Chapter 5

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

“Do you think is it okay to let that Lee Donghae saw us, Min?” Eunhyuk asked as soon as they got into the elevator. Baby Taemin looked at his new parents while sipping his thumb. Actually, Sungmin would say no because well… he doesn’t think Lee Donghae is good at keeping his mouth closed. He dragged Eunhyuk whenever he wanted, and even threatened Eunhyuk, so you could say he is someone who liked to threaten someone, right? What if someday Sungmin involved something bad with him that made him become Donghae’s slave? That could be happened, right? And added his friend who lived across their apartment too! They could become a partner.

 

Sungmin only could shrug his shoulder.

 

“You surely have thought of that, right? What will you say if our new neighbor asks about Taemin?” Eunhyuk asked in anxiety, feeling worried of their baby’s fate. The baby had only lived a week with them, and his presence was too important to be ignored. What if Donghae tells somebody about the baby? What if Donghae tells Mr. Kwon about Taemin and after that Eunhyuk will be called to the teacher’s office and has to explain about the baby? What if Donghae mentions Sungmin when he tells Mr. Kwon? Argh, these things about Taemin is giving Eunhyuk headache.

 

Sungmin sighed before he opened his mouth. Actually, he was worried too. He didn’t want Taemin to go, because all this time they had through, Sungmin was practically Taemin’s mother. The with that man thing, but he could feel how Taemin would always calmer when Sungmin hugged the baby. There is something between them, after all. “We can’t just tell he’s our child. Or he’s found in front of our door. Or he’s our relatives’ child that we have to look after because our relatives are in business trip.” Sungmin sighed. That was right, after all. What would they tell to the neighbors who asked them about Taemin? The thing was on Sungmin’s mind this all time just take care of Taemin and hide him from his school mates. He forgot about the neighbors. “I don’t know, actually…”

 

There was silence between them. Only Taemin’s mumble could be heard while they we walking to fetch Eunhyuk’s beloved cousin. Kim Heechul, the diva who is too pretty to be a boy. The first time Sungmin met with Heechul was the first time Eunhyuk and him had holiday together. Sungmin and Eunhyuk were visiting Eunhyuk’s auntie, who is happened to be Heechul’s mother.

 

“I don’t want they take Taemin away.” Eunhyuk said out of blue. They were almost reaching the train station, and Sungmin could only look at Eunhyuk, a small smile appeared on his cute face while Taemin started yawn and whine. Their baby was sleepy. So, before Taemin could whine and cry Sungmin took out his bottle and gave it to him before changed Taemin’s position in his arms. Eunhyuk only glanced at them, silently leading them to the spot that Heechul would wait.

 

Heechul could be spotted very easily. Since he has blonde hair just like Eunhyuk, his head looked like a lamp in the dark room. With eyeglasses and a newspaper in his hand, Heechul looked up when someone called him, smiling so brightly when he saw his beloved cousin and his friend, but frowned suddenly when he noticed thing on his cousin’s friend’s arms. What is that? Is only Heechul’s imagination or it’s really a baby? He smirked.

 

“Hello, cousin and his friend! Long time no see.” He waved his right hand, a smirk still on his pretty face. Sungmin and Eunhyuk happily approached him, completely forgot about Taemin. In fact, they never told anyone about Taemin except Hyoyeon because she was right beside them when they found Taemin, and she is a nice girl, so why should they hide Taemin from her, right?

 

“I miss you too, hyung~” Eunhyuk then hugged the taller man, squeezed him. “Why so suddenly you want to visit us, hyung? As far as I know, you hate traveling so much because you can’t sit all the time.”

 

Heechul pouted, pinching Eunhyuk’s cheek as hard as he could. That was revenge, for everybody who asked. Because Eunhyuk had skinny cheek (different with Sungmin’s) and so it’s fun to pull them out. “You should thank me because finally I can meet with your family.” Heechul said with shrugged. “I don’t know you two have such a relationship… I thought you two are just friends.” Heechul smirked when he saw the two blinked their eyes confusedly, until Eunhyuk widened his eyes and shook his head. “Ah, so you two not just a boyfriends but have married? How come? Why didn’t you invite me, Eunhyuk-ah?”

 

“Aish, hyung, stop saying nonsense!” Eunhyuk whined cutely, face reddened from embarrassment. He actually loved being paired with his crush, Sungmin, but with Heechul saying things like that just made his heart thumped wildly. Moreover Sungmin didn’t even react. Did Sungmin really hate him? Or Sungmin just didn’t understand this whole conversation?

 

“By the way, you’re still cute, Sungmin,” said Heechul without paid attention to his cousin. “You know, holding a child like that isn’t making you looked like a mother, so why bother to take her with you?”

 

“Er… she is actually a he, hyung.” Sungmin said quietly, blinking rapidly. Taemin indeed looked like a girl even that he’s still a baby. That long eyelashes just like girls’. But didn’t it weird to find a guy-like-girl like Heechul says another guy looked like a girl? I mean, Heechul is looked like a girl too. “His name is Taemin.”

 

“Lee Taemin, do you mean?” Heechul raised his eyebrows.

 

“Y-yeah…” Sungmin took a look at Taemin who was already sleeping, bottle almost slipped from his small hands. Sungmin took it and put it in his bag, still didn’t know what to do in front of Heechul.

 

“Hyung, we better back now. Sungmin cooked lunch for you.”

 

At least they could make Heechul shuts his mouth for a while.

 

^----^

 

“So, where do I sleep? You won’t let me sleep on the couch, right? My beauty will be crushed right away if I sleep on the couch!” Heechul whined to Eunhyuk who didn’t even say something. He opened his mouth few times, but Heechul always cut him. And now, they were in Eunhyuk and Sungmin’s shared apartment, deciding what room for Heechul to live at. If they choose Sungmin’s room, Heechul would be blind with his pink things and fluffy bunny on his shelf. So no, Heechul wouldn’t be appreciating it if he placed in that kind of room. But if Heechul was placed in Eunhyuk’s room, he would be busy spraying his own perfume because well… you know how Eunhyuk lived, right? He didn’t wash often. Don’t know how many times Heechul will vomit.

 

“Honestly, the perfect room for you is the living room, hyung. Since living room hasn’t had things you don’t like. It’s Taemin’s territory, after all. But well, you can choose.” Eunhyuk shrugged. What more they had, anyway? They just let Heechul chooses his own place.

 

“Really? You two let me choose?” he eyed the scholar boys. “You know I will choose whatever I like and I won’t take it back no matter what, right? You won’t regret it?” this time he twitched his eyes curiously. Eunhyuk indeed never let Heechul get what he wants, so it’s normal for Heechul to get suspicious.

 

“Yeah, hyung, whatever you like.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, annoyed. Heechul just made everything worsened.

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin just went out from his room (he and Taemin shared the same room now, but they’re sleeping in the different bed. Oh yeah, they bought a crib for Taemin back then) after he put Taemin on his bed, tucking him under his warm blanket. “Taemin’s sleeping. Can you please turn down your voices? I don’t want Taemin wake up with cries.”

 

“Don’t worry, Sungmin, because I’ve decided where I’ll sleep.” Heechul said, a smirk played on his face. “Eunhyuk, since I’ll take your room even your bad smell is filling the air, why don’t you sleep with your wife and your baby? I’m sure Sungmin won’t mind, right Sungmin?” Heechul bashed his eyelashes in cute manner, hoping Sungmin would say yes because Kim Heechul never doing aegyo.

 

“Hyung, stop it! You always being like this if Sungmin is around!” This is our apartment, for god’s sake, Eunhyuk mentally screamed.

 

“Aww, monkey, are you blushing?” Heechul stared at Eunhyuk with wide eyes. There it was, a faint red on Eunhyuk’s face that still obvious for Heechul’s sharp eyes.

 

“Heechul-hyung?” Sungmin called him. “I-I don’t mind sharing room with Hyukkie…”

 

^----^

 

“Stop whining, will you? My head aches!” Kyuhyun yelled to Donghae who was literally rolling on the floor, whining like a little child ever since Sungmin and Eunhyuk had left them. It was just really frustrated to see that bunny boy with Eunhyuk, moreover the baby that Sungmin carried. Was that their baby? But that’s just impossible! How can they have a baby while they are just a high school student? Then whose baby is that?

 

“Yah, Kyuhyun, do you think it’s possible for a student like us to have a child?” Donghae stopped rolling and stared at Kyuhyun seriously, too engrossed to his question. Kyuhyun only raised his eyebrows. “I mean, do you think they two are gay? They live in one roof, and even raise a child together…”

 

“Do you even know them, fishy?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. How Donghae could know a person so well for only one week, right? So why bother to know what the blonde guy and the orange hair guy’s relationship? Or… “Are you happened to like him, fishy? Which one? The blonde guy or the orange hair guy?” why Kyuhyun, suddenly you became so curious about your cousin’s feeling? You never cared before.

 

Donghae sighed. First, he never really wants Kyuhyun knows about his privacy life because, you know Kyuhyun, he will set you on fire just because his mocking face and his sharp tongue. And become Kyuhyun’s toy is not funny at all. You will be treated just like a slave. And Donghae hates that, become a slave, because Kyuhyun is an evil person who his wishes are a must. How childish and selfish, yeah.

 

“Why do you even care, anyway? You shouldn’t.” Donghae shook his head like a little child. “You’re an evil, you shouldn’t care for me. But answer my question, please?”

 

“Because I shan’t care, why shall I answer, right?”

 

Donghae growled.

 

^----^

 

A/N: Hello, readers~ /wave

It's more thank 20 subscribers~ /sobs thank you all, for your supports :)

And yeah, happy reading? :3

HAPPY JOY DAY, BY THE WAY~~ >O< It's 6 years, finnaly /sobs