What Really Happened

Last Dance

 

Michael and Yuri arrived at the airport just in time that their eight girl friends are walking outside the immigration, one by one the girls waited for the baggage. Taeyeon dialed the number Yuri gave her before she left for New York.

 

Yuri: "Taengoo! Where are you guys?"

Taeyeon: "Ouch that hurts Yul! We are waiting for our baggage."

Yuri: "Nice. Me and oppa will just buy coffee while waiting for you. Give me another ring when you're all outside, ok."

Taeyeon: "Sure. You owe us what happen between you and Jessie ok."

Yuri - giggles: "Sure. See you."

 

Yuri ended the call and walks to a cafe shop with Michael. Yuri is happy to have this moment with her brother, just the two of them. They also talked about their family business, Michael's plan to give their parents ticket for a Europe tour; they also shared their plan for the merging of Kwon and Jung Enterprise. Yuri told Michael that she wants to take over the company, if he and their parents will approve.

 

Michael: "Of course Yul, that is the main reason you are studying business admin. Who do you think will take over the business, me? Of course not, I am a doctor so I will work in a hospital."

Yuri: "You are not funny oppa!"

Michael: "Seriously, you are the heir of the Kwon Enterprise and Jessica will be the next president of the Jung Enterprise whether she likes it or not."

Yuri: "Yeah right, I forgot you will be our boss."

Michael: "Right, so you will follow my command. Hahaha.."

 

Yuri laughed with Michael, while getting their coffee. They are both excited of the days to come and excited to meet their friends. It is school break in South Korea; the girls can stay in New York for two weeks. It is going to be parties, food, parties, talk, food and more party for everyone. Yuri's phone rang.

 

Yuri: "Hello?!"

Taeyeon: "Where done dork, we are walking outside the airport. We are at exit D."

Yuri: "Alright, we're walking over exit D."

Taeyeon: "Ok, we'' just wait for you and oppa."

 

Another phone rings.

 

Michael: "Hi!"

Sam: "I'm here at the airport, where should we meet?"

Michael: "We are walking towards exit D."

Sam: "I'll meet you all there. Can't believe that I'll see the girls!"

Michael: "Already. We'll wait for you, so no need to hurry. Bye."

 

Yuri heard a scream; more or less it is no other than Taeyeon's mushroom - Tiffany.

 

Tiffany: "Over here Yuri. Oppa!" - walks over Yuri and Michael.

Yuri: "No need to yell Tiff, we can clearly hear you!"

Michael: "Pany! It's nice to see you again. Looks like you got taller a few inches."

Tiffany: "Oppa! Really, I got taller? Wow! Can't wait to tell Jessie about it."

Taeyeon: "Aish!"

Michael: "Taeng! Come here kiddo!"

 

Michael grabs Taeyeon by the neck and ruffles her hair.

 

Taeyeon: "Oh come on oppa that is embarrassing!"

Michael: "Didn't you miss your older brother?"

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yoona: "Oppa!"

Michael: "Guys!"

 

Michael did the same thing to Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona. The girls groan while fixing their hair while the other girls laughed. Michael kissed Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun on the cheeks

 

Sooyoung: "Oppa, it's not fair. Why didn't you do it with them?!"

Michael: "Because they are more lady like than you guys."

Yoona: "But we're also beautiful like them!"

Hyoyeon: "And we attract boys as well!"

Michael: "Oh come on guys, I missed you that's why I did that. I always does that to each one of you and now, you're all complaining? Don't you love my affection?"

Taeyeon: "Fine! You win oppa. Can we go now, I'm really tired standing."

Michael: "Alright let me get the van. Wait for me here. Yuri-ah, can you wait for Sam?"

Yuri: "I'll take care of that oppa."

 

Michael left the girls to get the van, at the same time Sam met the girls outside the airport. Sooyoung saw the lady first.

 

Sooyoung: "Am I dreaming or is it really Sam unnie I am seeing."

Hyoyeon: "Oh my God! It is Sam unnie."

Yuri: "Easy girls, it is really Sam unnie. She's here to visit her family and she's joining us on our vacation."

Sam: "Hi Yul, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona!"

Yoona: "Sam unnie!"

 

Yoona hugs Sam, the others also embraced their unnie. They have not seen Sam for ten years; all the girls are very close to Sam. They go a long way before Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun. Even before Jessica and Krystal.

 

Sam: "It's really nice to see all of you. I can't believe that you're all grown up."

Sooyoung: "But not Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon: "Just shut up Sooyoung!"

Sam: "Nothing changed much about these two."

 

Everyone laughed. Yuri introduced the other girls to Sam. Yuri specifically introduced the other girls as girlfriends to Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona. The Yuri remembered Nicole; she fished her phone and dialed the girl's number.

 

Taecyeon: "Hello?!"

Yuri: "Nix? Who is this?"

Taecyeon: "Well, well, well. If it isn't Yuri!"

Yuri: "Where is Nix?"

Taecyeon: "She's with me and she's not going anywhere until you give Jessica to me!"

Yuri: "Are you crazy?! What did you do to Nix?"

Taecyeon: "Give me Jessica and I will give you Nicole. If you do not do what I want, say goodbye to Nicole and don't ever think calling the police! This is between you and me. Understand? Goodbye."

Yuri: " Taecyeon!!"

 

Everyone stopped talking when they heard Yuri yelling at the phone. Hyoyeon felt something is wrong, approached Yuri.

 

Hyoyeon: "Yul, what did Taecyeon do?"

Yuri: "He is with Nicole and he wants Jessica in exchange for Nicole!"

 

Seem that the girls are in for another problem. The van stops in front of the girls, Michael came down to greet Sam but was taken aback by everyone's face.

 

Michael: "Relax, Nicole knows what to do."

 

All the girls are puzzled with what Michael said. Michael ushered all the girls to go inside the van.

 

Hyoyeon: "Are we going to get Nicole?"

Nicole: "No need to pick me up, I am here."

 

Everyone looked at the back and saw Nicole seating peacefully.

 

Nicole: "You guys should not worry about me."

Michael: "I told you, you can all relax!"

Yuri: "I don't understand? What just happened here?"

Nicole: "It's a long story, but we should wait until we get home to talk about it."

Michael: "Right, sit tight girls. We're going home."

 

Michael looked at Sam and smiled, little did the girls know that Sam is included on the plan. This is going to be fun; we'll have to hear what really happened. So let's all relax and give them some time to go home.