Chapter 1

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

“Hyukkie, quick! We will late if you don’t bring that of yours out!” Sungmin yelled from their front door, annoyed with Eunhyuk and worried if they didn’t make it on time to their school. Their classes will start in ten minutes yet they hadn’t left their house. “Hyukkie, if you’re not coming out, then I—”

 

“I come, I come! Jeez, Sungmin, do you need to yell like that? My tie isn’t right yet!” Eunhyuk whined as he put on his shoes, groaned slightly when his phone fell from his -pocket. Sungmin picked it for him before dragged the younger out, after he locked the door, of course, and they ran together until the gate of their school in their sight. Just a minute before the bell rang, the duo Lee made it to their class.

 

“See, how can I buy my strawberry milk when we run like that? It’s your entire fault! Why would you need an hour in the bath room to prepare yourself?!” Eunhyuk took a long breath, glared at Sungmin who only giggled. “Yah, do you even listen to me?!” Eunhyuk new yelled, slumped to his seat and crossed his arms.

 

“Oh come on Hyuk~” Sungmin took a seat beside Eunhyuk, he stopped the giggles that suddenly came when Eunhyuk was furious. “You know me—I want everything is perfect. And about an hour in the bath room… I always did it, Hyuk.” Now Sungmin was leaning his back to the chair, head turned to his best friend. “I will buy you a strawberry cake if you smile now, how? Or do you want strawberry milks?”

 

“Nah, I have it a dozen in the refrigerator.”

 

“Hyukkie…” Sungmin pout, his doe-eyes blinked innocently to Eunhyuk who immediately gulped an invisible bulge on his throat. The older boy’s brow frowned, while his bottom lip was jolting out, gave him looked like a lost puppy.

 

“M-min… Y-you… stop pouting!” Eunhyuk lost. His weakness is Sungmin’s aegyo, and hell, Sungmin knew it! How the hell Sungmin always showed his aegyo when he mad at the younger boy? And when Eunhyuk realized that the older one is Sungmin, he felt dumb. Sungmin is older for the god’s sake, and yet he falls to Sungmin’s trap? Eunhyuk pinched Sungmin’s cheeks before grinned. Revenge is sweet. “I want a strawberry cake with a glass of strawberry milk. Today, I don’t want next time. Get it?”

 

Sungmin swayed away Eunhyuk’s hands before he rub his aching cheeks. “Do you love strawberry that much, Hyukkie?” Eunhyuk only grinned and shrugged his shoulder.

 

^---^

 

It was lunch time when Sungmin sat at one table, his eyes focused on his phone screen waiting for Eunhyuk to come. He sat with his another friends from the college, Kim Ryeowook, a petite man from the music major who met Sungmin on the gate when Ryeowook was a freshman—Sungmin is a year older than Ryeowook. The other ware Park Jungsoo and Kim Youngwoon, the lovely couple that acted like parents for this little group. Jungsoo, or Leeteuk, was kindly took care of his other dongsaeng, like give Sungmin a lunch when he sick in the dorm (even though Ryeowook’s the one who cooked it), bringing Eunhyuk’s his forgotten shirt when Sungmin was nowhere to be found, feed Youngwo—er, that’s probably his favorite, hahah.

 

On the other side, his beloved lover, Kim Youngwoon or the other usually called as Kangin, is a boxing captain of their school, the wise man who could bring peace to their little group. Why? Because Eunhyuk sometimes whines to Leeteuk because he lost his favorite shirt, Sungmin sometimes barges in Kangin and Leeteuk’s room and asking to spend the night there because he and Eunhyuk fought, and Ryeowook sometimes talks endlessly about his crush named Kim Jongwoon. Kangin needed to stop that all and made sure Leeteuk has his rest well. Leeteuk is… older than the other, okay.

 

A man formed in from the canteen’s door, waved happily when he saw Ryeowook waved back to him and made his way to the table. “Hello, Leeteuk hyung, Kangin.” Jongwoon, the man acknowledged himself as Yesung, nodded a little to Leeteuk and Kangin. “Hello, Sungmin-ah~ still waiting for your monkey?” Yesung chuckled as Sungmin pouted slightly. Yesung and Ryeowook are friends, as they said, but Ryeowook had feeling for Yesung.

 

“He’s not mine, Yesung hyung.” Sungmin glared at Yesung. “And no, I’m not waiting for him.”

 

“Oh, really? The last time I checked your inbox, the only text you kept are from Eunhyuk hyung.” Ryeowook rolled his eyes, amused with Sungmin’s reaction. Sungmin blushed. “Aww, hyung~ you shouldn’t do that to me~” Ryeowook hugged Sungmin from the side, chuckled as Sungmin huffed.

 

“Ryeowook, don’t you think Yesung’s more huggable than Sungmin?” suddenly someone interrupted, followed by Kangin’s laughter as Ryeowook quickly released his arms from Sungmin’s body. Sungmin laughed softly, finally could get his revenge to his Yesung hyung. “You’re too serious, hyung!” Shindong, Sungmin’s another friend, nudged Yesung by his arm, chuckled when Yesung glared at him.

 

“Do you see Eunhyuk, Shindong?” Sungmin immediately asked Shindong. He worried because Eunhyuk hasn’t come yet though it was his favorite time—lunch time. Sungmin had strawberry milk for him but he yet hadn’t come. Shindong and Ryeowook jerked up when Sungmin mentioned Eunhyuk—Shindong probably because his name was mentioned, and Ryeowook because he was curious. He just curious, okay? It is normal.

 

“No, I haven’t seen him.” Shindong shook his head. “The last time I met him, he was with someone from dancing club. I think the guy I saw is a new guy in my class.”

 

“There’s a new guy?” Leeteuk asked from the end of the table. He leaned his body slightly to look at Shindong better. “Who?”

 

“Another Lee. Lee Donghae.” Shindong answered, as he bit his sandwich. Well, he still loved food more than anything.

 

^----^

 

Eunhyuk’s PoV

 

It was lunch time already, but I was stuck here, in the toilet just because Mr. Kwon asked me to show school to the new guy. I don’t know why it must be me the one who show him everything. It’s not like I know him or Mr. Kwon’s favorite student. We just met this morning and hell, he really knows how to make my blood boil. Why? Because he winked at me and smirked when he walked past me, and did he think I would fall from that ugly face of him? Minnie’s better, hmph.

 

And now I was standing in front of a little cubical of school’s toilet, waiting the prince to come and let me go to the canteen and meet my little bunny. Oh yes, Sungmin is my little bunny, hehehe. Where the hell that brat, by the way?! It’s almost ten minutes he went inside the cubical and yet he didn’t come out yet? Did he fall asleep or what?! I tried to knock the cubical, waiting his response but nothing came. —did something happen inside?

 

“Yah! Get out!” now I was banging the cubical. “It’s no fun—get out! You make me worried!”

 

“What the—you’re so noisy!” he came out with annoyed face, obviously I disturbed him just now. Well, why should I worry, by the way? He didn’t even thank me for worrying him.

 

“Well Lee, since I showed everything to you, you should be memorize it all, shouldn’t you? Then I’ll take my leaving now. Bye.” I turned and walked away, leaving the fishy guy alone. I didn’t care he will lost or something—Minnie must be waiting for me now. So, I ran to the canteen, smiled as I saw Minnie sat on one of the tables. I approached him, still smiling.

 

“Hey monkey!” Kangin greeted, earning a glare from me. “Look what’ve you done to our Sungmin. He pouts endlessly waiting you to come.” Well, what was your problem if Sungmin waiting for me? You have Leeteuk hyung already, Raccoon.

 

“I’m not!” Sungmin pouted even more, shoved his food into his mouth without giving me any glances. Oh, Sungmin, did you really that pissed? This is not my fault! But you cute you know.

 

“Yes you are, Minnie hyung.” Ryeowook even ? How miserable Sungmin was? I’m pathetic here know nothing. “Smile now hyung, since your fiancé is here.” Ryeowook chuckled when Sungmin glared at him, earned a slap on the arm from the latter.

 

“Stop it, Wookkie! I never tease you when Jongwoon hyung is near you. Why you do this to me?!” Sungmin whined; his face is so cute when he whined like that. I like it very much. No, I love it. I love it when Sungmin whined to me just because he didn’t find the answer of a simple problem in math, and then he would ask me and thanked me afterwards. I like it when he asked me something because that’s mean he trusted me. Yes, he trusted me.

 

“It is Yesung hyung for you, Sungmin-ah.” Yesung, on the other side of Ryeowook said, without really paid attention to Sungmin. Well, he had Ryeowook already, why he should look at Sungmin?

 

“It is your fault to be such a cutie, hyung.” Ryeowook then pinched Sungmin’s puffed cheek, giggled when Sungmin swayed his hand away. “Aww hyung, don’t be mad. Eunhyuk hyung is here!”

 

“Sungmin-ah, did you miss me that much?” Well, who didn’t want to tease the cutie there, hm? His face red as tomato, his doe eyes widen in cute way, his lips pouted. Oh how I want to kiss that lips.

 

“N-no!” Aww Sungmin, why did you deny it? It is obvious, you know. “I j-just asked where you are because you didn’t come to get your strawberry milk here. See?” Sungmin gave me a carton of strawberry milk, still with that pout. “And what is wrong asking Shindong about Eunhyuk? We are friends.” Yeah, friend. Somehow, I didn’t like how Sungmin said it.

 

”Thanks,” I answered as I grabbed the strawberry milk and gulped it fast. “Anyway, do you—”

 

“Hey you!”

 

End of PoV