shoes. Michael told Yuri that she needs to sign some papers for their family business, although Michael did not explain that Yuri has to sign the documents that will make her co-President of Jung Enterprise with Jessica as the other President. Yuri did not read the file as she knows it's only for the Kwon Enterprise.

 

Yuri: "Why are you suddenly taking care of our family business, is it Dad is still strong?"

Michael: "Pabo! We have to update our business regularly, make sure the it is still earning. We also have to give our part in looking after the business; Dad wants us to be always ready."

Yuri: "I still have two years to study, after that I can help our business. That's what I promised you."

Michael: "We are not in a hurry sister; you can take your time in your studies. Enjoy life before you get to the real world of business.

Yuri: "That's what I am going to do."

 

Michael hugged Yuri very tight before the tan girl boarded her plane back to Korea. He only want whats best for her sister. He loves his family especially his little sister and now that he busy finishing what he promised to Sarah, he can't find a lot of time to spend with Yuri. But in his heart, he will do everything for Yuri.... and Jessica for Sarah.