I Know Where The Girls Are

Last Dance

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

 

At Incheon airport, the girl’s parents are all busy reminding their girls to behave in New York. Soon, the girls heard the announcement that their flight is now open for boarding. The girls said their final goodbyes to their parents and starts walking to the line where the other passengers are waiting for boarding.

 

The girls giggle after relaxing on their respective seats. They are already anticipating things that will happen in New York, although they will not arrive in the next 16 hours. After some time, the girls are on dreamland....

 

 

***** NEW YORK *****

 

Yuri and Jessica went down to the lobby to meet Michael, Amber and Krystal. Today will be the day that Michael will reveal the truth to the girls, knowing that all their problems will soon be over. Yuri and Jessica are happy to see the two younger girls, Amber and Krystal and at the same time puzzled why they are meeting Michael.

 

Michael rented a van to bring the girls to his home in, where he will show the girls the real reason why he is in New York. The moment he had been waiting for since Sarah gave him the letter to look for her younger sisters. Michael walked to the lobby to meet all the girls and bought food for everyone for their trip. The girls were surprise to see the van than the usual car that Michael uses.

 

Yuri: "Oppa, where's your car?"

Michael: "I rented the van; we're going to drive tonight to the airport to see your friends."

Yuri: "Oh right! You're really cool to arrange for everything."

Michael: "Besides, I want all of you to see my home."

Jessica: "You have a house here in New York? How come you're staying on the hotel?"

Michael: "It's convenient to stay at the hotel, it's near the school and establishments I need for our business."

Yuri: "I see."

Michael: "Aside from that, the hotel is near Amber's home. I get to check Amber and Krystal immediately, especially when Mom and Dad ask me to check on them."

Amber: "Wow, it sounds like we're doing something bad!"

Michael: "It's not that Amber; you know how Mom loves you like her own daughter, like our own sister."

Krystal: "I'm fine with that Oppa; I like you checking on me most of the times."

Amber: "Yeah, like I am going to do something to you."

 

Everyone laughed at Amber's statement, then they proceed to buy food and stuff they need on their travel. Michael drove to his home, the place he shared with Sarah. Michael smiled remembering the times he shared with Sarah, those beautiful and happy moments he will never forget. At this point, he is ready to let go of Sarah and continue with his life.

 

Amber and Krystal, continue to tease each other at the back of the van. Amber has not confessed to the younger girl, she's scared that Krystal will reject her and end their friendship. Amber prepared a place for her confession, but that has to wait until Michael is finish talking to all of them. Amber and Krystal knew the things Michael kept from Yuri and Jessica. The two younger girls have been involved in Michael's plan all the time and Michael in return had really taken care of the two girls.

 

Yuri and Jessica are just looking outside with their hands intertwined with each other. The two older girls are just savoring the warmth that the other emits while looking outside, Yuri is fascinated with the places where they are driving along. Jessica on the other hand is almost on her way to somber land, she was so into sleeping as everyone knows.

 

Michael is busy thinking of the things he will say to the girls, it is important to him that the girls understand him. Michael is also thinking of Sam, how it was such a coincidence that he met her again after so many years and how both of them are single at this time. Michael can't take the fact that he was once so in love with Sam, however, because Sam's family is moving to New York, they decided to let go of each other with a promise that if their paths cross and both are still free - they will continue where they left off.

 

Michael drove inside one of the plush subdivisions in New York. Yuri, Jessica, Amber and Krystal were all awed. Houses are like mansions, with beautiful gardens and terraces.

 

Jessica: "Oppa, this is a beautiful neighborhood!"

Michael: "Why, thank you Jessica."

Amber: "You are really rich to afford a house in this subdivision."

Michael: "It's hard work and perseverance. I don't owe the place by myself, I share it with someone."

Yuri: "Is this the house you share with Sarah unnie?"

Jessica: "Who is Sarah?"

Yuri: "Sarah unnie was Michael oppa's girlfriend."

Krystal: "Was? Not anymore? So how do you still share the house with her?"

Amber: "Sarah unnie is not with us anymore."

Jessica: "Is she the one you visited when we met the first time at the cemetery?"

Yuri: "What? You met my brother before?"

Michael: "Yes Jessica and yes Yuri."

Yuri: "I didn't know that you two knew each other before. I even thought oppa is avoiding meeting you because he doesn't like our relationship."

Jessica: "I also thought that oppa doesn't like me."

Michael: "I have so many things to do, the timing isn't just right. I am not avoiding Jessica; I always like you for my sister."

Yuri: "That is much better."

 

Michael soon stopped to a house with a wide lawn and nice looking garden, with a fountain in the middle. Michael got out of the van and opened the door for the girls. One by one, the girls came out of the van and looked around outside the house. Yuri is so proud of her brother; the house is what her brother's taste as far as she knows. Yuri suddenly stops, closes her eyes and whispers..

 

Yuri: "Sarah unnie, I wished you're still here with us."

Michael: "Sarah will always have a special place in our hearts. I think this is the right time to let her continue her travel towards her creator."

Yuri: "Goodbye Sarah unnie. I will always love you as my sister."

Michael: "Goodnight my love."

 

Yuri held Michael's hand while saying their final farewell to a character in their lives that they will have to end. Michael hugs his sister back and let her go to get the things they bought inside the van. He gave Jessica the key to open the house, while Yuri and Amber help Michael with the stuff. Krystal walks beside Jessica, looking intensely at her older sister.

 

Krystal: "Jessie unnie, Yuri unnie is really right when she said that you are very beautiful."

Jessica: "Why, thank you Krystal. You are also pretty. When I first saw you, I thought that you are Yuri-ah's younger sister then when I saw your facial reactions, I thought you are like me."

Krystal: "Really, am I like you?"

Jessica: "Yes."

 

Jessica opens the door and walks inside with Krystal still walking beside her; she holds the younger girl's hand. The house is bigger inside, there is a big picture of the Kwon family including Amber and beside the family picture is another photo of a beautiful lady with her mother. Jessica and Krystal were surprise to see the resemblance of the lady to themselves.

 

Michael: "So you are looking at Sarah and her mother."

Jessica: "She looks so much like my father and come to think of it, her hair is almost like Krystal."

Michael: "I'll tell you more about Sarah later. For the meantime you girls have to help us, the other girls are staying here so we want to clean the place before they arrive here in New York."

Krystal: "I'll fix the room they will sleep, do you want to help me unnie?"

Michael: "Thanks girls, there are four guest rooms upstairs. We also need to fix the other rooms where you girls will be sleeping."

Jessica: "Krystal and I will take care of it."

 

Yuri and Amber helped Michael fix the kitchen, storing the food they bought. Michael excused himself and went back the house; he wants to clean the pool area in case the girls want to relax there. He also called Sam to invite her tonight; he might as well have company with the girls busy with one another.

 

All five people inside the house are busy fixing everything before the other girls arrived later, it took some time to clean the house and by lunch time all five are in the table sharing the food they prepared for a hearty lunch.

 

After eating lunch, Michael invited the girls to the study room where he is going to reveal the truth. Will the girls be able to handle what they are about to hear? The truth will definitely set all of them free...