Beginning of More Bad Things To Happen

Last Dance

Yuri woke up with a head pain, she remembered that there were a lot of drinks from last night. She saw Sooyoung fixing herself in front of the mirror while Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yoona are still snoring on the mattress.

Yuri: "Good Morning Soo!"
Sooyoung: "Morning Yul. We have something to talk about."
Yuri: "Is it about Sica?"
Sooyoung: "Not about Jessica. It's about school."
Yuri: "What about?"
Sooyoung: "Last night, your professor called and because you are drunk, I answered the call on your behalf. He said about a list of students who will go to Japan for advance study."
Yuri: "Does it have something to do with me?"
Sooyoung: "Yes, you are on the list. You're going to Japan for six months."
Yuri: "Cool! Huh?! Wait. You know I can't!"
Sooyoung: "I'm not the one of made the list, pabo!"
Yuri: "What about my swimming competitions and practice?"
Sooyoung: "I don't have the answer Yuri."
Yuri: "And besides, I want to go to New York to talk to Sica!"
Sooyoung: "Blame your professor not me!"
Yuri: "I will talk to him tomorrow. What time is it? I want to drive to the airport to say goodbye to Sica."
Sooyoung: "You're too late."
Yuri: "Huh?!"
Sooyoung: "Nicole called Hyo earlier this morning, she said goodbye and Jessica."
Yuri: "#$^@#^! Why didn't you wake me up?"
Sooyoung: "Like we did! But you're like a stone. Anyway, Jessica said goodbye to all of us and she told us to take care of you."

Yuri started crying, she felt really bad. She was not able to say goodbye to Jessica, never got the chance to talk to her about the break up. She felt really frustrated and mad at herself for being so stupid. The three sleeping girls woke up hearing the tan girl crying.

Hyoyeon: "It's too early to cry!"
Taeyeon: "It's not going to do you anything Yul, can't cry over spilled milk."
Yoona: "Yuri unnie, Jessica unnie still loves you so don't cry. You have to do something about the situation."
Yuri: "Right."

Mr and Mrs Kwon called the girls for breakfast and they all ate a healthy breakfast prepared by Mrs Kwon. The girls said goodbye to each other, they will prepare for school again tomorrow. Yuri excused herself and went to the park, she was walking endlessly until she found a bench near the basketball court. She sat and look at the kids playing.

Yuri: "I'm sorry Sica. It's my fault, I should have not burst out like that."

 

***** ON THE PLANE GOING TO NEW YORK *****

Jessica is talking to herself, Nicole is peacefully sleeping.

Jessica: "Yuri-ah, I am missing you badly now. I should have said no when you mention breaking up."

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

Yuri: "Sica, please wait for me. I will see you and talk to patch things out. I love you."

 

***** ON THE PLANE GOING TO NEW YORK *****

Jessica: "I will wait for you Yuri-ah, I hope we can work things out ourselves."

Jessica started to cry waking Nicole, Nicole consoled Jessica and she can only keep quiet and feel Jessica's pain. Nicole only wish that everything will be fine.

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

Michael is packing his things inside his room, when Mr and Mrs Kwon came inside the room. Mrs Kwon start helping Michael pack his things, she is sad that her eldest is going back to New York.

Mrs Kwon: Michael, I know that you are tired going back and forth. Why don't you talk to Yuri and Jessica, tell them the truth.
Michael: "Umma, you know I can't do that. I can't change their decision just because of the truth, they have their own lives and they have to continue reaching their goals."
Mr Kwon: "But look at you, you are not helping yourself to be happy or fine. You have to have your life as well."
Michael: "Appa, I am happy with what I am doing. I will not get tired of looking after the ones I love."
Mrs Kwon: "Sarah is really proud of you and I know wherever she is, she is very happy."
Michael: "Thanks Mom!"

The three exchanged hugs and Mrs Kwon can't help but cry. Yuri is also crying sitting on the bench at the park. Jessica is crying on Nicole's shoulder. While Victoria is celebrating with her parents and cousin, Taecyeon.

Victoria: "Mom, Dad and cousin,, cheers to our successful plan!"
Taecyeon: "You get Yuri and I get Jessica. Hahaha."

The following day, all the girls went back to school. Yuri skip school to go to the airport with her parent to see Michael back to New York. Yuri went to school in the afternoon and is determined to turn down the offer to go to Japan, she is on her way to her professor's office. She talked about her swimming practice and competitions. Professor mentioned that she will be out of the swimming team if she will not go to Japan. Yuri is dumbfounded and doesn't know what to do but to say yes. It is final, Yuri will go to Japan for advance study.

Yuri went home sad, she said good evening to her parents, joined dinner and washed dishes. She called her parents to the living room.

Yuri: "Umma, Appa, I have a good and bad news for you."
Mr Kwon: "Did you do anything bad in school?"
Yuri: I did not Appa."
Mr Kwon: "So, what is it?"
Yuri: "Bad news, I am leaving you."
Mrs Kwon: "What?!"
Yuri: "Not what you are thinking. I am included on the list of students who will go to Japan for advance study."
Mr Kwon: "Wow! Yul, I am so proud of you."
Mrs Kwon: "Wait, how about your swmming competitions and practices?"
Yuri: "They told me that they will drop me off the swimming team while I am in Japan."
Mrs Kwon: "Oh"
Mr Kwon: "But if you're back, you will still be on the swimming team?"
Yuri: "That's what they said."
Mrs Kwon: "Well, it's for your studies so I don't think I can keep you."
Mr Kwon: "Just take care of yourself ok."
Yuri: "Thanks Mom, Dad."

It's final, Yuri will go to Japan. She doesn't know what will happen to her in Japan, she doesn't know that Vitoria will be joining them in Japan. How will Victoria get Yuri back, will she be succesful?