Promise of Love Part 2 - Sooyoung

Last Dance

 

After breakfast, Michael and Sooyoung went out to buy the flowers. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went to the market to buy food they are going to cook, Yuri and Amber went to the grocery to buy other stuff. Jessica and Nicole went back to their apartment and will report what happened the other night to the police. Yoona and Seohyun went to pick up the balloons for the event later. Tiffany, Sunny and Krystal were left to clean and fix the house.

 

Sunny: “What are we going to celebrate later?”

Tiffany: “Michael oppa just wants to celebrate everyday while we are here.”

Krystal: “This is the first time all of you are together, so we have a reason to celebrate. I am also glad to meet all of you. I have a favor to ask, can you tell me more about my sister Jessica? I want to know more about her.”

 

The three girls talked on the garden about Jessica’s past, Krystal also shared her past with Jessica’s two best friends.

 

After four hours, everyone is home. Sam also arrives and is now helping Taeyeon and Hyoyeon in the kitchen. Others are busy with each responsibility; Sooyoung is upstairs talking to herself on the mirror to make sure that she’s all prepared.

 

Sunny was asked by her friends to change, although puzzled, Sunny went upstairs to shower and change clothes.

 

Michael: “All right everyone food is ready. Let’s eat dinner first before we go to the main event.”

 

After dinner, Michael asked everybody to go to the garden. When the lights were , everyone saw how beautiful the garden is. Flowers are seen everywhere, the place looks like a scene on a romantic movie. Yuri played Sooyoung and Sunny’s favorite song.

 

Sooyoung: “Hi everyone. Thanks for taking a time out spending with your partners to be here with me. I just want to share to you something very special to me. I am not known as a romantic person to my friends, Sam unnie and Michael oppa. However, I want you to know that I learn a lot from you guys. From making sure to let the person you love knows how you feel to letting that same person do what makes her happy. I never thought I can find someone who will understand my passion for food, someone who is patient to wait until I finish eating, someone who understands I have to wake up when I am hungry, someone who yells at me when I make a mistake, someone who helps me with a lesson I do not understand, someone who teaches me with my projects and homework and someone who made me the person I am talking in front of you… The person I love the most aside from my family and friends. The person I want to spend my lifetime no matter what happens. Be it friends, partners or sisters I will always be here for you. Sunny, I love you and I cannot measure how much but enough to make myself available to you all the time. I bought a ring not to ask you to marry me, but to tell you that you come first before me. I hope that you will wear this in our lifetime. I love you so much!”

 

Sooyoung approaches the surprised girl, Sunny is crying because of happiness.

 

Sunny: “I did not expect this from you. But thank you Soo. I love you very much.”

 

Sooyoung and Sunny kissed, their friends looked at them with admiration. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona are so happy for Sooyoung finally came out the better person they knew. Michael and Sam are proud of the girl they knew since Sooyoung was born; they knew that Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona influenced each other with their own goodness.

 

Amber went inside and changed their sounds to dance music, everyone starts dancing with their own partners. Even Michael and Sam joined the girls, Krystal asked Amber to dance with her.

 

Michael receives a phone call from his mother; he and Sam went inside the house to hear his mother on the phone.

 

Michael: “Omma!”

Mrs. Kwon: “Mike, you better look after Yuri and Jessica. We received a phone call from Nicole’s parents that they found Uncle Jung’s diary and his plan to get Jessica to marry Taecyeon as soon as possible so he can get the money he needs. Nicole parents hired an accountant to review the Jung Enterprise financial book, Uncle Jung knew that they will find unexpected expenses and the only way to cover it is to collect money from Taecyeon and Victoria. On the other hand, Victoria has a plan to make Yuri break up with Jessica. Please watch out for the girls.”

Michael: “Hmmm… So they are not done yet.”

Mrs. Kwon: “You’re father is with Nicole’s parents they are going to sign the contract for the company merging. Once it is sign we can use that against Uncle Jung or the Oks.”

Michael: “Let me know if the papers have been signed. I will take care of the girls here.”

Mrs. Kwon: “Alright, oh and say hello to Sam. I know she’s with you.”

Michael: “How did you know?”

Mrs. Kwon: “Mother’s instinct. Bye.”

Michael: “Bye omma.”

 

Back at the garden, Sooyoung told Sunny to go up with her on the porch.

 

Sunny: “How long did you rehearse your line?”

Sooyoung: “Aish! Are you kidding me?”

Sunny: “Yes! Hehehe…”

Sooyoung: “You are such a bad bunny!”

Sunny: “But I love everything about it. It was so real. You really know how to make me fall in love with you more?”

Sooyoung: “So you will not stop falling in love with me only.”

Sunny: “You know that I have not stopped loving you. How long have we been together? I think we were the first couple in both our groups.”

Sooyoung: “Right. We were the reason our groups became one. I don’t want to change anything about it.”

Sunny: “And look how my friends and your friends fell in love with each other. We are contagious.”

Sooyoung: “I never really thought that you will like me when I confessed to you, I thought you will take it as a joke.”

Sunny: “I have some doubts that day, but you made me feel how serious you are. I even remember how you scared Sungmin because you are very jealous.”

Sooyoung: “If I did not scare him, I don’t think he will stop asking you out. I’m glad he stopped or else…”

Sunny: “Ya, I told you I don’t want violence. Besides, Sungmin is not my type. Why, you are even taller than him.”

Sooyoung: “Are you happy?”

Sunny: “I’m always happy with you and you?”

Sooyoung: “Very happy. Can’t wait to be alone with you only.”

Sunny: “You have me only.”

Sooyoung: “I mean,,, well,,, not that.”

Sunny: “Soo… I don’t like what you are thinking!”

Sooyoung: “Well…”

Sunny: “Control your hormones, unless you can ask Nix and Hyo to stay on a different room.”

Sooyoung: “Wait let me talk to them!”

 

Sooyoung went down and looked for Hyoyeon and Nicole, she saw the two girls talking to Michael and Sam.

 

Michael: “Are you sure about it?”

Nicole: “I’m sure about it oppa.”

Michael: “I will drive Sam home and I will not sleep here tonight, I have some important things to finish in school so I will stay in the hotel.”

Hyoyeon: “We’ll look after everybody.”

Michael: “I know I can trust the two of you. Sooyoung, you can stay in the other guest room.”

 

Michael winks at Sooyoung, he exactly know what the tall girl is thinking.

 

Soon, the music ended and the girls felt tired. Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona are a bit drunk. Michael, Sooyoung and Amber have to carry the three girls to their respective rooms. After placing the girls on the room, Michael and Same left and here’s the new room arrangements.

 

Yuri and Jessica on guest room one.

Taeyeon and Tiffany on guest room two.

Nicole and Hyoyeon on guest room three

Sooyoung and Sunny now occupies the guest room that Sam used the last night.

Amber and Krystal on Sarah’s room

Yoona and Seohyun on Michael’s room

 

At the hotel where Taecyeon and Victoria are checked in, the cousins are drinking.

 

Taecyeon: “I want to stop!”

Victoria: “No you can’t, I have to get Yuri back!”

Taecyeon: “Yuri and Jessica do not like us! So we have to give up.”

Victoria: “No! Don’t you know why? Our company is going bankrupt. If Yuri comes back to me, there will be a chance for a merger between Ok and Kwon Enterprise. On the other hand, there is still money that Uncle Jung doesn’t know for Jessica. It’s from her parent’s last will and testament, the money is on a safe bank and once the will is read to Jessica she can get the money anytime she wants.”

Taecyeon: “How did you know that?”

Victoria: “The lawyer who prepared the will happens to be mom’s friend. I heard them talking about it the other day.”

 

The cousins continued to talk about their plan. Their evil plan. Michael walks to his hotel room when he heard familiar voices that of Taecyeon and Victoria. Michael smiles and enters his room...