Chapter 3

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

“Taemin-ah, look over here~ smile widely, Taemin-ah~ nice!”

 

“What are you doing exactly, Sungmin-ah? These past half an hour you just told Taemin to do some pose and took bunch pictures of him… are you planning to post them in your blog again?” Eunhyuk asked as he walked past the two, a happy Taemin with his chicken pajamas, rolling on the floor, and an excited Sungmin giggling over his camera. Eunhyuk put down his bag on the couch, threw himself without putting off his school’s blazer. Today was a rough day for him. After almost a day had Lee Donghae beside him everywhere he went, he didn’t like Donghae’s presence at all, moreover his whines. Just… .

 

“Aww Hyukkie, but Taemin is soooo cute~” Sungmin squealed cutely when Taemin played with his teddy bear. “You have to visit my blog if you want to know what photos I had taken. And hey, are you alright? You look awful.” Sungmin finally put his camera on the table before he sat beside Eunhyuk on the couch.

 

“You know that Donghae? He asked me to show him the dance club and the bad part is I am the part of the club. So he wants, only wants me to show him everything and he asks me to practice together starting tomorrow. How bad it could be?” Eunhyuk whined, throwing his arms on air in the process. “What do you cook for today?”

 

“Since the ahjumma down there only sells noodles, I made the spaghetti.” Sungmin smiled calmly to Eunhyuk before he stood up and carried Taemin, giving the baby to Eunhyuk. “Can you please look after Taemin while I prepare the dish? I will give some plates for Hyoyeon and the new neighbor.”

 

“We have a new neighbor?” Eunhyuk asked as he picked Taemin from Sungmin’s hold. “Who?”

 

“Don’t know, haven’t checked yet.” Sungmin answered him from the kitchen. “You eat first, okay? I’ll give it to Hyoyeon first. Hope she already home.” He went out with two plates on his hands, knocking on Hyoyeon’s door before he went to his new neighbor’s door. The new neighbor’s door seemed lonely, no attributes on the door—just a plain door.

 

“Who’s there?”

 

“Hi, my name is Sungmin, Lee Sungmin.” Sungmin bowed his head when the door opened, showed a boy in his age with brown curly hair, milky skin, dark brown eyes and full red lips. “And I’m here to give you this.”

 

“Oh. Thank you.” The boy received the plate.

 

“So… erm… how old are you?”

 

“Sixteen.”

 

“Ah… so you’re a sophomore?” Sungmin nodded slightly. “Do you live here alone?”

 

The boy quirked an eyebrow before nodded slightly. “What else do you want?”

 

“No, nothing. Hope you like it.” Sungmin smiled awkwardly. This guy really is a cold guy. “So… see you around.” He bided goodbye before went back home, leaving the cold guy with his own mind. That handsome guy really doesn’t know how to communicate with other.

 

^----^

 

“Sungmin, we have Biology project, you don’t forget, right?” Jungmo asked Sungmin one day, just the bell had ringed after the Mathematics period just ended. Sungmin was just finishing his note when Jungmo went over to him and sat beside him, Eunhyuk’s place. The latter was found no where, probably with that transferred student. “And by the way, where is Eunhyuk?”

 

“Eunhyuk is probably with Lee Donghae.” Sungmin answered without looking up. “Where do you want to do our project? How about Eunhyuk and that Lee Donghae? We’re team, right?”

 

“Yes, we are team.” Jungmo nodded. “Why don’t we do our project in your house? Since you and Eunhyuk are roommates, then it will be easier if we use your place. My mother likes to peek to my room if somebody comes—tells that she afraid some girls are visiting. So why if there’s a girl in my room? As if I have a girlfriend…”

 

“Well…” Sungmin just about nodded and agreed but then—no! There’s Taemin in home. So, he bit his bottom lips, thinking something to reject the offer. How he could forget about the baby that live in the same roof with him? Jungmo mustn’t know the baby, no matter what. “I couldn’t. We couldn’t.” Sungmin smiled apologetically. Well, it would be worse if Jungmo knows about the baby. He can’t shut his mouth down, and then Kim Jay, his friend, will know too. And if Jay knows it, Yunho will know because they are friends, and if Yunho knows, Changmin will know because they practically like a son and a father, and if Changmin knows, Jaejoong will know too because Jaejoong is the mother, and if Jaejoong knows, then Ryeowook sill know because they are in the same club, and if Ryeowook knows, being an energetic that talking is also hard to handle, everyone in the school will probably know. In the end, Sungmin and Eunhyuk will be known as the youngest gay couple who have kid. Tch, how funny.

 

Jungmo burrowed his eyebrows, staring at Sungmin suspiciously from head to toe. It was Sungmin’s first to turn down Jungmo’s offers. They usually went out together, sometimes Jungmo stays over, sometimes they watch film together in Sungmin’s house—it was just really strange. “Er… something came up? It’s unusual to have you refuse the offer to go over to your house, you know.”

 

“No, of course not!” Sungmin was too fast to answer to Jungmo’s dismay. Something happened, Jungmo concluded. “You know… erm—my brother came. Yes, my brother came last night, and he is home right now. He needs space for himself, so I don’t think we can do our project in my home.”

 

“Your brother? I think he is schooling?” Jungmo raised his right eyebrow, still suspicious.

 

“Yeah, but he said he wants to meet me, then my parents let him go, so he is in my house. May be he just needs some times to refresh from his busy school life.”

 

“Then why don’t you introduce him to me? I’m sure we will get along fast.” Jungmo shrugged his shoulder, still curious with Sungmin’s behave. Sungmin always did that if he was anxious about something. And indeed Jungmo knows how Sungmin well. “Your brother must be bored if he doesn’t go out and meet someone new.”

 

“I-if he wants… I will tell him later. But please, my brother is a shy person, so it will bother him if I bring someone without him knowing it.” Sungmin stuttered a bit, afraid he couldn’t hold it anymore. After all, he couldn’t let Jungmo knows about Taemin.

 

Jungmo only stared at Sungmin some seconds before he nodded silently. “Okay, it’s all right.” He thought it will be better if he doesn’t push Sungmin too far. Sungmin must be has his own reason for not telling the truth. “We can ask Lee Donghae later if his home is free.” Jungmo stood up to leave Sungmin—he had another thing to do. “So, say hay to your brother from me, okay? I’ll be happy to meet him someday.” He smiled before waved and left Sungmin.

 

Sungmin sighed gratefully, thanking God for making Jungmo believed his story. Now that Jungmo left, where is Eunhyuk anyway? Why did that Lee Donghae always need Eunhyuk to walk around the school? Hadn’t Eunhyuk showed him everything? He should be remembering everything—it’s a week already from his transferred day!

 

“Hey Sungmin hyung, want to go home together? But we have to wait for Yesung hyung first.” Ryeowook asked him as soon as he approached Sungmin’s class.

 

“Oh, hi, Wookkie~” Sungmin waved at him—he didn’t forget to hug the smaller man. “I want to, but I’m sorry, I have to find Eunhyuk. His strawberry milk’s stock is run out and I promised him to buy it with him today.” And some diapers and milk for Taemin too, Sungmin added. “Sorry Wookkie, may be not today.”

 

“Aww, you two really look like a married couple~” Ryeowook squealed like a teenage girl who ships someone. “It’s okay, there’s still another day for you to not be with Eunhyuk. I shall be going. See you soon, hyung.” Ryeowook then left with a small wave. Sungmin only sighed—he needs to find Eunhyuk.

 

^----^

 

“Can’t you go by yourself? I have other things to do.” Eunhyuk impatiently looked at his wristwatch, anxiety hit him. He promised Sungmin to meet him at school’s gate right after the bell rang, but he didn’t even can run away from Lee Donghae after almost fifteen minutes them searching a Chemistry book that he needed. And he didn’t want make Sungmin waited more—he have to go right now.

 

“Why? Don’t you promise Mr. Kwon to show me everything I wanna know?” Donghae answered him without even look at Eunhyuk. Well, show him everything doesn’t mean company him everywhere he wants, right? Eunhyuk just that kind of person.

 

“But I didn’t say you can drag me everywhere you want. I have promise, and it’s an important promise.” Eunhyuk hold his urge to punch Donghae right there right now. This guy is really a brat one. “I leave.” Eunhyuk turned his heels and left Donghae without look back, afraid that the latter would drag him back.

 

Eunhyuk ran to the gate, several times bumped to someone on his way, and when he reached the gate, Sungmin was nowhere to be seen. Did Sungmin go? But he usually sends text when he can’t go with Eunhyuk. But when he just wanted to walk back home, someone grab his wrist. “Where are you going? After let me waiting here all alone like a foolish, now you want to go back without me? Are you really my friend, Hyuk?” Sungmin, standing there with his cheeks huffed like a little child; a hurt could be read on his doe eyes.

 

“I—where were you? I told you to wait for me here, didn’t i?” Eunhyuk crossed his arms on his chest. He didn’t want to lose whining battle with Sungmin, honestly. Eunhyuk knows it very well how Sungmin’s aegyo affect people, and he couldn’t stand too long not doing anything while Sungmin doing his aegyo just before him. Sungmin’s mad expression really cute that Eunhyuk couldn’t take it, so he always tried to make Sungmin huffed or glared or whined. Everything about Sungmin is cute.

 

“But you don’t show up and I want to go to toilet, so I left just for peeing.”

 

“…okay, you give me too much information, actually.” Eunhyuk blinked. “So, what’s that we need to buy again?” he changed the topic. They shouldn’t talk about pee, anyway. “The only one I remember is strawberry milk,” he added with a slight chuckled, find it amusing. Well, he indeed thinks himself is amusing.

 

“Wha—that’s the only thing you wanna buy, right?” Sungmin rolled his eyes to Eunhyuk. “I have the list, anyway. C’mon.”

 

With that they walked together to the groceries store near their house. Eunhyuk looked for his strawberry milk right after they entered the store, giggling like a teenage girl when he found a bunch of them. Sungmin came after he brought the trolley, shaking his head. Eunhyuk didn’t change at all. That exactly is what Sungmin likes from the latter. Whatever Eunhyuk do always amused Sungmin, and Sungmin never complains about that. He likes Eunhyuk the way he is.

 

“Hyukkie, today Jungmo asked about our Biology project. He asked to use our house to do our project.” Sungmin said as he put new diapers for Taemin into the cart. “I said no, we can’t do it in our house. So he said maybe we can ask Donghae about it.”

 

“Where we should put Taemin’s belongings if they want to do the project in our house?! We can’t just put everything under our bed and make Hyoyeon look after Taemin. It’s just… but Donghae?” Eunhyuk whined. “I was just leaving him in the library. I don’t think I can help you guys to talk to him. He just is really irritating!” he emphasized the last word with both arm in the air. “He dragged me all the way while he threatened me.”

 

“Threaten?” Sungmin stopped walking. “About what?”

 

“Mr. Kwon.” Eunhyuk sighed. “My Physics isn’t that good that I was sent to help Donghae with everything, but Donghae used it wrong way. I don’t like it at all, but he said he will tell Mr. Kwon that I won’t listen to him.” Again, Eunhyuk sighed. This time was heavily. What a life, right?

 

“I will help you with the Physics. We can study together or you can get a tutor or I can tutor you—just stay away from that Donghae, Hyukkie.” Sungmin felt inside him is boiled with anger—that Donghae is really something. If that Donghae had gut to drag Eunhyuk away from him, he wouldn’t hesitate to give him punches or even kicks.

 

^----^

Thank you for support me~ ;___; I know it's too simple, but I just learnt to describe ==a

okaaay--thank you for subscribing too~ and yeah, it's so long for me to update, isn't it? ==a

Last week I had to go out my country and I didnt bring my phone or other gadgets. At least I can get my phone back and since it's holiday here, I'm not in my place too lol. So here I am borrowing my father's laptop to update~

Happy reading~ ^^