First Meeting

Last Dance

Two people, who's destiny has been etched in heaven and fate has been created for love. Two souls that will meet no matter how distant they are to each other, they will realize that life is more fun and wonderful together. That is how the story began...

SNSD Education, 2007 is the year that Kwon Yuri and Jessica Jung will say goodbye to their beloved school. Each has different circle of friends and school clubs, but each has always set their eyes unconsciously on another. Kwon Yuri always think that the blonde girl looks beautiful in spite of her cold features,  while Jessica Jung thinks the tan girl is handsome in her pretty features. Yuri has been busy being with dance club and all the time she has to stay in school late for rehearsals for their final school activity before graduation, Yuri is practicing with her closest friends on school, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona. They are the best dancers in school and have always performed together. On the other side of the building where the dance club is practicing, five people are seriously working on their vocals, the glee club members are also rehearsing for their presentation. Jessica has been one of the chairman of glee club since their sophomore year (2nd year highschool) together with Taeyeon (who happens to be Yuri's bestfriend, unknown to everybody), the other members of glee club are Sunny, Tiffany and Seohyun.

The night is slowly creeping and with their tired bodies, nine souls have called it quits. Packing their stuff, Taeyeon went outside the school building to breath fresh air and wait for Tiffany. Tiffany and Taeyeon have been the glee club couple for 1 year now, they are the idol couple in school. Although the couple have not come out outside school, for they fear the reaction of their family and other people around them. This brings us to Hyoyeon who as fast as lightning packed her things and ran outside school to meet her girlfriend - Nicole Jung. Hyoyeon came out the time that Nicole became her girlfriend, it shocked Hyoyeon's family however, as days passed, they found how Hyoyeon became inspired and happy. Hyoyeon's family accepted Nicole Jung as a member of their family and gave blessing to their relationship. Hyoyeon saw Nicole waiting for her at the school gate and as soon as she reached the gate, kissed and hug the girl waiting for her.

Nicole: "Hey, that was fast!"
Hyoyeon: "I'm sorry to keep you waiting, we practiced three dance choreography today."
Nicole: "Wow! That should be one tiring rehearsal, you must be very exhausted. Let me drive tonight, come on we have to go home"
Hyoyeon: "Thanks Nix!"

Taeyeon suddenly yelped when she felt hands embracing her while standing outside the building, it was Tiffany hugging the shorter girl.

Taeyeon: "Hey!"
Tiffany: "I'm done changing, ready to go"
Taeyeon: "We have to wait for Yuri-ah, I don't have my car today. She's going to drive us home tonight."
Tiffany: "Yuri?! Is she the bestfriend you mentioned before?"
Taeyeon: "Yes, my one and only dork bestfriend."
Tiffany: "How come I will only meet her now, when we have been together for one year?"
Taeyeon: "Never had the chance to introduce her since we are both busy, but you saw her a lot of times on our family gatherings. You just never introduced to each other formally"
Tiffany: " I see. Is she fine with Jessica going with us? Jessica doesn't have her car today as well"
Taeyeon: "Of course, it's fine with Yuri"
Tiffany: "Great, let me just call the ice princess inside"

Tiffany went back inside the building to call Jessica, while a huffing Yoona paused beside Taeyeon to catch her breath.

Taeyeon: "Nice Yoona! You are just in time to pick Seohyun." - smiling at the taller girl
Yoona: "Cool, I thought I am late. Hyoyeon let us practiced three different dance presentation that's why it took us some time to finish. You just finished as well?"
Taeyeon: "Yes. I think I see Seohyun walking out with the other girls."

Soon four girls are standing outside the building with Yoona and Taeyeon.

Seohyun: "Hi there, pretty!"
Yoona: "Hi Seobaby!"
Seohyun: "Done with your practice?"
Yoona: "Yes. Should we still have dinner or you tired and want to go home?"
Seohyun: "Knowing you, I'll go with dinner. Hehehe"
Sunny: "If that is the case, I will go with you but can we wait for Sooyoung? I wonder where that girl is?"
Yoona: "I think I saw her going to the parking lot to get her car together with Yuri unnie."
Sunny: "Oh alright, then let's wait guys please...."
Yoona: "No problem. Can we go with you on the car? Because it is my dad's car day today, that's why I dont thave wheels."
Sunny: I don't think Sooyoung will mind, besides you two are friends."
Seohyun: "Who would have thought that glee club and dance club knew each other and are somehow connected, when in class it looks like we do not know one another."
Taeyeon: "That is to keep everybody in mystery.. Hahaha"
Jessica: "As if they really care"
Tiffany: "Oh come on Jessica, admit that our clubs are the most popular in school."
Jessica: "If you say so."
Tiffany: "Are you fine? You have been really cold since we started our practice."
Sunny: "Is Jessica being cold something new?"
Jessica: "Thanks for rubbing it Sunny!"
Sunny: "Just kidding, you know how concern we are when it comes to you. So what is the problem? Do you want to talk about it now?"
Jessica: "It's nothing."

As soon as Tiffany is about to say something, a car is seen approaching the group.

Yoona: "Here's Sooyoung. Guys, we have to go. I hope it's okay if we take Seohyun and Sunny from you guys?"
Taeyeon: "It's fine Yoona, take care of the girls okay."
Yoona: (saluting to Taeyeon) "Yes sir, I mean ma'am!)
Taeyeon: "Move your out of here Yoona!"
Yoona: "Goodbye, ladies. Goodnight!"
Sooyoung: (while lowering the car window) "Hi guys! Have to go ahead. Taeyeon, Yuri said to wait for her she just need to pass the maintenance office to return the stuff we borrowed."
Taeyeon: "Thanks! Be careful driving."

Seohyun and Sunny kissed Tiffany and Jessica while high fiving Taeyeon before climbing Sooyoung's car.

Taeyeon: "How come they both kissed you and high five me?"
Jessica: "Because you look like a boy" - smiling at Taeyeon
Taeyeon: (pouting) "I should have not asked."

A car stopped in front of the three girls, I tan girl went out and high five Taeyeon.

Yuri: "Hi bestfriend! Sorry to keep you and the girls waiting."
Taeyeon: "No worries. We have not been waiting for a long time. I want you to formally meet my girlfriend,,, Tiffany and her bestfriend Jessica."
Yuri: (shook hands with Tiffany and stares at Jessica) "It's nice to finally meet you Tiffany,,, and... uhhmmm,, Jessica."
Taeyeon: "Let's go, these girls should be home now."
Yuri: (opened the front passenger door for Jessica) "Hop in Jessica."
Jessica: (suprised at the sudden action of Yuri) "hmmm... Thanks"

While Taeyeon and Tiffany just look at each other with smiles on their faces. This could be a start of something new, as they both were thinking.

Days passed and both set of friends are busy with preparations to their final school activity, from preparing to the presentations, designing the school, sending invites to alumnis and to buying clothes to wear for the presentations. One day before the presentation, Yuri decided to go home early for a beauty rest, walking towards the parking area she heard someone crying.. Yuri was suprise and suddenly panicked looking for the person crying. Soon she saw a girl seating on the asphalt, hands on her face, back leaning on a red BMW car while sobbing.

Yuri paused for a few seconds, contemplating if it's okay to approach the girl or just leave her alone. Suddenly rain started dropping followed by sounds like fireworks that startled the crying girl, with pain look in her eyes. Yuri bolted out of her trance and called the girl.

Yuri: "Jessica! You have to go inside your car or you will get wet!"

Jessica never heard the taller girl, she was in a trance and she seems not moving when all of a sudden she fell unconscious. Before Jessica hit her head on the asphalt, Yuri quickly pulled the girl and carried her bridal style on her car. Fumbling to open the passenger door, both girls are not wet because the rain became stronger and wind is blowing hard. Grabbing the door, Yuri placed the unconscious girl on the seat, closed the door, ran back to were Jessica's stuff are and made sure the other car is locked before going back to her car. As Yuri is starting the car, she saw Jessica shivering and saying "Daddy and Mommy do not leave us!". Yuri pulled a blanket on the back seat and gently wrap it around the other girl while caressing her hair "Shh... It is going to be alright." Jessica started to cry and embraced Yuri, they stayed in that position for a few minutes. Yuri suddenly removed from the hug and started the car, not knowing where to go, she thought of bringing Jessica to her place.

Yuri leaves on her own, her parents gave her the blessing to leave alone and to be independent. Kwon Yuri is the only daughter and her parents are currently leaving in Japan, they have a chain of car shops in Korea and Japan. Yuri parked the car and carried Jessica to her studio, Yuri's shoulders are now in pain carrying the unconscious girl while opening, closing, unlocking and locking doors. Finally reaching her pad, Yuri immediately went to her room and gently placed Jessica on the bed. Still wet from the rain, Yuri started removing the other girls's clothes. Keeping the blanket on top of the girl, Yuri finished undressing and quickly go to the kitchen to get hot water and towel. She went back to her room and wipe Jessica's face, hands and feet with the hot towel. Making sure that the shorter girl is comfortable, she went inside the shower to change her clothes and being exhausted, Yuri went straight to the couch and sleep...

Inside the room, Jessica is mumbling "Dad, Mom, why do you have to leave us. I can't do this.. Please do not go.." and tears starts to flow from the girl. While outside the room, Yuri is in deep slumber. It was 10:00 PM and the rain doesn't want to stop the same time Jessica is crying on Yuri's room...