This Is How Much I Love You

Last Dance

 

After Michael left Yuri and Jessica at the hotel room, Yuri started removing Jessica's clothes to clean change it to a comfortable one. Yuri can't help but stare at the blonde's body, she wanted to devour the sleeping girl but controlled herself. She covered Jessica's body with a blanket and hurried over her luggage to get a shirt for Jessica; she went back to the bed but was surprise to see the blonde girl awake.

 

Jessica was staring at Yuri; she can't believe that Yuri is really standing in front of her. The person she has wanted to see ever since she got back in New York after a brief stay in South Korea, the person she is still in fact head over heels in love.

 

Yuri: "Hi, you may want to put this shirt to cover yourself."

Jessica: "..."

 

Without getting any response from Jessica, Yuri approached the bed and helped the blonde girl put a shirt. Yuri then cupped Jessica's face with both of her hands and kissed her forehead. At that instance, Jessica came out of her trance and pulled Yuri closer to her. Jessica hugged Yuri tightly as if not wanting to let go of the tan girl, Yuri felt all her pent up emotions and placed her hands on Jessica's waist. They stayed in that position for a few minutes, no words came out of the two girls but they felt a greater love escaping each other's.

 

Yuri: "I'm sorry if it took me some time to see you. I love you and you are the only girl for me Sica. Please love only me, not Taecyeon or any other guy. I will die of jealousy!"

Jessica: "What are you talking about?"

 

Jessica removed the hug and was looking at Yuri, waiting for an answer. Jessica is confused with what Yuri said and wants the tan girl to clear everything.

 

Yuri: "You and Taecyeon."

Jessica: "What about me and Taecyeon?"

Yuri: "You are already together!"

 

Yuri pulled out from Jessica and tears started to fall down her eyes, Yuri can't take it anymore and face down started to sob. Jessica was surprised to see Yuri at that state, it was the first time she saw Yuri vulnerable. Jessica was also surprise to hear what Yuri said, she was unable to react immediately trying to digest the information she just heard.

 

Yuri: "Why do you have to replace me so fast Sica? Didn't you know that I will be fighting for us?"

Jessica: "Yeah, what are you talking about between me and Taecyeon?"

Yuri: "You're together with that guy! I hate him you know."

Jessica: "Who told you that we are together?"

Yuri: "Everyone is talking about the two of you."

 

It was Jessica's turn to cry, she's hurt with Yuri's accusation.

 

Jessica: "Is that how you think of me? I thought you know me better that anybody else! I hate you! You are accusing me of something that I am not doing! How could you that Yuri-ah!"

 

Jessica starts hitting Yuri in the chest, she crying uncontrollably. Yuri didn't know what to do but stay unmoved on the bed while the blonde girl continuously hitting her, she can take the pain but not what Jessica's telling her. Yuri is mad at herself for not trusting Jessica and she know she deserves the pain Jessica is inflicting her. Yuri let the blonde girl hurt her until Jessica felt tired and stopped, looking at Yuri she said...

 

Jessica: "I love you so much but you just made me feel so stupid!"

Yuri: "I'm sorry Sica!!!"

 

Yuri saw the chance of embracing Sica again, she held the blonde girl tightly. Yuri wants Jessica to feel that she feels sorry about her accusations, she was now very mad at Victoria for telling her lies.

 

Yuri: "Sica, I'm really sorry. I love you so much!"

Jessica: "I'm really tired. I just want to rest. You know how much I feel for you. So don't ever question me ever. When I told you, you're the only one for me and that's what I am doing to this days."

 

Jessica lay down on the bed, but she saw Yuri still sitting on the edge with her head bowed down. No matter how mad she felt, she still loves the tan girl.

 

Jessica: "Yuri-ah, come here and sleep beside me ok."

 

Yuri followed the blonde girl and positioned herself next to Jessica; she hesitates to hug the girl. Jessica noticed that.

 

Jessica: "Are you not going to hug the love of your life?"

 

Yuri's eyes sparkled with that statement and she automatically embraced the girl beside her. Yuri missed the warmth that Jessica emits, the same warmth that gives her love, hope and inspiration. Gaining her confidence, Yuri looked at Jessica and kissed her on the lips. They stayed that way for a long time.

 

Yuri: "Are you really tired?"

Jessica: "Tired to argue with you Yuri-ah."

 

Yuri kissed Jessica again, this time with so much passion. Yuri wants Jessica to feel how much she missed the girl and for stupidly accusing her of something that is not true. She started moving her hands to the blonde's back, earning a moan from the girl. This turns Yuri on, she moved her hands to remove Jessica's blouse. The blonde girl obliged by helping Yuri her blouse, after which, Jessica tug Yuri's shirt up to remove it as well. After some time, both girls are in their glorious ness.

 

Yuri is leaving feathery kisses to Jessica's neck, collarbone going down to her chest. Jessica can only moan, this is the first time she's feeling the aggressiveness and roughness of the tan girl. Jessica's heart is beating faster now because Yuri is closer to her s.

 

Yuri looking at Jessica while lying down, her looks like two perfectly rounded little white mounds. The creamy, white mounds are topped with little rosebud s that are rock hard right now and reminds Yuri of little pink pencil erasers the way they stick out. Yuri trace a circle around Jessica's with her finger, then bend her head down and take Jessica's left in and start . Massaging the blonde's tit with her hand, Yuri takes the with her teeth, biting gently as she flick the tip of it with my tongue.

 

Jessica: "Mmmm. That feels great!"

 

After a while Yuri switched to her right tit and gives it the same treatment. While still nibbling on the blonde's , Yuri moves her hand from the blonde's down past her stomach and into Jessica's .

 

Yuri gently removes her fingers from the blonde’s and position herself between the blonde's legs. Jessica's flat, tan stomach leading down to her blonde, v-shaped bush and her glistening, wet lips, soaked with her juices, just inviting Yuri to take a taste.

 

Yuri: "You look like a goddess." I say, you are so beautiful."

 

Yuri leans her face down to the blonde's and one long of her tongue from the bottom of the blonde's slit up along her lips and over the top of her . The taste mixed with Jessica's aroma is intoxicating and Yuri feels like she's getting drunk on Jessica's smell. Yuri the blonde's juice from all around her without touching her lips. The tan girl along the outside of the blonde's lips, gently one and then the other of her lips into the tan's mouth. Jessica keeps moving around, trying to position Yuri's tongue directly on her .

 

Jessica: "Oh my Yuri! Your tongue feels so good."

 

Yuri slides her arms behind Jessica's knees and lifts her legs to give the tan girl better access to her and to keep Jessica from moving around so much. Yuri finally slips her tongue inside and start lapping up the blonde's juices as Yuri tongue her.  Sliding Yuri's tongue in and out of the blonde's and all around, pushing against her inside walls. Jessica is sloppy wet and Yuri have juice all over and cheeks as she moves her head from side to side to give Jessica different sensations with her tongue.

 

Jessica: "Oh, Yuri! Oh, Yuri! What are you doing? That is so wonderful! I've never felt anything like it!"

 

Yuri moves her tongue up so she's the top of the blonde's slit, just below her and slip two fingers inside her . Yuri slides her fingers in and out of the blonde's as the tan girl gently her . Yuri Jessica's into and begins flicking her tongue across it as Yuri keeps moving her fingers in and out of Jessica.

 

Jessica: "Ohh, Yuri! Mmmm, Yuri!"

 

Jessica is and moving her body around, humping Yuri's fingers and pushing her against the tan girl's tongue.

 

Jessica: "Don't stop! I'm Just keep doing that! Exactly that! Ohhhhhhhh Yuri! Don't Stop!"

 

But before Jessica came, Yuri moved up and places her core on the blonde's wet core. Yuri started humping while kissing Jessica's s. After what seems to be a long time, both girls came at the same time. Heaving, Yuri placed herself on Jessica's top and closed her eyes. The blonde girl kissed the tan's forehead and followed her to dreamland.

 

An exhausting and tiring day for both girls, but the smile on their faces clearly show love and happiness that both brings to each other.