Master Plan

Last Dance

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****
 
 
When Yuri arrived home from school aside from feeling exhausted, she feels brokenhearted after hearing the news that Jessica and Taecyeon are together. Yuri can't believe Jessica immediately jumped into another relationship, she still wants to talk to Jessica but scared the blonde girl will avoid her.
 
 
Yuri decided to contact her brother; she wants to hear his opinion before planning one for herself. 
 
 
Michael: "Yul? Hey sis, how are you?"
Yuri: "I think I'm fine."
Michael: "Now, now, now, you can tell me what's bothering you. I may be able to help you."
Yuri: "Victoria told me that Taecyeon and Jessica are together now."
Michael: "Aw, it that so? Is Victoria sure? I may have not met Jessica, but I don't think that she will immediately replace you. Then again, was it you who broke up with her?"
Yuri: "I know it's my fault, but could she have waited at least a few months before replacing me!"
Michael: "Easy now. Here's what you can do,, once and for all talk to Jessica. It may hurt more hearing it from her, but at least she can confirm everything."
Yuri: "I don't think I'll be able to do that...”
Michael: "Then, the only thing you can do is be happy for her."
Yuri: "Yeah, I think that's what I have to do. But I still wanted to talk to her though."
Michael: "Hahaha.. I knew it; you are still in love with her. I don't understand why you have to blurt out breaking with her in the first place! Ladies, I can't understand you most of the time."
Yuri: "Thanks for rubbing it in oppa! Will you help me get a ticket to go there?"
Michael: "I always help you, why would I not at this time?"
Yuri: "Thank you so much Oppa! I can go there next week; I am taking a break from swimming. We can also meet; you may think I only go to New York because of Sica."
Michael: "It's fine, as long as you are happy."
 
 
Yuri ended the conversation with Michael, a plan to meet next week once she is in New York.
 
 
***** NEW YORK *****
 
 
Michael after hearing the news from Yuri called Amber to pick Krystal at the Kennedy airport, today is the return of Krystal after staying in Japan and Korea for a few months. Michael and Amber talked about Jessica and Taecyeon, the young girl dismiss the news as she has been following the two whenever they go out. Amber sense that Jessica is forcing herself to accompany Taecyeon, the guy is not taking advantage though of the blonde girl. Amber knows the difference of a couple to just going out, so she told Michael that there is no relationship between Jessica and Taecyeon. Michael believes his cousin, after being with her for quite some time; Amber has been a source of facts. 
 
 
Meanwhile, at Nicole and Jessica's dorm. Nicole came home early after spending some time at the library, she saw Jessica preparing to go out.
 
 
Nicole: "Hi Jessie! Looks like you're going out again."
Jessica: "Yes, Taecyeon oppa invited me for dinner."
Nicole: "But it's really for dinner."
Jessica: "I'm just dressing up early; I still need to finish some stuff for my book report and I might forget dinner."
Nicole: "Looks to me that you have been going out a lot of times with Taecyeon. I hope you don't mind asking, are you two together?"
Jessica: "No way! I had just been in a relationship, why would I want to replace it immediately. Besides, Taecyeon has really been nice these few months so I am giving him a chance to be my friend again."
Nicole: "I see, I still want you to take extra care. I still don't trust Taecyeon."
Jessica: "Don't worry Nix, he's harmless this time."
Nicole: "Alright, I'm going to sleep now. Oh I forgot, Hyo will be visiting me next week with Taeyeon and Tiffany!"
Jessica: "Wow! We should have a get together then.. Can't wait. Alright, you go take a rest."
Nicole: "See you."
 
 
Nicole went to her room leaving Jessica preparing her laptop and getting things for her bag. Jessica suddenly thought of Yuri after hearing her friends visiting New York next week. Jessica only hopes that Yuri is also thinking about her not any other girl or Victoria for that matter.
 
 
After a few hours, Jessica heard the door bell. She looked at her watch and found that it is almost past dinner, she suddenly remember Taecyeon. She went to the door and immediately saw the young man, looking at Taecyeon the blonde girl thought the guy is really good looking, with a perfect tone abs and height she can imagine being secured when wrapped around his arms. Jessica knew that it is easy to fall in love with Taecyeon, but how come she never felt that? Then her thoughts drifted to Yuri, Yuri is not as tall as Taecyeon but she can easily lean her head on the tan girl's shoulder (like it was made for Jessica to lean anytime she wants), Yuri's abs are really toned like Taecyeon and Jessica loves to touch it and Yuri makes her crazy unlike the guy standing in front of her. Dismissing the thought, she greeted Taecyeon with a shy smile and went back to get her things. Taecyeon went to his car to start it and wait for Jessica inside.
 
 
Taecyeon dressed up for today, he will execute his plan for Jessica tonight. He even wished that Jessica will wear something easy for him to remove; Taecyeon can't contain his self anymore. He wants Jessica so badly and today is his master plan to let Jessica fall on his trap..
 
 
At the Kennedy airport, Michael and Amber are excitedly waiting for Krystal to arrive. Michael had fallen in love with Krystal Jung just like Jessica that he feels he had four younger sisters to take care of, he only wish that Sarah is still beside him to see her sisters as well. Amber is double excited than Michael; she had controlled herself to long not to go to Japan or Korea to get Krystal back with her. Amber has been waiting eagerly to see her one and only love, to confess and be her girlfriend. Now that Krystal is back, she can start planning her confession...
 
 
Michael: "Hey cousin, have you thought of telling Krystal your feelings for her?"
Amber: "Huh, what? You knew about that?"
Michael: "I've seen and felt that way with Yul, so it is easy for me to discover that you are in love with Krystal and you can't deny it. I am like a brother to you, so you don't have to keep secret from me."
Amber: "Oppa, please do not tell my parents. I'm scared of what their reaction will be."
Michael: "Parents are like that, see our parents felt shocked when they heard it from me - what more when they hear if from Yul. But they understood the situation and accepted it with open mind and hearts."
Amber: "But that's aunty and uncle, not my parents."
Michael: "Eventually, they will understand. As long as your feeling is not stopping you from fulfilling your goals and dreams. I'm always here to support and help you, remember that. I love like I love Yu!"
Amber: "Then oppa, can you help me confess to Krystal?"
Michael: "Of course, I think that's Krystal!"
 
 
Michael pointed randomly to girls going out, he started laughing seeing Amber trying to stretch her neck to look at the girls.
 
 
Michael: "Hahaha.. You are funny Amber!"
Amber: "Aish!"
 
 
Michael and Amber laughed together, suddenly both of them froze on their place when they caught site of a woman walking towards them. 
 
 
Woman: "Michael? Is that you Michael?"
Michael and Amber: "Sam?!"
Woman - looking at Amber: "Yuri-ah, is that you? You look so different."
Amber: "I'm not Yul, I'm Amber."
Woman: "Oh, I'm sorry Amber. You are all grown up and tall now."
Michael: "What are doing her in New York?"
Woman: "I'm here to visit my grandfather, he's sick and mom asked me to stay here for a few months. I knew you look familiar the moment I saw the two of you."
Michael: "It's nice to see you again."
Woman: "Who are you waiting?"
Michael: "Amber's girlfriend."
Amber: "Yeah right, oh no... Wait, what?!"
 
 
Michael, Sam and Amber laughed together. Sam (new and final character in the story) is Michael's childhood friend; she and Michael grew up together but not after high school because Sam's family has to move to China due to her parent's business. Michael remembered his promise that when their paths cross again, he will court and make Sam his forever. Will that happen? Amber saw Krystal and waved at her excitedly, Michael asked Sam to go with them so he can drive the woman to her grandfather's home. The two couple walked to the car while introducing and hugging each other.. Other people are coming out of the airport and their family and friends excitedly welcome them.