Chapter 25

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

Lunch time was the time Eunhyuk always looked forward to, but today he wasn’t at it anymore. He couldn’t believe himself he let Sungmin got yesterday just like that. He thought everything would be alright after Sungmin spoke with him, but he was wrong. Everything went way too far from what he had planned. And while the others were talking and laughing around him, he was the only one who kept silent on his place without even touched his food—so not him.

 

He sighed.

 

Sungmin’s yesterday words were replying on his mind. Was he that stupid? Was Sungmin that desperate to be with him again even though he had to put aside his feeling? It was no fair for him. Eunhyuk liked him back, he needed to know it, but…

 

So… get your happiness so that I can feel the happiness also, alright?

 

Happiness? What happiness if Eunhyuk isn’t with you, Sungmin? Can’t you feel it? Can’t you feel the love Eunhyuk gives you almost everyday? He didn’t like Donghae as you said, but he couldn’t say it. He was giving to chance to talk, but you didn’t give him his chance. What were you playing at, exactly?

 

“Oh, Sungmin!” Eunhyuk looked at the source of the voice before he stared at the newly came boy not so far from him. Finally, he thought. Everyone was happy to see the orange hair boy again after two weeks he didn’t appear in the cafeteria. Somehow he felt relief that Sungmin decided to have lunch with him again although it wasn’t only two of them.

 

“Missing your lovely best friend, huh?” Kangin mused. Sungmin only smiled happily, looking like he had forgotten yesterday accident already. Cool.

 

“I missed you all~” he said cutely—Eunhyuk had to bit his lips to that breathtaking sight. “Oh, yeah… I forgot.” Eunhyuk could see another head behind Sungmin—the curly one. He saw this head before. Who could that be?

 

“New friend?” Leeteuk asked as he smiled. The older boy was indeed happy for Sungmin’s comeback.

 

Sungmin nodded. “Yeah! He’s our neighbor, actually, but recently he becomes a lost puppy and follows me everywhere I go. Yah, don’t hide yourself behind my back!” Sungmin wiggled his shoulders so the lost puppy showed himself in front of everyone. Someone was there, standing beside Sungmin after Sungmin took a seat beside Ryeowook, and his face was annoyed and looked like he was ready to eat Sungmin soon. Creepy. “He’s Kyuhyun. Must be know him because he’s in the same grade as you Ryeowookkie?”

 

“Yeah… he’s in the other class.” Ryeowook smiled to Kyuhyun. “Welcome!”

 

“Thanks…” Kyuhyun muttered before he took a seat beside Sungmin—he forcefully sat between Sungmin and Shindong that made Sungmin almost hit him on the head. In the end Sungmin could only send him glares. “What?” Kyuhyun asked innocently, as if he didn’t know what he just did. A smirk then crept up his face after Sungmin tch-ed. Well… teasing Sungmin is his recent hobby, anyway.

 

Little did they know someone was sitting across them with stiff face that holding down his expression.

 

“Happy to know someone is here to be our new friend.” Leeteuk said.  “Say, how do you now Sungmin? But if you’re Sungmin’s neighbor, then Eunhyuk is your neighbor too, right?”

 

“Yeah…” Kyuhyun nodded slightly. Sungmin was unaware, but no with Eunhyuk. He was worried if Kyuhyun mentioned Taemin. Their friends had no idea about Taemin at all, but Kyuhyun knew it. He was even close with Taemin.

 

“I-I have something to do.” Eunhyuk abruptly stood up, glancing at Sungmin who had innocent face. “I’ll talk to you later.”

 

“I’ll wait for you in the gate later, Hyukkie~” he could hear Sungmin’s soft voice. Oh god, now how he could end his misery? A nod he gave as an answer. Now he had to restrain his feeling towards the older boy.

 

^----^

 

Donghae moved his body in almost seductive way. He caressed his own chest, walking slowly to get to the frozen Eunhyuk not so far from him, then caressed the other’s chin lovingly before he stepped back and froze. Eunhyuk moved on cue, waving his body freely before he approached Donghae and decreased their space, noses touched. They titled their head together, as if they were going to eat each others’ face, but before their lips met the song ended.

 

“Amazing!” Shindong clapped his hands eagerly as his favorite couple ended their dance beautifully. “You know, I’m sure you’ll win this competition! You two are really amazing I can’t even close my mouth!”

 

“Thanks,” Donghae said breathlessly for too much moving for the dance. He was glad someone likes their dance. Dance is something he really liked, so he was so glad someone liked his moves as well. “I’ll try hard for our competition, Eunhyuk!”

 

“So will I.” Eunhyuk nodded and smiled. This was the first time Eunhyuk had smiled to Donghae. It was special for Donghae. He was dazed of the smile that he couldn’t control himself from hugging the thinner boy. “Yah!”

 

“Hyukkie, you’re smiling for me!” he tightened his hug. Eunhyuk thought he could be died because of lack of oxygen. “You know what? Start smiling to me from now on!”

 

“Now I regret it,” Eunhyuk sighed. “Let me go!” Donghae let go of Eunhyuk with heavy heart, but his smile lingered on his handsome face. “Geez, you little…”

 

“You look cute, really.” Oh yeah, they forgot there was somebody else in this room. “Why don’t you start going out? I bet Leeteuk will be happy to find out.”

 

“Yeah? Should I ask him now?” Donghae laughed wholeheartedly.

 

Eunhyuk was speechless. Should he really go out with Donghae and make everyone happy? Seems like Shindong will be happy too if they start a special relationship like he said. He remembered Sungmin. What about him? He confessed yesterday but he told him to have a happy life with Donghae, not with him. He was stupid or something? How could he? But then again, it wasn’t his place to tell him stupid because he was more stupid to not let out his voice at all. He was a coward, yes.

 

“What are you thinking?”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“What are you thinking, Hyukkie? Shindong is leaving but you didn’t say anything. Something’s wrong?” Donghae asked in concern as usual, worrying his little monkey even though he knew Eunhyuk wouldn’t answer his question. Eunhyuk is hardheaded yet he hadn’t given up about the boy. “You can tell me everything, you know.”

 

“Donghae, I…” what should he say? Starting everything from Donghae came here and pretend to be his new friend that introduce him to every friends he has? Pretending that they have a better relationship and forget everything has happened? His brain was tired thinking all of this. “Do you have girlfriend or… boyfriend?”

 

Donghae was startled. What made Eunhyuk asked him that question? It’s not like they in the good state or something, right? It’s not like he was searching for someone experienced enough to ask something about this, right? It’s not like he didn’t know who Donghae really liked was. He knew all of that—he knew it very well. So why did he ask such a question?

 

Donghae managed to control his voice. He coughed a bit. “Well, shouldn’t you know?” okay, a teasing Donghae is here. “You’re with me almost every day since we decided to join the competition. Do you ever see me with a girl before?”

 

“The other members, yes.” Eunhyuk blinked innocently. Geez, Donghae thought, did he realize that he was seducing me with being like that? Hold down, Donghae, you’ll have whatever you want after this.

 

“I mean romantically, Eunhyukkie.” Alright, you can be that dense, boy. It’s all right. “I have no boyfriend or girlfriend, okay? I’m currently single.”

 

“Oh…”

 

Minutes later they found themselves in the gate, walking side by side. Sometimes Donghae intentionally brushed their hands without Eunhyuk knew it, and smiled afterwards. It was the happiest moment of his life until they saw someone was standing on the gate, all smiling and waving. Donghae’s smiled vanished as he recognized the orange hair.

 

“Hyukkie~” Sungmin said eagerly—this was the first time they would go back home together again after such a lame fighting. “C’mon, we need t—”

 

Oh well, here it goes the hero.

 

Donghae smirked in triumphant for his cousin had dragged Sungmin away by his neck—more likely a hug, actually—and so they wouldn’t go home together anymore, right? Hahahaha. Donghae should thank Kyuhyun later. So, being a good friend he is, he decided to walk Eunhyuk home. Why? Of course because he wouldn’t waste such a chance!

 

“Your roommate’s been kidnapped, huh?” Donghae said amusedly, holding back his laughter.

 

“Seems like yes…” , Donghae couldn’t see Eunhyuk’s beautiful smile anymore. Just forget him already and see me right now! Donghae, you look desperate.

 

“I’ll take you home, then. I need to see my cousin, anyway. His mother asked about him last night and I couldn’t say he’s doing okay if I don’t see him.” He shrugged. “C’mon.”

 

“Donghae,” the blonde one softly called his friend. He heard a hummed as a reply. “Do you find it difficult to go out with me?”

 

What?

 

Again, Donghae was startled. What was that again? Oh my… this time is finally coming! Now, what should he say for his lovely princess to make him better, hm? It wasn’t something he could find everyday.

 

“I mean… do you want to go out with me? Not as friend, of course…” the blonde lowered his head, tint of red was printed on his lovely cheeks all of sudden, making him hit his own head mentally.

 

“Why so sudden?” Donghae chuckled lowly; inside he was dancing crazily. He then slowly put his hand on Eunhyuk’s head, patted the blonde softly before he smiled like he was going to say no to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was anxious—he never felt it before. “You know I can’t say no to you, right? So why asked this in the first place?” Eunhyuk blinked cutely, absorbing the words carefully. “Let’s start from the start, okay? I’m Lee Donghae, Cho Kyuhyun’s cousin from his mother’s side and just move here not so long. You?” he put out his hand proudly like a little child who just won over his opponent.

 

This boy is really something, Eunhyuk thought. He received the hand first before he opened his mouth, ready to speak. “I’m Lee Hyukjae. Mostly people call me Eunhyuk, and I’m the president of dance club you’re attending. Nice to meet you, Lee Donghae.”

 

“Nice to meet you too, Eunhyuk-sshi.”

 

So, this is the start, huh?

 

^----^

 

Hello everyone~ I'm back~ >o< after such a hard-long tests I finally can come back~ nyahahahaaha~

It's EunHae~ finally I can let you guys get EunHae here, hehehe.

Happy reading~ ^^