My Angel and My Girls

Last Dance

 

Yuri woke up from a vibrate on her phone placed on the table beside the bed, groaning due exhaustion on the past night Yuri took the phone and read the text. The message is from Taeyeon, who is looking for her. Yuri remembered that she was unable to inform her friends that she is going to New York.

 

Yuri dialed Taeyeon's number and waited for the other girl to answer the phone, Yuri stood from the bed not to wake up Jessica.

 

Taeyeon: "Yul! Where are you? Are you not driving us to the airport? Today is our flight going to New York!"

Yuri: "Who is going with you?"

Taeyeon: "The whole gang is coming; I just don't understand why you are not joining us. And why are you whispering? Where are you?"

Yuri: "I'm in the hotel."

Taeyeon: "Hotel? What hotel?"

Yuri: "I'm here in New York! With Jessica at the hotel."

Taeyeon: "What, you went ahead? Well, that's fine."

Yuri: "I'll see you all here then."

 

Both girls ended the call and Yuri went back to the bed. This is one of the time Yuri feels lucky to have Jessica, looking at her that just makes her life very happy. The blonde girl is sleeping peacefully and all Yuri wants to is just to look at her.

 

Jessica moved on the other side and when she places her hand on the other side it was empty. Jessica opened her eyes and did not see Yuri beside her; she sits up and found Yuri standing near the window looking at the great view from the hotel room. Jessica walks to the tan girl, she back hug Yuri.

 

Jessica: "Good Morning Yuri-ah!"

Yuri: "Morning Sica, the view looks great! How's your sleep."

Jessica: "Had a good sleep and you?"

 

Jessica saw Yuri's bare shoulders with scratches; Jessica got carried away last night and knew that she hurt Yuri. Jessica kissed Yuri's shoulder and whispered.

 

Jessica: "I love only you Yuri-ah please believe me always. No matter how many guys I meet or talk to, they will never mean anything to me. Honestly, I am yours since the day I fell in love with you."

Yuri: "I feel really stupid, going all the way here to blame you of something you did not do. Why do I have a feeling that I do not deserve your love?"

Jessica: "Don't feel that way, no matter what your reason going here it doesn't matter as long as you want to see me and that's more than fine."

Yuri: "I love you Sica, I am not in love with Victoria. She will always be a part of my past, but that is the past and should not matter in my future."

Jessica: "I'm sorry as well for not working it out with you before I left South Korea. We both learned and what we have to do is to start trusting and respecting each other again."

 

Yuri faced Jessica and hugged her lovingly, looking at the blonde's eyes Yuri trusts her future to be really good.

 

Yuri: "Forgot to mention that all the girls are coming here tomorrow."

Jessica: "Really? It's going to be fun to see our friends, I missed them so much."

 

Suddenly, the hotel phone rang. Yuri answered the call.

 

Yuri: "Good Morning!"

Michael: "Morning Yul, is Jessica up? Can we meet in two hours at the hotel lobby? We have something important to talk about."

Yuri: "Sure oppa, we'll meet you in two hours. Sica is already up; do you want to talk to her?"

Michael: "No, just tell her to make sure her book report is ready by Monday ok. See yah!"

Yuri: "Will do. See you."

 

Michael ended the call and starts his car, he will drive to Sam's place at the harbor to meet her family again. Michael is excited to see Sam's family after such a long time, he was sixteen when Sam's family migrated to Japan and eventually moves to New York. This can be a new beginning for him and Sam, the latter being Michael's first love.

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

 

Victoria's packing her things for her late flight going to New York today; she received a phone call from Taecyeon last night. Her cousin told her how his plan halted due to Yuri's arrival, he told Victoria that he needs her help to continue with his final plan that Victoria agreed to help.

 

Taeyeon and the other girls are excited about their coming trip to New York; this will be the first time they are going out of the country together without their parents. They got their ticket from Michael, who agreed that the girls pay him when they have the money already. Michael has his own earnings he can spend any time he wants and the girls are like his younger sisters, so it was alright to spend for them.

 

Hyoyeon: "I'm excited seeing Nicole tomorrow, I am going to propose to her."

Tiffany: "Can't wait to see Nix's reaction."

Taeyeon: "Is everything all set?"

Hyoyeon: "Michael oppa told me that the place is already reserved and all ready for Nix and I."

Yoona: "Oppa is really like an angel to all of us, right?"

Sooyoung: "Right, I remember whenever he visits his family here for vacation he always has something for us. He's like a brother to all of us."

Seohyun: "Should we buy something for oppa?"

Sunny: "Don't worry maknae, we already have something to give him. All is taken care of."

Taeyeon: "Should we order now?"

 

All girls went to the counter to order their respective coffee, after paying the girls went back to their table and starts planning for their New York vacation. Outside the coffee shop, the sun is shining brightly indicating that the day will be good.

 

At the Kwon's residence, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon together with Nicole's parents are talking about Michael's business proposal. They are working on the merging of the Kwon and Jung Enterprise, although they still lack one more signature. They could not locate uncle Jung's presence to finally complete the deal of the merge. Nicole's parents are worried that the more they wait for their brother to sign the deal, the more Jung Enterprise will go down. They contacted all the people they know but still unable to find uncle Jung.

 

At the Ok's mansion, at the basement, Victoria and Taecyeon are on video call. They are also talking about the merge of OK and Jung Enterprise with none other than uncle Jung.

 

Uncle Jung: "When can we sign the deal for the merging, our business is really going down."

Victoria: "Don't worry old man; we'll take care of your business as soon as me and Taecyeon are done with what we have to do."

Taecyeon: "Just make sure that there are no other business deals you are working with it because I will make sure you go to jail if that happens."

Uncle Jung: "There are no other companies interested with Jung Enterprise. That's for sure."

Victoria: "Good, we'll see you again in two weeks."

 

At the Ok's living room, Victoria and Taecyeon's parents are talking to their lawyer. They are discussing the business, the impact of too much spending by their kids are now reflecting so much loss on their company. Their lawyer receives a proposal from Michael Kwon, they agreed to talk to the Ok's for any assistance their company. The Ok's are reviewing the proposal and both parents are willing to close the deal but will have to talk to their kids to inquire about extra expenses the past few months.

 

***** NEW YORK *****

 

Michael receives a call from the Ok's lawyer, the Ok's want to meet Michael to talk about their business proposal. Michael told the lawyer that he will be in South Korea next week to visit his parents and check their business.

 

Michael: "Soon, my family and the Jungs will have the brighest future in South Korea. Yuri-ah and Jessica's future will be secured. My parents can finally take a break from working. I don't have to worry about about my family and can focus on my own life. Thank you Sarah for always guiding me. I will always love you."

 

Michael stopped the car and closed his eyes for a few minutes to utter a prayer before continuing his journey..