Chapter 30

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

It was a happy day when Sungmin out of his class after the bell rang, happily hummed his favorite song along the way to the library to return the book he lent. He felt somehow happy today, but he didn’t know the reason. It wasn’t the best day, but his heart told him something would happen today. He wasn’t sure what, but he could feel it.

 

Lately he was being all alone again. He tried to forget Eunhyuk, yes, and the result is almost nothing. He still felt pang on his heart when he saw Eunhyuk with Donghae in the school, or the fact that those Lee were getting closer day by day. He was jealous but he couldn’t show it. It was his wish to them to be that close. It was his wish to see them dating and being all sweet. It was indeed his wish. But why? Why didn’t he just let it be and living his life normally like he had no feeling towards the blonde? It was easier, Sungmin. You should search for someone else or you would probably be left out.

 

He sighed. He just stopped in front of the freshman’s classes (Kyuhyun’s class, actually) and he was going to peek inside but he ended stop it before the devil popped his head out and found him red handed. No way would he say the true thing to that evil boy. So he continued walked past the freshman’s region to the library just in the end of the hall, literally kicked out his thoughts about Kyuhyun in his mind. Really, that boy was annoying brat who could occupy his mind sometimes. He didn’t why it happened, anyway. He was sure it wasn’t his wish to think about him.

 

He walked silently without looking at his direction that he didn’t realize that someone was in front of him, watching his every move with a smirk. He was too immersed on his thought that he bumped his head on that person’s chest and if only no hands there to prevent him from falling his fluffy should have kissed the dirty floor. He was going to say thank you to the so called hero, but his words were gulped down his throat when he saw his hero’s face.

 

No, no—it wasn’t like what you all guys thinking.

 

It was the face with a smirk whose only someone who has it, a naughty glint on his eyes, a probably ert brain and imaginary things he had imagined since their position wasn’t that… good. Sungmin maybe still kept that books on his chest, but he was sure his hands were busy keeping the books because nothing defended him from the evil’s breath. It was tickling him. And so, without him realize it he was closing his eyes when that evil brat inched their space slowly, targeting those M shaped lips of Sungmin’s.

 

But well… not everything going like what we want, right?

 

“Ehem…” the librarian, Mrs. Jung, coughed rather loudly before them, just a few meters from the library because she couldn’t pass through because of those love birds. “Don’t you know that kissing in the hallway is forbidden?”

 

Sungmin quickly pushed Kyuhyun away and straightened his body, smiling that innocent smile of his to the librarian he had knew these past two years before walking straightly to the library, leaving a shocked Kyuhyun behind. At least Kyuhyun could finish that alone—he had that genius brain, hadn’t he? So don’t worry Sungmin—just return that books, okay?

 

“Aish, that bunny…” Kyuhyun mumbled his words with gritted teeth, absolutely thinking to flee himself away from this strict librarian—hope that he would success so that he could get back to his bunny. God bless you, Kyuhyun.

 

^----^

 

“Hey, Hyuk.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“You still like Sungmin, right?”

 

Silence.

 

Eunhyuk widened his eyes, completely taken aback. What was that making Donghae asked him like this, in this situation (they were currently sitting together on the park near their school because Donghae said he had nothing to do at home and he didn’t want to go home yet), in this kind of song (oh yeah, they shared the music together since Eunhyuk said he was bored and fortunately Donghae brought his ipod). The song was Just You, the three talented boys from a group named Super Junior sang it, and frankly Eunhyuk wasn’t thinking anything when he heard this song. He was just listening to it, completely unaware of Donghae’s fidget on his spot.

 

Eunhyuk got a hold of himself. Oh well, Donghae was in his denial state, not him anymore. It was annoying to deal with that Donghae but he should help him. At least making him forget everything he shouldn’t think of. And so with an inhaled breath he opened his mouth, “what makes you think that way, Hae?”

 

Hae. Right. The nickname that came from nowhere. Hae.

 

And frankly, Donghae liked it. A lot.

 

Donghae was speechless. He didn’t really think about it in his free time, but when he heard the song… that question popped out of nowhere and made his mood down. He could tell Sungmin’s gaze was still like that, still like he had that feeling but he tried hard to hide it. It was success because nobody asked about it except him. Oh well, he didn’t know what Kyuhyun thought about it.

 

In the end he could only sighed. What made him thinking that Eunhyuk still liked Sungmin? Because the blonde was that obvious. But then again what things that obvious in Donghae’s eyes? That Eunhyuk always lost in his mind whenever he thought about Sungmin? But you didn’t really know what Eunhyuk was thinking. You weren’t a god who knows everything. “You just… I know the feeling.”

 

“What feeling?” Eunhyuk asked again in curiosity.

 

“The feeling of… liking someone…” the brunette mumbled under his breath, face down of embarrassment. “It’s hard to forget someone yet… you say you want to forget him…”

 

“I just forget my feeling, Hae. Not him.” Eunhyuk shrugged. Honestly it was hard for him to forget about Sungmin because almost everyday they faced each other. Night and day. They even slept together in a room with Taemin, on the same bed. But he tried, and he knew Sungmin was trying hard to forget him too. He knew Sungmin wanted a better life with another man… and he discovered Donghae’s feeling for him. He thought Donghae was better than himself and so he told Eunhyuk to go to Donghae and start everything from the first. It was impossible but Donghae made it possible. Eunhyuk didn’t like him at first but it turned out to be the other way.

 

Donghae sunk into his thoughts again. “You know… I’m still curious about… why you chose to start it over with me. You haven’t told me anything about it.”

 

That was… unpredictable. Eunhyuk wasn’t ready with it yet—it was the biggest secret he hid from Donghae. Sungmin was one of the reasons, and Donghae would be mad if he knew Sungmin was the one who suggested it. Then the relationship they were building would be ruined just like that just because of a name.

 

“I-I told you I want to forget my feeling towards him!” Eunhyuk stuttered—it wasn’t his place to be this obvious. Now Donghae must be suspicious. “Let’s just forget we ever have this kind of talk, okay?”

 

Donghae nodded though he wasn’t sure. But he knew Eunhyuk was hid something from him.

 

^----^

 

Sungmin stopped his track. He turned his head, searching for someone on his back but he found no one. He frowned. What was this again? He was sure he walked back home alone and gave no care to that brat since he had returned the books he borrowed, but he could feel someone was following him. But who? Actually he knew who it was but it wasn’t fun if he found out this early, right? Right, he was playing with the evil gamer.

 

He even smirked, oh my god!

 

Cho Kyuhyun had affected him that much, whoa…

 

He kept walking until he found a park, a lovely one near his school, and a couple there. Yeah, right. It was his decision to let his crush go and just become his best friend. It was his decision to let the other boy find his happiness with others—maybe fate wasn’t in their side. He could take it, he knew he was strong. So with a little smile he continued walking but this time someone was walking beside him. The gamer wasn’t hiding anymore. He reached for Sungmin’s hand, feeling the warmth of the orange haired one who consciously smiled. It was sweet for him. He knew god had something everyone couldn’t be predicted. He knew he would find the one he was fated with. He knew he would.

 

“Don’t be a fool standing there like a lost kid who is searching its parents, little bunny. Even though you look young doesn’t mean you’re that young.” Kyuhyun said without looking at the now sulking Sungmin, but he knew his bunny was pouting right now.

 

“Then you should call me hyung if you think I’m old!” Sungmin whined like a child—oh, Sungmin, you forgot who was with you right now, huh? It wasn’t you at all to be like that, right? You shouldn’t be like that because Kyuhyun could eat you up whenever he could.

 

“Yeah? Should I?” Kyuhyun asked more to himself playfully, loving it when Sungmin pouted and sulked just like now. He was going to make that smile lingered on you, Sungmin, and so please look only at him?

 

“You brat… let me go!”

 

“Aww, bunny, you shouldn’t say that. You know exactly I won’t let you go until I get what I want, right? So now, before I think something ert or worse, you better stop struggling and better thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight because I’ll be in your place at seven sharp.”

 

Sungmin went silent. So Kyuhyun would come over tonight? Then he should really think what to cook. “And what are you going to do in my place later?”

 

“I know your best friend’s cousin is staying over at his boyfriend place and well, I can invite Donghae later so your best friend will accompany him in my place while we… will be busy later, baby.” In his surprise, Kyuhyun winked at him, teasing him and threatening him in the same time making the shorter one gulped hard. Something smelt no good. Something was going to happen later, he knew it. He was still … what if Kyuhyun him tonight? He would hug Taemin tonight until he was falling asleep, he swore. He wouldn’t let Kyuhyun touch him tonight, and he wouldn’t let Kyuhyun have his way tonight. Noooooo—it was nightmare!

 

“ert, save it for later, okay?” he jerked his head towards Kyuhyun who was smirking evilly, face only inches apart.

 

“W-what?!” Sungmin widened his eyes. Kyuhyun thought he imagined something inappropriate? Really? That boy was crazy! He swore he wouldn’t open his door tonight for Kyuhyun! Ah… if only his words were real… later tonight he happily opened his door for his neighbor and his cousin because he pitied Donghae. Just… amazing.

 

^----^

 

Finally there're Kyumin and Eunhae~~ XD sorry though, I didn't put them in former chapter, but it's here, after all~

Ah, seeing my OTP wearing the same costume realy make me... XD kyakyakyaaaa~ XD

Oh yeah, thank you very much for those who comment and subscribe~ really, really thankful, because this is my frist chaptered story /sobs 

Oh, anyway, happy reading~ hahahaha