Promises Of Love Part 1 - Hyoyeon

Last Dance

 

***** PRESENT TIME *****

 

Michael and girls reached home while still puzzled about Taecyeon's call, how Nicole is safe with them. Yuri wants to question her brother but thought about it some other time as she wants to welcome the girls to New York not worrying for anything.

 

Michael grabs Yuri by the wrist and walks away from the other girls.

 

Michael: "Yul, let's talk some other time ok. Nicole is safe; you don't have to worry about her. Let's take care of the other girls first."

Yuri: "its fine, I know my questions can wait."

Michael: "Good"

 

Everyone went inside the house, Amber welcomed everybody and helped Yuri, Michael, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona carry all the bags. Jessica came out to meet her best friends, Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Nicole. Jessica is so happy to see all of her friends, it's about time to forget about what she just found out and enjoy the warmth and happiness all her friends continue to give her and there's also Yuri, the love of Jessica's life. They just become fine again after some time, she wants to savor everything with Yuri. Jessica thought that Krystal is not going anywhere; she will have most of the time with her sister since Krystal is also living in New York. Jessica approached Krystal.

 

Jessica: "You don't mind me spending time with my friends while they're here?"

Krystal: "Of course not unnie, they are your friends and it's not like I am going anywhere."

Jessica: "We'll have more time together."

Krystal: "I know that, don't worry I am just here if you ever need me."

Jessica: "Thanks sister!"

 

Krsytal smiled hearing the way Jessica called her; the latter went back to her friends to welcome them. The girls are amazed with the house, they knew that Michael owns the place and they are just happy to be able to see his house. It's almost late in the evening, Michael and Sam decided to let the girls enjoy the company of one another. Michael asked Sam to go with her to the pool area, he wants to be alone with the woman and catch up with their respective lives.

 

While Amber and Krystal are happy cooing each other at the veranda, Amber plans to confess to Krystal some other day. She is now contented to feel the warmth and happiness Krystal is giving her, Amber cannot ask for more.

 

Downstairs, the ten girls are talking and laughing like they have not seen each other for a long time. Hyoyeon stands and hush the girls to be quiet now is her moment of truth...

 

Hyoyeon: "I am very happy to be with all of you, my friends. I couldn't wish to do this some other time, because I am not sure when will be the next time all of us will be together. It's not that we will not see one another, but with school almost ending and work is another thing - this may happen after quiet some time. So let me get this opportunity, this may not be extravagant or super special but the simplicity of my actions is the outmost truth in my heart.. Nicole Jung, I love you with all of my heart and soul. I stood up for you through different times, we shared happiness, worked on our weaknesses, misunderstandings and fights, we have our own share of our jealousy and most of all we have showed each other the real act of love and friendship as we grow up. I want to grow old with only you..."

 

Hyoyeon took a box from her jacket and knelt on her knee before saying...

 

Hyoyeon: "Nicole Jung, in front of our best friends as witnesses to my undying love for you,,, be my wife?"

 

Everyone's eyes are on Nicole, waiting for the girl to answer. Nicole stood frozen about what had happened, she looked left and right looking for another pair of eyes. She was looking at Jessica, as if she's asking the blonde girl if what she heard from Hyoyeon's real. Jessica nodded as a sign that she will support her cousin and best friend no matter what happens, Nicole mouthed a "thank you" to the blonde girl and looked at back at Hyoyeon.

 

Nicole: "I can't be believed that you are proposing at this time of night."

Everyone: "Hahaha..."

Nicole: "Seriously though, I love to be your wife."

Everyone: "Sweet!"

Nicole: "I couldn't see myself spending life with somebody else, so even without asking it's always yes."

Hyoyeon: "I love you Nix!"

Nicole: "I love you Hyo!"

 

The two girls embraced and kissed each other while the other girls are looking at them, the simple kiss turns to a passionate kiss.

 

Yuri: "Uhmmm guys, we are still here. You can go up to your room now."

Taeyeon: "Yeah, you should seriously get a room before somebody else turn ert with what they are seeing!"

Tiffany: "Look who's talking!"

Yuri: "I'll show the way madams.. Let's go."

 

Hyoyeon and Nicole let go of each other and Yuri led the way upstairs. The remaining girls start to fix the living room so they can also rest; it is enough for them for them to witness Hyoyeon and Nicole's sweetness. When Yuri came down, Taeyeon called on the gang.

 

Taeyeon: "So, Hyoyeon is done who is next?"

Sooyoung: "I'm scrared, what if Sunny doesn't answer the same way as Nicole did?"

Yoona: "Why would Sunny unnie reject you? We all know how much she loves you."

Sooyoung: "What if, she's not ready and rejects me?"

Yuri: "You are so negative. Hyoyeon had asked Nix to ber her wife, but us, we will just make them see our promise to be their lifetime partner. So it is not as big as Nicole's yes."

Taeyeon: "Yuri is right, Soo just do it the most romantic way that you prepared and the most normal as it sounds."

Yoona: "Don't worry we are here to support you!"

Sooyoung: "Ok fine, let's continue cleaning so we can rest. I want to have a complete sleep for tomorrow."

 

The four girls joined the others cleaning and fixing, after a few minutes, Yuri and Jessica went to the pool area to say goodnight to Michael and Sam. Walking hand in hand, the two girls saw the other couple talking and laughing near the pool.

 

Yuri: "Oppa! We're all going to sleep. We'll leave you and Sam to enjoy the privacy."

Sam: "Goodnight Yul and Jessie."

Yuri and Jessica: "Goodnight oppa and unnie."

Michael: "Nyt girls, see you tomorrow. We'll have more fun so go to sleep to get your energy back. I love you Yul and Jessie."

 

Yuri and Jessica looked at each other after hearing "I love you" from Michael, both girls smiled knowing that Michael loves them so much. With one more look to the couple by the pool, they slowly went back to the house and walk upstairs to the room they are sharing with Yoona.

 

Yoona is already sleeping in the middle of the bed; Jessica looked at the maknae and smiled.

 

Jessica: "Yoona looks almost like you Yul!"

Yuri: "Shall we move her to the side?"

Jessica: "No, let her sleep in the middle."

Yuri: "But what about me?"

Jessica: "Sleep beside Yoona."

 

Jessica smiled at Yuri, but the tan girl is also tired and doesn't want to argue with Jessica. So Yoona slept between Jessica and Yuri, unknowingly, Yoona is still awake and amused by how Jessica lets her sleep in the middle. Yoona hugs Jessica and when the blonde girl looked at the younger girl, she saw Yoona smiling.

 

Yoona: "Thank you Umma!"

Jessica: "Goodnight Yoong!"

 

Jessica hugs Yoona and extends her hand to hold Yuri's hand. The three girls went to their dreamland with smiles on their faces while being closed to each other - LIKE A HAPPY FAMILY.