Tears For The One You Love

Last Dance

***** SEOUL GENERAL HOSPITAL *****

 

Yuri was brought to the hospital by her friends. Taeyeon contacted Mr and Mrs Kwon to tell them what happened, Yuri's parents promised to go the hospital immediately.

 

When Michael heard about the news, he immediately drove to the hospital wearing his doctor suit and attended to his sister's care. He found that Yuri collapsed due to a high level alcohol intake, once assured that Yuri is not in danger he left the girls and his parents in the hospital.

 

Michael drove to the cemetery where she saw a lone figure in front of an epitaph, he slowly approached the girl. He touched her shoulder and when the girl looked up; Jessica has been crying a lot after running away from the party Jessica went to the only place that she can find solace. Her friends were not able to find her, although Nicole knew that Jessica is going to her parents, just told her friends to leave Jessica alone and to wait for her at home.

 

Jessica stood and hugged Michael tightly. Jessica felt almost light when she hugged the man in front of her. She felt like she's clinging to her Appa. She cried until she got tired and tears just stopped.

 

Jessica: "Oppa! I hate what happened. I just want to go back to New York!"

Michael: "Running away will not solve your worries and problems. What happened?"

Jessica: "So many things happened Oppa!"

Michael: "I will listen and give my word after."

 

Michael guided Jessica outside the cemetery and drove her to his home. Michael is now determined to let Jessica know his real identity. Jessica is oblivious to Michael's place, she started crying. Michael told Jessica to sit on the living room while he gets the girl some water.

 

Jessica looked at the place and she's almost sure that she knew this place. She ignored it and she told Michael everything that happened at the party. Michael understood what Jessica is going through when the blonde told her that the Jung Enterprise is going down and the only way to save it is to merge with the Ok Enterprise, which also means marrying Taecyeon.

 

Michael listened to Jessica and when the girl finished, she looked at Michael's eyes and saw the same black orbs that reminded her so much of Yuri. Michael just hugged Jessica and without the girl seeing it, a smile crept on Michael's face. He knew already the end of the story but didn't dare say anything. He told Jessica that the best thing to do is to talk to Nicole's parents and uncle Jung, he wants Jessica to know the truth from the people who have access to their family business. He also wants Jessica to talk things over with Yuri, once and for all straighten things out between them if both are willing to.

 

Michael drove Jessica home and he went back to the cemetery, he brought flowers to Sarah before driving back to the hospital.

 

The following day, Jessica decided to talk first to Yuri. She told Nicole that she's going alone on the hospital; she wants to talk to her girlfriend and clear so many things on her head. She flags a cab and told the driver to bring her to Seoul General Hospital.

 

Yuri woke up with a heavy head, she saw her parents and Michael fixing things inside the room. She was happy to see her family together, when she asked what happened, her parents told her everything as what was told by Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona to them. Michael just listened and he didn't tell Yuri that he was able to talk to her girlfriend. Michael excused himself because he needs to round his patience before going back to his sister. When Michael left, Mr and Mrs Kwon told Yuri that they will go home first to get some things and will come back in the afternoon to drive Yuri home.

 

After Yuri's parents left, Victoria came and hugged Yuri immediately much to the chagrin of the tan girl. Victoria started crying and saying sorry to the tan girl, she told Yuri that she's still in love with the tan girl and she wants her back. Yuri closed her eyes due to the headache, at the same time she wanted to yell and tell Victoria that after all the things she did she wants Yuri back.

 

Jessica was walking near Yuri's room, opening the door she heard a girl crying. Jessica instantly knew it was Victoria.

 

Victoria: "I'm really sorry Yuri-ah. All the things I did in the past I paid it with the pain of losing you."

Yuri: "I almost killed myself Victoria if not for my brother; I will not be here in this room with you. That's how much I got after you cheated on me."

Victoria: "Let me heal all the wounds that I did."

Yuri: "I love you my whole life do you know that, but you took it all for granted."

 

Silence followed. Yuri closed her eyes again, this time she is crying due to the pain of remembering those dark moments. At the same time, Victoria leans to kiss Yuri and Jessica peek on the room to see Victoria kissing Yuri.

 

Jessica: "Yuri!"

 

Yuri opened her eyes to see Jessica with eyes opened wide after seeing Victoria kissing Yuri. Jessica started to run; Yuri stood and removed the dextrose to run after Jessica. Victoria tried to stop Yuri, but the tan girl used all her strength to get off Victoria's grip. Jessica kept running to get out of the hospital, she almost collided with Michael.

 

Outside the hospital, rain started to fall. Heavens seems to be crying for Yuri and Jessica.

 

Jessica stopped when she realized that it is raining outside, Michael followed Jessica and held her on the waist to stop the girl from running on the rain. Jessica looked at Michael with so much pain in her eyes; Michael saw Sarah's eyes when she was fighting the pain of leaving him. Michael lost in a moment and let go of Jessica's waist and let her run on the rain. Yuri stopped for a second to look at Michael; he saw tears dropping on her brothers eyes. She wants to stop but she wants to go after Jessica.

 

Yuri kept running and yelling Jessica's name. She stopped when she saw Jessica to far from her; she just cried and fell on her knees.

 

Yuri: "Sica! Did you know that you make want to live each day of my life? I love you more than my life!"

 

Michael felt a touch on his shoulder and came back to his senses; he followed the two most important girls in his life. He saw his sister crying on her knees. Michael hugged Yuri tightly and let her cry and yell Jessica's name over and over again.

 

Jessica walked endlessly and came to Nicole's home, where Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun are waiting for their closest friend. When they heard a buzz, they all went to the gate and saw Jessica slumped on the wall crying and calling Yuri's name. It was the same scene that reminded the girls when Jessica almost lost her sanity when her parents died. Nicole cried out for her cousin, Tiffany and Sunny pulled Jessica up while Seohyun held the door for her unnies. All the girls are crying seeing Jessica's state. Why does it have to happen to their friend, who only wanted to leave a happy and simple life?

 

On the other side of the road, Michael and Yuri are watching the girls helping Jessica inside the house. Michael stopped Yuri from walking towards Jessica; he feels it's not the right time. Yuri just cried, Michael can't control his self now, he also started to cry. Brother and sister shared the pain they are keeping inside. For what the pain is, we are sure it is for Sarah and Jessica respectively..