New Beginning

Last Dance

After the incident on the parking lot and the night Jessica slept on Yuri's room, both girls are always together. They became best friends overnight; they are enjoying to know each other better and the company of one another fills up the empty space.

 

Two months passed. All nine girls are together to celebrate the remaining days of their vacation before going to intermediate studies (college level in some school), Jessica hosted the party. Being alone in the house her parents left, with only maids and a butler, Jessica invited her friends to stay in their house and party.

 

Yoona: "I wish we can stay like this forever!"

Seohyun: "But we have to finish school to be able to work and save money."

Yoona: "Right, I promised Seohyun that I will build her our home"

Everybody (in chorus): "Cheesy Yoongie!"

Yoona: "Stop teasing me. I am serious with my promise to Seobaby. I only want to spend the rest of my life with her."

Taeyeon: "It's going to be a huge task to keep the relationship, but knowing Seohyun, I'm sure she will be more responsible than Yoona."

Tiffany: "Yoona is also responsible; we just hope that they can keep their love burning."

Sooyoung: "Is it to much to expect from our relationship now? I mean, it's still a long way for us before we finish our studies and work. What if I want to marry Sunny now?

Jessica: "I will not stop you from marrying Sunny, but are you really ready to level up your commitment with her?"

Sooyoung: "Yes. How about you Jessica? Are you in love? I never heard you going out with anyone. Why don't you go out with Yuri?"

Jessica (blushing): "I will let destiny and fate work its magic for me, I will not force anyone to like or love me. I am taking my time."

Yuri (talking to herself): "Yeah right, but you did not answer if you want to go out with me."

 

Yuri wants to end the conversation, because she feels the couples in the group are getting really serious talking about their relationships and taking it to the next level. She started telling jokes that lighten up the conversation. Outside, Taecyeon can hear loud laughter on the pool area of the Jung mansion.

 

Taecyeon: "I will get you Jessica; I am not done with you. Your ity is only mine."

 

Authot's Note: I am a supporter of OK Taecyeon, I'm sorry if I am making him a bad guy on my story.

 

One afternoon, Jessica received a letter from New York School of Business. She almost forgot submitting an application on the mentioned school for her intermediate study. With shaking hands she started to open the letter, while Mr Lee - Jung's butler stopped walking looking at the young girl who he had taken care after her parent's death.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ms. Jessica Jung,

 

This is to inform you that we have evaluated your application and conducted background investigation in your primary and secondary school, and we are pleased to inform you that you are accepted and may start processing documents and other forms to submit for the coming school year.

 

If you are still interested to pursue studying with your preferred course XXXXXXXXXX, please see Dean Hwan Dong Kok for a short interview on XXXXXXXX.

 

Welcome to New York School of Business.

 

 

Thanks and Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXX

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica hugged Mr Lee after reading the letter, she was very happy to receive good news. She will finally be able to fulfill her goals, to finish her studies and help her uncle in managing Jung Enterprise and to bring it back just like before on its glorious day. That is her ultimate promise to her parents that she will take care of their family business for as long as she live. She is so excited to inform Yuri of the good news.

 

At Seoul University, Yuri and Michael are almost done with processing all the papers Yuri needs to start her intermediate study. Their parents are on a European tour (Michael's gift for their parent's wedding anniversary), so Michael has to accompany Yuri at the university.

 

Michael: "I didn't know that it's hard to finish processing all the papers you need for school."

Yuri: "Thanks oppa for helping me!"

Michael: "No problem. So do you know where your Princess is going to study?"

Yuri: "Stop saying that, especially in front of my friends. You are really embarrassing me!"

Michael: "Then why are you keeping things to yourself?"

Yuri: "It's too soon to confess."

Michael: "You will be late Yul."

 

Yuri was supposed to say something when her phone rings.

 

Yuri: "Jessica!"

Jessica: "Yuri-ah, I have some good news for you."

Yuri: "You sound very happy, what is it?"

Jessica: "I was accepted in New York School of Business!"

Yuri (gulps): "Wow! Congratulations. We should celebrate."

Jessica: "Right, we have to call the others."

 

Jessica ended the call. Yuri looked at Michael, looking very sad all of a sudden. Michael placed his hand on his sister's shoulder and started walking to their car. Michael knew not to say anything at the moment. He will bring Yuri to their favorite place. Yuri needs time to think. The tan girl was definitely lost, is she still keeping her feelings toward Jessica? Will she still wait for four years. Four years is a short time, but in that short time a lot of things can happen. Change is the only constant thing in the world.

 

On the top of the hill. Brother and Sister. No words can be spoken. Only heart that beats. Eyes that are longing.

 

Michael: "Say it Yuri."

Yuri: "I love her."

Michael: "Tell her."

Yuri: "I can't be selfish at this time. It's want she wants. I can't tell her to stay because I love her."

Michael: "Tell her without letting her choose. Just tell her before she leaves."

Yuri: "You think it's right?"

Michael: "Never been wrong."

 

Yuri invited Jessica for a dinner date, which Jessica gladly accepted. Jessica wants to spend the remaining days in Korea with her friends and especially Yuri. The girl who brought happiness to her life. The girl who treats her like a Princess but never once asked for anything in return. Nothing in return.