Found A Sister In Japan

Last Dance

***** TOKYO, JAPAN *****

 

Yuri and the other students arrived at the apartment they will be staying. All of them are so excited to start their advance study in one of the most prestigious school in Japan, some wants to finish early so they can go back home to their families.

 

Victoria also arrived in Japan, she is not staying with the other students and Yuri, and instead she is staying at the Ritz Hotel in Tokyo. She is well prepared for her plan to make Yuri fall in love with her. She promised Taecyeon that Yuri will be her girlfriend once they are back in Korea. Taecyeon wants to be the bearer of the news to Jessica, for he knows that the blonde girl will need someone to comfort her and he will make sure to be there for the blonde.

 

Yuri is partnered with Krystal; Yuri can't help but stare at the young girl for she reminds her of Jessica.

 

Yuri: "Hi! I am Kwon Yuri and you are?"

Krystal: "Hey, I'm Krystal. Please take care of me as your room buddy."

Yuri: "Sure. I will look after you like a big sister does to her younger sister."

Krystal: "I like your smile, it is so positive."

Yuri: "Hahaha. Let's fix our things and maybe we can go out for some sightseeing."

 

Yes, Krystal is Jessica's younger sister. Michael found out that Yuri is going to Japan and thanks to Victoria's plan. Michael found a way to transfer Krystal to Seoul University; with the help of his school board friends they were able to include Krystal on the list. If the school will review their books, they will find out that the Kwons had helped the school more that the Ok's did however; none had checked the books yet.

 

Michael asked Krystal's help in looking after her sister's girlfriend, who is also his sister. Krsytal is more than happy to go to Japan and get to know Yuri, Krsytal is curious to get to know Yuri and she wants to know if Yuri is really trustworthy of her sister's love. Amidst to Amber's complain of letting her go to Japan for six months, she saw the twinkle in Krystal's eyes. Aside from the fact that it is the first time Krystal is travelling outside New York, she wants to give Krystal enough space to realize that she has feelings for Amber.

 

Krsytal finished unpacking her things and she sat at the edge of the bed, she's looking at Yuri who is busy hanging her clothes on the cabinet. Krystal wants to know if Yuri is the right person for her sister, she wants to know more about Yuri. In this way, she feels closer to Jessica. In this way, she can look after her sister's one and only love.

 

Krystal: "Yuri unnie, do you have a boyfriend?"

Yuri: "I have a girlfriend."

Krystal: "Wow! Not afraid to tell someone eh."

Yuri: "I wish she feels the same way."

Krystal: "Why, is there something wrong?"

Yuri: "It's a long story but maybe when we walk, we can talk about it. I feel so comfortable with you, you remind me of her."

Krystal: "In what way do I remind you of?"

Yuri: "Jessica,,, Jessica Jung. You look a lot like her. Your face is almost the same features."

Krystal: "Really, I like the name Jessica. Jessica unnie. Where is she?"

Yuri: "Beore we start, why don't we go down and walk."

Krystal" Yey! Sure Yuri unnie."

 

Yuri and Krsytal went down, Yuri saw Victoria entering the apartment. Yuri held Krystal hands and starts walking fast, however, Victoria saw them and she glared at the young girl.

 

Victoria: "Where do you think you are going?"

Yuri: "Oh, hi Victoria! I'd like you to meet my room buddy, Krsytal. Krystal meet Victoria."

Krystal: "Hello Victoria unnie!" - talking to herself "So, this is what Michael oppa mentioned. The girl who is trying to steal Yuri unnie from my sister."

Victoria - ignoring Krystal's presence "Where are you going Yul?"

Yuri: "We are going to walk around."

Victoria: "Do you want me to come with you?'

Yuri: "Why don't we just meet later, I promised Krystal that we will get to know each other since we are going to share one room for six months. Are you also included in the list?"

Victoria: "Yes." – pouting and glaring at Krystal.

Yuri: "Who is your room buddy?"

Victoria: "I'm staying in a hotel."

Krystal: "Are you the owner of the school, to get your own place to stay?"

Victoria: "My family is rich."

Yuri: "Excuse us Victoria, but we have to go. Our time is important."

 

Yuri and Krystal walked out their apartment, leaving Victoria fuming. She thought she can have Yuri by herself, but she has a new challenge. She is still determined to be Yuri's girlfriend before they go back to Korea. She suddenly thought of something, she knew that Yuri likes to eat. Victoria is going to cook Yuri's favorite dishes. With a smile on her face, she skips outside going to the market.

 

Meanwhile, at the park.

 

Krsytal: "Who is Victoria, Yuri unnie?"

Yuri: "Hmmm... Let me start from the past. Victoria is my ex-girlfriend."

Krsytal: "Oh, I think she still likes you. The way she looks, talks and she almost want to hug you. Hehehe."

Yuri: "Really? So you notice too. I feel so awkward around her."

Krsytal: "Hmm, why?"

Yuri: "You see, I caught her cheating when she broke up with me. It's been four years, hell yeah I moved on but seeing her just brings back the pain all over again."

Krsytal: "It pains alright. But you have to get used to it."

Yuri: "I have nothing against Victoria, but the thought of her making everything to be close to me again is a bad thing. As much as possible, I want to avoid her."

Krystal: "The more you avoid her, the more she will make everything to be close to you. So, what not go with the flow. In that way you may also realize what you're feeling is for her."

Yuri: "But I have a girlfriend."

Krsytal: "Consider that as a challenge, I'm sure that Jessica unnie trusts you. Might as well work that trust to yourself. If you feel something different about Victoria, weigh yourself and consider being truthful to both you and Jessica unnie."

Yuri: "I never thought that you have such wisdom for your age."

Krystal: "Experience makes us wiser Yuri unnie. I just hope you will not be unfaithful to Jessica unnie. Eventhough I have not met Jessica unnie, I like her for you."

Yuri: "Do you want to see why I said you look similar to her?"

 

Yuri showed Jessica's picture on her wallet, Krystal excitedly and lovingly look at her sister's picture. How she wanted to see Jessica and hug her, tell her that I am your lost sister.

 

Krystal: "Jessica unnie is beautiful!"

Yuri: "Do you see the similarity?"

Krsytal: "Yeah."

 

Krsytal became shy and Yuri lovingly looks at the young girl, placed her hand on the shorter girl.

 

Yuri: "From now on, I will be your unnie and I will take care of you."

Krsytal: "You're not doing this because I look like Jessica unnie?"

Yuri: "Aside from that, I like you. I don't have a younger sister, so this is going to be a nice experience."

 

The two girls walk hand in hand. Krystal is comfortable with Yuri; she knew why Jessica fell for Yuri. She will definitely not let Victoria get Yuri from her sister. Jessica is lucky to have Krystal with Yuri, who will keep the tan girl only for the blonde.