Chapter 10

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

Sungmin’s PoV

 

I didn’t know what Heechul hyung was talking about. What about friends in benefits? And what about things I had done to him? I didn’t think those all about an innocent thing. Heechul hyung was a bubbly person, Eunhyuk told me before hand. But when he told me about that I didn’t think Heechul hyung would say anything about those… things. You know what I meant, right?

 

Now, since Eunhyuk and Heechul hyung didn’t talk to each other, I decided to talk to Eunhyuk instead. Why? He is my friend. I should calm Eunhyuk down before he could do anything stupid, moreover Taemin was with him there in my—no, it is not my room anymore but our room. It is not only Eunhyuk and my room, but also Taemin’s. Don’t get me wrong.

 

“Eunhyuk?” as soon as I got in the room I called his name.

 

He was lying on the bed, his back was on me. I didn’t think he knew I was here, so I approached him after I kissed Taemin on the forehead. He still didn’t budge even though I sat on the bed next to him. “Hyukkie? You’re asleep already?” I whispered, a bit afraid to wake him up.

 

I could hear a sigh escaped from Eunhyuk’s plump lips. “…no.” he then shifted his body so he faced me. I couldn’t stop my self from hugging him. His state was so vulnerable that I thought he was bullied by Donghae again.

 

“Everything’s gonna be okay, Hyuk. I promise not to let Taemin out of my eyes, okay? I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s not your fault.” I could feel Eunhyuk shook his head. “Stop blaming yourself because it’s not your fault. You were there worried over Taemin when Heechul hyung left Taemin there. You were crying when Heechul hyung decided to meet his lover. It’s not your fault, Min.”

 

I shook my head. He was blaming Heechul hyung at all. It was not right. “No, Hyuk. Heechul hyung had work to do. We can’t blame him.” Eunhyuk titled his head upwards. I could see how his dark his eyes are. His eyes completely drown me, pulled me deep in the darkness itself. I couldn’t move my muscles when he leaned his face to me, as if he wanted to kiss me or something. I could feel his hot breath on my face, his strawberry scent mingling with his sweet breath, and I couldn’t help my self but closed my eyes. Everything was so perfect. Too perfect to be true. My heart beat like crazy, ready to burst whenever Eunhyuk’s lips touched mine.

 

But no, nothing happened as what I thought would happen. God please, let us sleep on the same bed, without any length between us, without any worries.

 

Then, as if god heard my pray, I could feel arms made their way to my waist and rested there securely, kind of comfortable for me, honestly. I liked the feeling of his arms around me. I liked the feeling of his breath on my right cheek. I liked the feeling of his heat around my body. I liked the feeling of his heart beating against my skin. I liked the feeling of him beside me.

 

“For tonight… just for tonight… let me sleep like this, okay?” he murmured.

 

I would love to. I would absolutely love to. But I couldn’t let it out. I couldn’t let Eunhyuk heard that. I couldn’t open my lips. I was hypnotized.

 

For the first time after those years I spent with him. For the first time after all the matters we solved together. This was the first time he hold on to me like this. This was the first time he hugged me like this to sleep. This was the first time I felt everything was right beyond rightness. Tonight was the best night I ever had.

 

End of PoV

 

^----^

 

“You’re up?” Heechul greeted the two as they out of their now bedroom, with Taemin in Sungmin’s hands as always. They already used they uniform, but rather confused for Heechul used his uniform too. No, not uniform like theirs because he was not a high schooler anymore. He used his newly uniform as a waiter—hot waiter, if you ask me. Oh, forgot to tell you guys that Heechul was smirking to his dongsaengs.

 

“Yeah… mornin’.” Eunhyuk barely said as he sat down on the dining table. He busied himself with toast which Heechul made before and strawberry jam, his favorite. Sungmin, meanwhile, busy prepared Taemin’s needs for his first day in the day take care. He listed everything Taemin would be needed, and carefully put everything in to his pink bag he bought two weeks ago. He wanted everything perfect for his beloved baby.

 

“So… I’m not wrong when I said you two were not only best friends, right?” Heechul started, as he bit his toast. He preferred chocolate for his toast this morning, apparently. “I saw you two this morning.”

 

Sungmin stopped his track while Eunhyuk stayed cool at everything Heechul said. He was not letting Heechul trick him. He didn’t want Heechul got what he wanted like this. He didn’t want Heechul smirked while he cursed mentally. He didn’t want that all. “Stop implying something unimportant, hyung. You know I’m still mad at you about Taemin.”

 

“I won’t do that again, for ’s sake!” Heechul rolled his eyes. “That was an accident! I was so eager to know my new job so I forgot to tell you guys. Then again, you found him, right? So what’s the problem?” he shrugged.

 

How Eunhyuk wanted to punch that pretty face of him.

 

“Then why you didn’t pick your phone up? Sungmin called you many times!”

 

“Didn’t I answer it? I was working, so how could I reach my phone when my boss was around?”

 

“Okay, stop it.” Sungmin, after made sure everything was on the place, sat next to Eunhyuk. He didn’t want his crush argued with Heechul anymore because whatever Eunhyuk said would be replied with everything logic by Heechul. That kind of annoying, actually. Heechul had a sharp mouth. Sungmin just didn’t want Eunhyuk got a bad mood even before they got in the class. “Forget this matter, okay? I don’t want you two fight just because a past solved matter. Okay?”

 

“See, your bunny even forgive me already~” Heechul sang a song. “Thank you, beauty,” he kissed Sungmin’s cheek before he ran away from his glaring cousin.

 

“YAH! DON’T KISS SUNGMIN LIKE THAT YOU BRAT!” Eunhyuk yelled lungs, panted afterwards. Sungmin held his laugh at the sight by biting his bottom lips. The warm feeling from last night was lingering in his heart.

 

^----^

 

Donghae’s PoV

 

Aaaah… finally this time is coming! I waited too long for this, even almost didn’t paid attention to everything every teacher in my class as if I was sleeping back then. No, I was just daydreaming. You know, just for… let me check my wristwatch… ten minutes before dance practice started and I was excited since I woke up. Funny, okay, I know. But I couldn’t help myself, okay. So stop laughing or I throw my shoes on you!

 

You know what I found when I opened the practice room?

 

Of course, yeah—the monkey’s perfect body clad in white wifebeater and black sweat pants, sweats made way down his neck, body continuously waved against the air as the music blasted through the room. I was stunned looking at his moves, almost drooling if I didn’t remember Eunhyuk could see me from the big mirror before us.

 

“What are you doing there, fishy?” see? He saw me through the mirror. And what with that fishy he was mentioned just before? Did he learn that from my cousin? Ugh… that cousin of mine is indeed a jerk.

 

“You looked so engross in your rhythm I have no guts to disturb you.” I shrugged. “You look troublesome, actually. Something’s wrong?”

 

Eunhyuk, the monkey that had awesomeness on himself, only shrugged. Why? Can’t you tell me? I’m ready to hear everything you said, you know. Even I ready to hear an ‘I love you’ from you.

 

Nah, ignore it.

 

“You know, sometimes it’ll be better to let it out.” Yeah, and tell me everything about you. Let me know you closer and how about a date, hun? Okay, ignore it again. “Try it. You need someone else to live, don’t you?”

 

“Yeah…” I could hear his mumble. “But I don’t think you want to hear it. Quick change your clothes and stretch before you start dancing. The other will be here within half an hour.” Oh no, he ignored me. What the hell. He should tell me his problems, not ordered me around like this! Geez…

 

“Trust me, it won’t hurt.” I convinced him with soft tone. With that I decided to change my clothes first before convinced him again. Oh yes, I would make sure he spilled everything I wanted to hear. When I said everything, that’s mean everything.

 

“You’re right…” huh? Who was right, Hyuk? …me? I know, right? I chuckled mentally. “You know, yesterday my cousin came back from his boyfriend’s place…”

 

I sat beside him as I leaned on the mirror. “So you’re cousin is a girl? But I thought you call him hyung?” I remembered he said hyung the last time he mentioned his cousin. I didn’t know his cousin was a girl.

 

“No, my cousin is… a gay.” He whispered the last part. Ah… a gay? Then he was the same as me. “He didn’t even properly apologize to me, Sungmin and Taemin last night. He was really didn’t care for what I had said. I mean, Taemin was missing all day because of him!”

 

“…who’s Taemin?”

 

“The baby you saw yesterday. His name is Taemin.”

 

“Ah… I see.”

 

“He only said he was working when Sungmin tried to call him yesterday. No one could reach him and he didn’t even look guilty when he came back. It drives me crazy, you know. I was worried over Taemin all day for nobody knew where he was, and the culprit of this all even didn’t care about what I was feeling back then.”

 

He was in dilemma, I could say. I patted his back to assure him everything would be okay. I didn’t like seeing him in this state. I didn’t like it when he looked so frustrated like this. “Taemin must be proud to have you, Eunhyuk.” I smiled the true smile I had—Kyuhyun always said it was the fish smile but I didn’t really care because I knew it was a beautiful smile. No, not beautiful—it’s of course the handsome one. “But again, who is Taemin, exactly? I won’t take the thing you said back then in my cousin’s place.” Because I know it’s not it, I added mentally. Of course—I knew when they took Taemin with them when I stalked Eunhyuk the very first time.

 

“Taemin…” he looked hesitate for some reason. I knew there is something they hid. “Promise me you won’t tell anyone?”

 

“Pinky promise?” I showed my pinky finger to him to assure him. He took that offer and inhaled deeply.

 

“Taemin was found in front of my door weeks ago all alone.” He started. See, I was right. “At first I thought it would be better to hand Taemin to the landlord, but Sungmin said it would be better to have him with us. So, with heavy heart I let him inside because he was abandoned. I didn’t have heart to let him out there but was afraid because maybe his mother searched for him, right? But Sungmin told me to take care of him for a while until his mother comes back. He was unofficially our child, and as time flew by, I started to love him.”

 

Taemin was not their love child. Taemin was not born from their love. Wohoooooo~ I will jump around my room after this.

 

“Must be a little hard to take care of him for you two, right?” just a little chat wouldn’t be hurt, right? After all I had his heart now, hahaha.

 

“At first, yeah… but Sungmin is always there to calm Taemin down when he has nightmare every night. He is always there to calm Taemin down when Taemin fill his diaper. He is always there to give him loves I can’t give because of my awkwardness. He is always there for Taemin.” Eunhyuk stretched his plump lips as he recalled the moments on his head. I could feel that. Somehow I wanted to be in Sungmin’s place. Became Taemin’s most important person and Eunhyuk’s perfect figure. I knew it is impossible to take Eunhyuk’s heart from that bunny boy, but I wanted to try.

 

I wanted to try to be your important person, Eunhyuk.

 

End of PoV

 

^----^

 

A/N: It’s Hyukmin moment XD

 

Comments Reply:

mysara : weeeeell--I can't believe myself to write such a thing =)) But we believe, right, Heechul has that side however arrogant he is LOL. But he's the best, still. And we also know this side of the Evil magnae, right? =)) I mean, he is that bossy =)) impatient, aren't we? khukhukhu~ EunHae will be here soon~ but weeeeell--a little hyukmin won't hurt, right? :p and about Jungmo... er... you'll know soon? :)) hope you'll read next chapter, though~ hahaha

Bluecassy7 : okaaaaaay~ here's another hyukmin~~ ^^ I tried to ask people about this fics and the pairing, and I think I'll make it the way I want. Sorry if you're dissapointed, though :( but try to read the next chapter? ;;)

kuro_usagi0730 : I like hyukmin too, actually =)) I like Sungmin/others~ hahaha. But well, since this story needs to have a matter, just call it a love almost-triangel? LOL, what is this =))

KIMparkshi : awww~ thank you~~ :* I'm happy if you like this story~ ^^