Chapter 17

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

Weekend is time for Heechul to stay at home, lazing around like an unemployed person though he did all the chores except the laundry. Sungmin would do that after he finished his shift tonight, so he let it be. He was alone in the house for Sungmin and Eunhyuk going to work because they said they had no time to work since Taemin would be alone if they worked, and so because Heechul didn’t have work on the weekend they gave Taemin to him. Although they still remembered the thing happened with Taemin back then, they trusted the diva.

 

Hope the diva wouldn’t do such a thing again, though.

 

Heechul put Taemin down when he reached the living room. He the TV, because it would be so dull without a living person talking, and he searched for the vacuum cleaner to clean the rooms. Taemin would be happy left with his friends, anyway (in this case of course his beloved toys) and Heechul wouldn’t be burdened by always watching over Taemin.

 

In the middle of cleaning his own room (which was originally Eunhyuk’s) someone pushed the bell. “Oh, guest at this hour on Sunday?” Heechul thought before he made his way towards the front door. He thought his Hankyung was the one who rang the bell. But he was wrong. “Er… who are you?” he titled his head a bit to the left.

 

“Good morning, ahjumma!” the person cheerfully greeted the cringing young man who opened the door, oblivious with the cringe actually, so he still showed that cute face of him without any hesitation. However, Heechul didn’t take it. He closed the door harshly on the stranger’s face, gaining a confused stare from the baby in the living room.

 

“What?” Heechul bluntly asked the baby like he was someone like Eunhyuk, even you people would think he is crazy, right? But anyway, Taemin did respond. He said something in… what? Alien words? Baby words? Something around that, I believe. And Heechul responded back by a glare—he would glare whenever he was thinking, though. “Okay… so you want me to open the door again and let the stranger in? Are you sure, Taemin?”

 

Heechul crouched down before Taemin, staring at the baby in ridiculously serious way, even his eyebrows were knitted together. “Okay, okay. I know you know him. He’s the one who kissed Eunhyuk the other day, right? So you want me to open the door for that brat and let him meet you? Do you happen to like him, Taemin-ah?” Heechul interrogated the baby non stop like he was a policeman, while the baby wasn’t even talking back to him. He sounded like a crazy, everyone knew this, but he never thought so. He even patted Taemin’s head so he could get the answer he wanted, but the baby still only stared back at him. “You know what, he called me ahjumma! That means he called me pretty and I like it if only Hankyung’s the one says it. So I won’t let him in.”

 

Taemin gave the robot from Heechul, but then he played with another flushie. Heechul snorted as he looked at the robot, his brains told him something. “Alright, alright! You want him? I’ll give you!” he stood up and reached for the door, opened it rather harshly and let the boy in. The boy, whose name is Donghae, grinned widely as he making his way inside, thanked the pretty ahjumma first before he went to the busy Taemin.

 

“Hello Taemin-ah~ what are you doing, hm?” Donghae immediately approached the cute baby on the carpeted floor, ruffling his hair before he sat beside the baby. “Oh, look~ I bring you something! Tadaaah~” he opened the bag he carried around, took out a nemo flushie from it and gave it to a smiling Taemin. He grinned widely as Taemin played with his flushie, feeling rather happy to seeing the baby’s smile. So this was how Eunhyuk and Sungmin felt that time.

 

“YAH!”

 

PLAK.

 

“What was that for?!” Donghae yelled at Heechul who was just hitting him on the head with his sandal, a smirk appeared as Donghae rubbed his hurt spot with tears threatened to fall. Heechul felt grateful, at least.

 

“That’s for calling me ahjumma before!” Heechul spat at him. “What the hell are you doing here, anyway?”

 

“A-ah… so you’re Eunhyuk’s cousin? The one who’s gay?”

 

“What the ?!”

 

“I-I… sorry.” Donghae quietly said as he made his head down.

 

Heechul inhaled deeply as to not lose control himself. Taemin shouldn’t see something harsh like this. “Who told you I’m gay?” he snapped.

 

Donghae gulped. He didn’t know Heechul was this kind of guy. He meant, really, what was wrong with him? Donghae was the guest here, a smile appeared on his face when Heechul opened the door before, and he even brought something for Taemin even though inside he was feeling bad because hell, Taemin was Sungmin and Eunhyuk’s love child! But he still came because he wanted to talk with Eunhyuk. He wanted to make sure Eunhyuk wasn’t mad with him. But here he was, jailed with a evil yet pretty young man who ready to gulp him whenever he wanted.

 

And Eunhyuk hadn’t seen anywhere here, thanks.

 

“W-well…” he started slowly, “Eunhyuk didn’t tell you? He’s the one who told me about you.”

 

“Oh yeah? What make you sure I’d believe you?” Heechul raised his eyebrow, challenging the younger one as he crossed his arms. He was ready to do everything to make Donghae out, yeah.

 

“I…”

 

“You know, it’ll be better if you didn’t come here. Taemin doesn’t need your toys, so take it back and go home.” He spat.

 

Ouch, that hurt, you know. Donghae wasn’t someone who could easily give up although he felt bad of Heechul’s words. Taemin wasn’t involved in this situation, so why he wouldn’t let Donghae give everything he wanted to Taemin? Eunhyuk didn’t say that. So why he should hear him, right?

 

“What’s wrong with you?!” Donghae challenged back the pretty man. He stood up, hand fisted as for holding back his anger. “I’m sure we haven’t met before, but why are you this mad to me? What did I do?”

 

“What did you do, you ask? What did you do?!” Heechul couldn’t hold it anymore. He couldn’t see Sungmin and Eunhyuk become this distant because of the unstoppable kiss from this boy. He didn’t want Eunhyuk and Sungmin became awkward just because that stupid thing. He believed Eunhyuk loved Sungmin, not Donghae! But he couldn’t do anything but this. “What the hell were you thinking when you kissed Eunhyuk, huh?! Where did you ing brain that you could do something that made Eunhyuk and Sungmin awkward?! You are ing insane!”

 

“What…”

 

Ding dong.

 

Ouch, Heechul, I know you weren’t satisfied with that little outburst, but someone out there pressed your apartment’s bell, so open it and let the guest see your beautiful face!

 

“Hello!” was the first word Heechul received when he opened his door. A beautiful woman with a smile stood there on the floor; hand out to greet the confused Heechul. “I’m the new neighbor, just move in two hours ago.”

 

“Oh, hello.” Heechul greeted her back. “I’m Kim Heechul. Nice to meet you, anyway.”

 

“My name is Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yuri, though.” She flashed him a smile. “Do you live here alone?”

 

“No. I live here with my cousins. Do you?” Heechul answered back as he let Yuri in. Donghae was playing with Taemin though, so he didn’t pay attention to whatever Heechul was doing because hell, he felt offense of what Heechul said. He didn’t think, yeah, but he didn’t regret it. He felt relief because finally he could make Eunhyuk and Sungmin didn’t close as they before.

 

“You have child? I thought you were around twenty?” Yuri approached Donghae and Taemin, and without any hesitate she hold Taemin. “Hello, baby~ how cutee~”

 

“He’s Taemin. And no, he’s not my son. I’m twenty one, you’re right, and he’s one of my cousin.” Heechul smiled proudly. Oh yes, no one dare called Taemin ugly because Heechul was there to make sure everyone said Taemin was beauty just like him.

 

“He’s cute, really. Hello, Taemin-ah, I’m Yuri, your new friend~” she said in soft voice, earned a cute smile from Taemin though, because he always smiled when he received a smile also. Yeah, he was so cute that even Heechul couldn’t say no to him.

 

However, something bothered Heechul. He remembered so well how people would react after he introduce Taemin to his friends like it was just yesterday, but Yuri was… different. Everyone said Taemin looked like a girl with that long lashes, pinkish cheeks, and cute nose and lips, but Yuri wasn’t say anything about that. She didn’t say Taemin was like a girl like everybody did. She just said Taemin was cute. It was… weird.

 

^----^

 

Hello everyone~ :* oh how I love greeting you all like this~ XD

I decided to post it early because I have no lesson tomorrow but I have a test -___- yet I write this than memorizing the lesson for tomorrow, lol

Anyway, I add someone new here~ just to make sure I make it interesting, actually ==a

You know what, I love the meeting between Donghae and Heechul here, lol. They're just unbelievable! hahaha.

So, happpy reading~ ^^