Chapter 35

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

Sungmin stood stiffly before Taemin’s bed, eyes watery as he remembered the conversation between him and Jungmo and Nichkhun, mind was not where he should be. He held back his tears, wanting no one seeing him like this especially his roommate. The night has called, yet the house was still empty. Heechul wouldn’t be home tonight, because Hankyung kidnapped him; Eunhyuk wasn’t home too because Donghae asked him to go out because Sungmin didn’t make dinner and even though his stomach was grumbling he didn’t move even an inch from his spot. He didn’t want Taemin to leave his side. He didn’t want when he checked Taemin again, Taemin wasn’t here with him. He didn’t want Taemin with his parents who had left him the time he found Taemin. He didn’t want it all.

 

He sighed.

 

“How long have you stayed there, Min?” Sungmin turned around, meeting a smiling yet dull eyed Eunhyuk on the door, showing him a plastic bag he brought from the restaurant he had gone with Donghae. He knew Sungmin hadn’t had his dinner yet since he looked so down after the meeting, and Kyuhyun wouldn’t be here because if ever he was here, he wouldn’t make anything eat-able also. Donghae told him about Kyuhyun already. “I brought you something.”

 

“But…”

 

“C’mon,” Eunhyuk dragged him out, letting Taemin have his beauty sleep without disturbances ahead. “You need to eat. Taemin won’t like it if he knows you haven’t had you dinner yet.”

 

Eunhyuk was making sure Sungmin ate everything on the plate before went to wash the dishes, leaving a full Sungmin who kept an eye on him. “I thought you will be home late tonight.” Sungmin said slowly. Eunhyuk turned to look at him and chuckled before he wiped his hands and joined Sungmin on the dining table.

 

“And leaving you here all night with worries all over your?” he peeled an apple for them. “I’m your best friend. Do you think I will let you down like this?”

 

Sungmin sighed. “If you’re in my place, I won’t let you…”

 

“Because I’m your friend, right? That’s what I’ll do too, fool.” The blonde head shook his head in amusement. “Now, eat this. You need energy if you want up all night for looking after Taemin.” He pushed the plate towards Sungmin who currently was sighing again, but he took it anyway. “I… want to confess something.”

 

“What? Tell me,” Sungmin responded but he didn’t spare his eyes from the apples. Eunhyuk was confused on what to tell first. He wanted to tell him about him and Donghae that they started going out and wishing for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to get closer, but he wanted to tell him about the thing he had been thinking of. He thought it was the right time to spill it.

 

“Min,” he started slowly, “I know it’s not important anymore, but I think I should tell you at least.” His grip on his shirt tightened, being all nervous so suddenly. “Do you remember the time you confessed to me but you said it’s better for me to go to Donghae?” Sungmin frowned at this. He thought his roommate wouldn’t talk about this matter again, but why… a nod he gave as a reply then. He saw Eunhyuk sighed before he opened his mouth again, this time without him looking at his way. “Honestly… that time I had feeling for you too.”

 

“What?!” Sungmin surely had his eyes wide as wide as they could; all the way his brain took everything slowly. He thought Eunhyuk had feeling towards Donghae that he couldn’t handle his feeling but to spill it and he thought his thought was right since Eunhyuk didn’t reply him at all and being all girly yet shy he just left Eunhyuk with thought that maybe Eunhyuk was shock that he couldn’t say anything. This is ridiculous. “But, you didn’t…”

 

“Yeah… fool, wasn’t that?” Eunhyuk chuckled lowly. He knew his friend would act like this, though. It was his fault. But then again, Donghae wouldn’t be there for him if he knew Sungmin and him were together. Donghae wouldn’t be in his life if he was with Sungmin. Sungmin wouldn’t feel so depressed if only they had no feeling towards each other like that. “I was going to tell you I had a same feeling but you were gone when I realized it. The fact that you were running to Kyuhyun made me thinking over everything, that maybe you wasn’t for me, and maybe I wasn’t for you.” He shrugged; a scene of Kyuhyun smirking to him when Sungmin entered his house back then was hairs-standing, making him want to punch him square on the face but he wanted to step back in the same time.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah…” Sungmin knitted his eyebrows together as the feeling of guilty splashed him back. He felt shamed. He should have listened to him back then when he stupidly thought it was better to give Eunhyuk up, but then again he had Kyuhyun already. He didn’t want everything go to where it shouldn’t be in because he decided to move on already. If he still went back to Eunhyuk when Kyuhyun was happily thought they were just together, it was quiet harsh for Kyuhyun. He couldn’t be a person like that.

 

“And… you know, when you said I should go to Donghae instead, I really went to Donghae the next day,” Eunhyuk chuckled again, mind replaying scenes. “And now, believe it or not, he’s my boyfriend.”

 

To be honest, Sungmin felt it was strange for them talking these things while it wasn’t that long happened between them, and the fact they had already moved on because a certain cousins popped out before them was just awesome. They already talked like there was never happened anything between them. And the fact that Donghae and Eunhyuk were together was making him beam all wide, eyes sparkling like stars out there. “Really? Congrats!” he jumped off of his seat and running towards the now giggling Eunhyuk to hug him tightly.

 

“Now, now, you should tell me about Kyuhyun and yourself, okay?” Eunhyuk patted the orange haired one’s back. Sungmin almost instantly blushed shades of red. Oh well, he didn’t know this was coming. “I bet both of you have done something dirty while everyone was away, right?” Eunhyuk was this kind of boy—so curious about people’s doing and so dirty-minded yet Sungmin was not prepared to answer him. What kind of ‘dirty’ Eunhyuk had mentioned? Was it really, really dirty or dirty in meaning of erts’ thought? He… hadn’t played something dirty, as far as he remembered, because they always washed their hands before eat and he scrubbed his body the way his mother had told him. Or the fact that their lips already touched and Kyuhyun had done something with his tongue that made him almost moaned… that ‘dirty’?

 

Sungmin chose to be all dumb, though. “W-what are you t-talking about?” he stuttered—Eunhyuk would get it, okay. Sungmin never could hide something from Eunhyuk, his almost lifetime friend.

 

“God, Min! You’re so obvious!” Eunhyuk ended up laughing his off while his roommate was pouting, the pout going deeper when Eunhyuk had stopped but burst out laughing again. So noisy, he mentally said. “You didn’t think Kyuhyun didn’t say anything to Donghae, did you? Because Donghae said he tried everything to make Kyuhyun spill everything and he believed Kyuhyun had spilled some of your moments to him with blushed face! I can’t imagine his face when he blushes.”

 

“That bastard…”

 

“Just hope Kyuhyun won’t say anything about your first, okay?” Sungmin went wide eyes to that.

 

^----^

 

“You know you can’t do that, right?” a man was sitting calmly despite the battle inside his heart and mind, a sigh escaping his parted lips to calm his self down. He was currently in his office room, deciding on what theme he should apply to SHINee (one of his boy bands) for their next comeback but someone interrupted his thought by knocking on the door. He thought it was his fellow assistant (he could ask him about the project he was thinking that time) but it turned out to be his model; his famous, beautiful, and high-paid model. He was proud of her because she was a hard-worker one, never rejected any jobs except he rejected in himself, always smiling to his fans and even people who didn’t recognize her. She was a star, an angel, but the latest problem she had almost crushed him down. And he knew something wasn’t right when she decided to visit him in this hour.

 

And his guess was true.

 

His model, known as Victoria Song, sat across him with a calm face yet he knew it was something about her boyfriend. He knew she had one from the staff who was working with her, and he went mad because of that. She had contract, and in the contract was written no intimacy relationship with someone until she reached her thirty, and she was only twenty five! Although he knew he shouldn’t be too strict for her because she was a soft-hearted one, but she had crossed the line. He had told Yuri to take care of the baby, to hide the baby from Victoria until her contract ended, but it seems like she found her baby and worse, its father.

 

“If I didn’t do this… I don’t know what will happen to my son, Sir.” Sooman, the leader of SM Entertainment, fisted his hands when Victoria downed her head. He couldn’t say anything. “I will choose my son over everything, you know that, right? Even though people will judge me bad I can let it, but if my son who judges my like that… I can’t take it. He is my everything.”

 

“You still have contract with me, Victoria.” Sooman tried hard not to bark. If only she was a boy, he would definitely bark to her. “You can’t stop in the middle, even if you have child, and I don’t want your child is known by people because you won’t get job even one. People know you’re single, no partner, no boyfriend. How will you tell them about your status?”

 

“I-I…”

 

“Look,” he started again because Victoria, despite the willing she had to be with her son, was afraid of the older man. He was the one who found her in the street long time ago, jobless while she had no where to go. He was the one who trained her, the one who turned her to be this Victoria. She was grateful, but her son needed her. She had to be her son’s side. But Sooman didn’t seem get it. “I can’t think right now—you can back next time, I will text your manager. Now please leave me because I still have things to do.” Sooman stated in one breath, pointing at the door to now almost crying Victoria with his hand. “Remember to think this over because I won’t let you go that easily. Good afternoon.”

 

And so, Victoria left the room before Sooman could say some more. She knew it would be hard, but he didn’t know it would be this hard.

 

^----^

 

Hello guuuys~ XD

I have no school today, so I think, why not posting a chapter today? Hahahaha~ It'll end soon~ ;____; In three chapter, I think. Oh my, I'm crying here~ ;____;

Anyway, thank you for my subscribers~ :* and thank you too for comenting here~ hehehe~ although I don't know why I lost so many comenters ==a I hope you enjoy the story tho~~