Chapter 34

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

Hankyung tightened his hold. He was currently walking side by side with his Heechul, after the show they watched (it wasn’t a romance since Heechul said he wanted watch something new, so he said he would be the one who decided everything, but he chose to watch Breaking Down Part II instead. Yeah, he decided and Hankyung could only let a sigh). And of course, the older one (Heechul is the older, yeah, and nobody believed that) insisted that they have dinner before they went back home. Oh yeah, indeed Heechul went back to his soon to be husband house. He had already planned for today, so no way would he cancel it.

 

First he planned for the movie. He planned to be the power of the two where he chose the movie, but Hankyung paid them all. Hankyung told him to do that, anyway. And so, after that, he planned to go to this romantic restaurant (even though the restaurant isn’t that expensive as he wanted long time ago) to have dinner there before they went straight to Hankyung’s mini condo. And after that… hehehe. Heechul was between giggling and smirking on thinking that. If only Hankyung wanted it, he told himself, but then again Hankyung never refused to such a thing.

 

So now, without Heechul told him, they went to a certain restaurant Hankyung had reserved (without Heechul knew it, actually, and he didn’t know that Heechul had planned it already). Heechul sat on a chair across Hankyung, who already looked at the menu without Heechul asking him what to eat. He ordered for them, and Heechul couldn’t be more thankful. He had such a sweet boyfriend, and he wouldn’t let him away even for a second.

 

“Sorry I can’t take you to a better place than this.” Hankyung’s hand reached for Heechul’s soft one, kissing it softly like it was a porcelain doll. A smile crept up to his face, sending butterflies down to Hankyung’s stomach instantly.

 

“If you are there, every place is heaven for me,” Heechul replied him. Oh well, he was the diva—he was popular in his school back then. It wasn’t strange for him to use the cheesy-thing, let alone Hankyung wasn’t the one who took Heechul first—Heechul was the one who found Hankyung working handsomely in his workplace (or so he thought). His charm back then was really amazing that the diva Heechul would go on his knees for him. “So handsome, don’t think about leaving me whatever your problem is.” Heechul gave his cheek a before he reached for his drink (the waiter had come to give their orders a while ago).

 

“What kind of person who will leave you alone, beauty?” Hankyung cooed at him. “Even the stupid one won’t let you go.”

 

“Who knows, right?” Heechul shrugged his shoulders. “Everyone has their own thoughts, anyway.”

 

“But you know I won’t leave you alone.” Hankyung stared at pairs of beautiful irises before him lovingly. He swore the one he wanted to live with is Heechul. He gave all his heart for the beauty man, even though he knew his mother wouldn’t allow this but he would show his mother that he could have a happy family with Heechul. They would adopt a baby if they were ready for the kids, a girl and a boy, and if Heechul wanted more they could adopt another kids. Their home then would be filled out with children, their laughter, and also their loves. Their home would be a lovely one.

 

“Han, you seem different today, you know.” Heechul smiled at the thought. “You unusually take me out like this—usually you will only take me to your place instead… I know you didn’t get any bonus or something like that, so what is it? You haven’t told me.”

 

“Tell you what?” Hankyung asked back. “Is it abnormal to have a date with your own boyfriend? We rarely out like this and I thought you deserve one. Since you always with me whenever I need you, I think I should give you something special just for today.” He smiled sweetly. “And anyway I have something to tell you beforehand.”

 

“I know something is fishy. Spill it, handsome.”

 

Hankyung cough a little. He smiled again, but weirdly this time. “You know, the boss told me that I promoted to be a manager there since I haven’t made mistakes for three months.” Heechul smiled at the fact. Oh wow, his boyfriend finally got promotion. He couldn’t be more thankful. “And I think this is the time, Heechul.”

 

Heechul felt something strange. “Time for what?” it wasn’t like he would break up with him, right? He said he wouldn’t leave him. He wouldn’t let him go. Or was that only his blubber? That he shouldn’t believe at all? But he knew Hankyung loved him. Hankyung really loved him.

 

“Heechul,” he said softly, hand reached for the beauty’s, “I know I should’ve brought you to an expensive place than here for this, but I think the first time we met is the perfect place for this.” He tightened his hold on Heechul, “I haven’t met anyone so perfect for me, destined for me that we can’t be separated, so beautiful yet powerful and so caring yet harmful enough for me, except you. You are the one for me, that nobody can replace you whatever they do.” He straightened his body this time, “Heechul, I want you to be my part, to be the one I run for whenever I have problems, to be the one I can depend on. Heechul-ah, would you marry me?”

 

Heechul heard it right, didn’t he? His Hankyung was proposing to him just now, when he thought his boyfriend would break up with him but instead he proposed him. His soon to be husband even put a ring on his finger. God, was this really happening to him?

 

“Hankyung-ah…” he couldn’t believe it. “Yes! I won’t say no my handsome boyfriend, you silly. Of course my answer is yes!”

 

And so, they shared a kiss even though other costumers stared at them in disgust. This time was their time, nobody could interrupt. Soon their relatives would know about their wedding plan. Hankyung should make sure his family wouldn’t object this because whatever happened he would still marry his Heechul. Period.

 

^----^

 

Everyone in the room’s eyes was literally popped out when the door opened. Sungmin’s hold on Taemin tightened immediately, eyes narrowed as the guests stared at the flash in his arms longingly. This was unpredictable. It wasn’t supposed to be like this because they shouldn’t be known they were here with Taemin. But what these people were doing here? Then what Nichkhun said was right? Everything about Taemin’s parents was right?

 

“V-Victoria…” Nichkhun sat up immediately, followed Victoria’s gaze at his son and his brain forced to think to help his son out of here with his current father (or mother, as Taemin said). “W-what are you doing here?”

 

“What are they doing here?” instead of answering she chose to ask back. Nobody answered. “I asked you Nichkhun, what are they doing here?!”

 

“That’s question is for you, Miss Song. They’re my friends, so what it has to do with you?” Jungmo, being an anti of Victoria, couldn’t hold himself anymore. “Now get away from the door because my friends have to leave.” He shoved Victoria and her companion away before took his friends away from the house. But before they could make their way further, a hand stopped them. Sungmin turned his head towards a man behind him—he was shocked. It was the man from his workplace who usually ordered a cappuccino, looked like he was waiting for someone but no one had ever showed for him. So he was Nichkhun’s acquaintance. He probably waited for Nichkhun that time.

 

Minho was that man. He was the model Victoria had rumored with, and he showed himself before Nichkhun without worries. What a brave he had. His hands opened like he was waiting for a hug, but then a pair of hands prevented him to do so. Kyuhyun glared at him, hand secured around Sungmin. “I know it was you. So before they know what happened back then, stay away from us.” Kyuhyun hissed under his breath before dragged Sungmin away.

 

, Minho cursed. He should have been more careful. Victoria and Yuri couldn’t know this or Yuri wouldn’t want to talk to him anymore and Victoria would hate him for her lifetime. He just wanted to help his friend from her misery but why did he end like this? He cared for his friend, he didn’t want her to be a desperate woman just because of this stupid man. He wanted to help her out of his stress by showing her her son, but why? Everything was ruined, and that was because of that stupid man’s cousin. The hell.

 

“Please…” Minho could hear Nichkhun’s voice through the door. He peeked inside. There were Nichkhun, his friend and his girlfriend standing close to another; Nichkhun’s face was down. “Please leave me alone for now, I need time for myself. I…” he shook his head. A sigh escaped his plump lips. “I need time to think.”

 

“We should take our son back, Khun!” Victoria pleaded to him. This was something Minho wanted to see the last. “He’s with someone—”

 

“I said I need time to think!” he failed to hold it again. He failed. Nichkhun shouldn’t have yelled at her. “Please, leave?”

 

Victoria stared at him for a while before she walked away with Yuri tailing beside her, but before she could reach the door, she stopped on her track. “I’ll quit, Nichkhun. I’ll stop being a model if you want, if we can be together again. I want my son back.” And with that she left, leaving a confused Nichkhun behind. Now that everything went like this, he should think hard to make sure nobody suffers anymore because of Taemin. Sungmin should be the one who hurt the most if he takes Taemin from them. What should he do?

 

^----^