Chapter 22

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

“Did you hear it? Victoria Song is coming to our apartment!”

 

“Really? Then we have to give her our best meal! What door did she go in?”

 

“I heard that she went to the fourth floor! I bet she’s going to the new neighbor who moved in last month.”

 

“Really?! Then she’s in my floor right now! I should take a picture with her!”

 

“You can’t. The owner won’t open the door just for that.”

 

Heechul frowned. Victoria Song? He believed he heard that name somewhere but he couldn’t tell it. Was it from television? But he didn’t watch that often so that he wouldn’t watch an infotainment. Was it from Eunhyuk’s magazine he found under his bed? But the ahjummas couldn’t be that happy to hear she was coming. No ing way. Was it from Sungmin’s magazine then? Think of it again, maybe that’s right. Sometimes he read magazines in the living room to wait for the Lee couple to go back. Victoria Song, huh? The new neighbor on the same floor as him? Kind of suspicious, actually…

 

Nah, Kim Heechul. You shouldn’t meddle on people’s business like this.

 

Yes, he shouldn’t. He had his own problems.

 

His phone suddenly vibrated on his pocket. Someone was calling him. He happily took out his phone, read carefully the name on the screen before he pushed the green button. A smile crept on his beauty face when he heard a sweet voice across his phone. “Hannie~” he cooed sweetly—just for his Hannie, indeed. He wouldn’t do that if that was Sungmin or Eunhyuk.

 

“Heechul-ah~ what are you going to do today?”

 

Heechul sighed. His Hannie probably would ask him out today, but sadly he had to look after Taemin. It was Sunday—Sungmin and Eunhyuk wouldn’t be home until afternoon. They had works to do and maybe the brats (in this case is Kyuhyun and Donghae, of course) would try to take the Lee couple’s hearts so that they would be home late. He would not bring Taemin anywhere without Sungmin because hell, the baby was something when he threw tantrums. No way. “Home. Taemin. All alone.”

 

“Aww~ how pity~ actually, I have two tickets for Lotte World, but if we can’t go today then it’s okay. We can absent later next week.”

 

“But, Hannie… won’t it be better if you ask someone to go with you?” damn, Heechul felt bad. They should have their time together but fate didn’t let them be. Taemin was the one who held him back, but he couldn’t just let Taemin home all alone. Let alone give Taemin with somebody on the fourth floor—he did once and Sungmin and Eunhyuk gone mad with him. So no, that wouldn’t be an option. Day take care Sungmin usually went was closed in Sunday. Nobody would send their child there in weekend, anyway.

 

“Then forgotten my lovely princess there with a boy named Taemin? Sounds not good at all for me, you know.” He could hear Hankyung’s infamous chuckle. “C’mon we can go later.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“One hundred sure, baby.” Heechul unconsciously smiled. Oh how he loved his boyfriend. If he didn’t want becoming an owner of a club, he would probably be married to this China man. “Don’t worry, okay? I’ll wait for you~ I’ll call you later.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

Thanks god, for giving Hankyung for him.

 

He went back to his apartment. He was just throwing the garbage, but occasionally he heard the gossiping ahjummas on his way. It wasn’t his fault for hearing their conversation. It’s just that their voices were too loud.

 

Taemin was crawling in the living room when he got upstairs. The boy was unaware with Heechul’s presence that he still busy with his bunny fluffy on his right hand and a duck fluffy on his left. Seems like Taemin was doing his best to make a bunny and a duck becomes a friend, huh. Heechul let out a smile because of it.

 

“Right, right, Taeminnie, playing with your toys is funnier than thinking about a model who is visiting our building. Do you think she is well-known? I don’t think so I know her because I’m not that care to things like that.” He shrugged. “Anyway, what do you like to do? Is it better to help me making a lunch or better to disturb a neighbor?” he got a stare as reply. Oh why, he should probably know this. “Better lazing around with toys, right?” and as if Taemin understood him, he continued his play. This time he dragged a dinosaur between the cute creatures.

 

“Okay, you can have time with your toy today…” Heechul reached the kitchen to make something for his lunch. What should he make today? A fried-rice kimchi would be nice, but then he couldn’t make one. Hankyung was the one who usually made it for him. But Hankyung wasn’t here, Heechul. Rice with kimchi only wouldn’t be that good. Geez, why he was so pathetic here while his roommates were having fun out there?! He’s going crazy.

 

“Anyway Taem, do you think something’s fishy about Yuri? Because she has a guest right now and you know who the guest is? Right—it’s Victoria Song. Sounds so impossible, right? I don’t know they’re friends. I mean, well… Yuri isn’t looking like someone who can friend with a model like Victoria Song.” Heechul frowned. “But that’s not my place to be curios of her life.”

 

While Heechul was thinking to think Yuri and Victoria’s friendship, the bell rang. He quickly got to the door and greeted whoever it was. However, when he opened the door, a smile formed on his pretty face when e bucket of flowers met his eyes. He knew who was coming this time.

 

His beloved soon-to-be-husband, of course.

 

“Hello there, princess.” Hankyung teasingly said as he gave Heechul the flowers. “What are you doing inside, baby? Seems like you’re ready to become a parent, hm?” he chuckled while he invited himself in.

 

“Geez, what kind of question is that?” Heechul rolled his eyes, hiding his blush for not wanting Hankyung to . Hankyung wouldn’t stop if he started teasing him and then he would be in his PMS state as in throwing tantrums, glaring at anyone, even barking—he didn’t want it. He was imagining the image of him, Hankyung, and Taemin. They looked cute together, didn’t they? Taemin is pretty, so is Heechul. “Why didn’t you tell me that you would come here?”

 

“And destroy the surprise? That’s not what I want, baby.” Hankyung pecked his lips. “Anyway, shouldn’t you give me something to eat? Since it’s lunch time and I haven’t had my dinner.”

 

“Why didn’t you buy something to eat here rather than a bucket of flowers?” Heechul asked him in teasing manner; kind of missing him because they didn’t meet yesterday for Hankyung had to do something. No, he didn’t meet with his another boyfriend, of course~ he’s the loyal one.

 

Hankyung though, dumbfounded. Well, he didn’t expect it for Heechul said that. “Should we eat the flowers, then?” he asked with a straight face, a little revenge wouldn’t hurt, right? His princess is being naughty, I see.

 

“You do. I’ll make something for myself.” Heechul shrugged, giving back Hankyung’s flowers whilst his inside was laughing his off. Right, this is his true self. Purely evil, just like Kyuhyun. Could be they related somehow? They looked a like, anyway.

 

^----^

 

Jungmo straighten himself as he heard the door of his cousin’s place was just opened. Someone was here, he knew it. But even before this someone was here to visit the owner of the house but nobody answering the bell. Only Jungmo who knew the visitor was.

 

“Hey,” the owner of the apartment greeted him as he faced the older male. He threw his muscled body on his couch; a sigh escaped his lips as he replayed the scene on the past few days. He couldn’t think straight as to why the famous actor faced him after such a long time he observed? Why did he have so much time for stalking him? What did he want actually?

 

“You look older if you frown that much, Khun.” Jungmo said playfully so that his cousin wouldn’t frown anymore. He knew his cousin’s problems. He knew how hard the problems his cousin had through. He knew that all. But he couldn’t help him but cheer him up. Meeting that girl wouldn’t be better at all.

 

“How long did you wait for me?” Nichkhun, the cousin of Jungmo’s asked in concern. Jungmo only shrugged.

 

“But someone was here.”

 

Nichkhun lifted his head from the couch. Someone was here? Was his relative coming here by any chance? Could that be his friends? Everyone could do, yes. “Who?” he asked, trying to hide his curiousness. After all he met someone on his way back then.

 

“You know who, hyung. I know you two don’t really stop seeing each other behind my back.” Jungmo smirked. Oh yes, he knew that all, of course. Blame his unawareness whenever Jungmo saw him with that stupid girl. Why did Nichkhun have to fall in love with her? There are so many girls out there yet that girl is the one he chose. How fool.

 

“We’re not.” Nichkhun replied sternly.

 

“Yeah? Then why did she come, then? To check on you, right? To tell you how your little family is doing right now since you’re busy with your works. I know you’re saving your money for your now-separated family, hyung.” Jungmo stood up from the couch. He shouldn’t say something like this. He should’ve talked about the child, where he was and what he was doing, not this! Even if their affair was spreading all over the country, the child was in the right hand than his own parents. “Even you don’t know where he is, right?” a smirked made its way to Jungmo’s handsome yet fearful face. He was damn serious.

 

“W-what?” Nichkhun didn’t know what to say anymore. His cousin knew this already? Was he stalking Nichkhun and his girl? But then, what for? And what that was supposed to mean? That he knew the baby was? So he hid everything he knew from Nichkhun now, huh?

 

“You know what? Let your child go.” Jungmo sighed. His friend was better in looking after the child, anyway. “You guys just will make everything messier then it should. He is in the right hands, and if you or your girl is going to make him suffer, I won’t hesitate to tell your parents about this, I swear.”

 

“Jungmo…”

 

“I’m leaving.”

 

^----^

 

Hello again, guuuys~ XD finally can meet you guys again in this weekend~ hehehehee :D

Anywaaaay~ I'm not going to let HanChul down here, okay. I'll keep them until the end, hahahah. Seems like Taemin's parents aren't hidden anymore, hm? Somebody can guess that? I think you can~

Soooo~ happy reading, all~ ^^