Chapter 20

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

Donghae’s PoV

 

Did I hear it right? I partnered with Eunhyuk? My y monkey? Really?! Oh my god… thanks for making real my wish! Believe me or not, I mentally kneel down right now, hahaha. I know I sound so evil right now. Blame my cousin for showing me this kind of things. At least Eunhyuk got paired up with me, hahaha.

 

And so, we spent our day by practicing our moves for the competition.

 

Actually, I don’t think we can do well for the competition. In my former school, my teacher always gave the information about competitions like this at last two months or more, but this club… is something, I know. I can’t believe my ear when Shindong said we only had a month to practice, yet the other so eager and happy. They didn’t think about how they could get the trophy—they only thought about joining the competition. That is ridiculous for me, actually. The choreographer in my former place was called from outside the school, giving us lectures and things so we could at least understand what we would do on the stage. But this is different.

 

I know Eunhyuk is something, though, hahaha.

 

But seriously, they made their own choreographies! I saw how Shindong easily waved his body for last touch of the dance, and Eunhyuk was so glad when he tried the move and then we practiced the whole dance moves from the first. I mean, wow… they’re amazing, really. They worked hard to help others, giving comments at everything they saw and fixing the dances together like they are the judge, and in less than an hour three pairs finished their moves. It was amazing, really!

 

I can’t say anything for them. First, of course, of the way they chose the song, it was rare. They just chose it randomly and tried to make moves, if the dance looked nice then they chose the song, then made the complete moves, and voila! We just need practice more. My jaw hanged the time they made the moves.

 

Oh how I love this club!

And also it’s president, of course.

 

“Thank you for today! Good job, everyone!” Eunhyuk claps his hands after he gives a goodbye speech for everyone. He looked so y with those perspirations on his neck and jaw, and I can’t control my self but to look at him. I want to kiss that jaw and neck, looks delicious, kekeke. Oh, everyone has already left, anyway.

 

“So,” I start, “do you think a month will be enough for us to practice?”

 

“What do you mean?” the beauty over three frowned. And you know what? He is teasing me by wiping his sweat before my eyes! His neck shows as if it asks me to kiss and it. Lee Donghae, stop it already!

 

“You know we don’t go to practice room everyday,” he shrugged, “so do you think we will be do well later?”

 

“And here I think you’re trustable to be my partner? Lee Donghae, say it if you don’t want to participate.” He gulps down his drink, hell! His adam apple moves up and down. It is so tempting.

 

“N-no! That’s not what I mean!” I quickly object. “I mean, well… we need practice, right? Why don’t we practice everyday so we can match our rhythm?”

 

“That’s all?” Eunhyuk responds with a raised eyebrow. “You didn’t hear me, did you? I said this practice room would be opened for the competitor everyday, every time. That means you’ll be here tomorrow after school if you still want to be my partner.” He took his backpack, ready to go home. Without me, beauty? Aww.

 

“Oh…” is what I can respond.

 

“So, see you later.”

 

You really go home without me, beauty? Even though you know almost everyday I spend my day with my snarky cousin who wants so badly to kick me out?

 

I know he won’t respond. Geez.

 

End of PoV

 

^----^

 

“Hey!”

 

Sungmin lifted his head when he felt someone shouted from afar, Taemin already in his arms as he and Kyuhyun approached the boy that actually was Jungmo. He squalled when he saw Taemin, so Sungmin let him hold Taemin until they reached their floor. Kyuhyun didn’t turn his way towards his apartment, though, making Sungmin (only him, yeah) stared confusedly at him as he opened his door. Jungmo didn’t pay attention for him teaching Taemin how to talk yet the baby understood nothing.

 

Sensing Sungmin’s stare on him, he stared back. “Something on my face?” he asked playfully in which Sungmin replied with a snort. “You see, I know I’m handsome, but if you want to stare at my face just tell me. Don’t be so creepy by looking like that.”

 

“Tch…” he couldn’t believe it. “Really now, really?” he said sarcastically. “What are you doing here? You should just back to your house!”

 

“Why?” he shrugged. They four had already set in Sungmin’s shared apartment. Jungmo straightly put Taemin on the floor and took out a new teddy bear for him to play while Sungmin and Kyuhyun made their way to the kitchen. Sungmin stopped for awhile because apparently Kyuhyun still followed him.

 

“You ask ‘why’?” he asked rather shocked. He sighed. “Okay, thanks for accompanying me to fetch Taemin today, but that’s all, right? You have no more problems with me, no?” he raised his eyebrows in cute manner. Geez, even Kyuhyun thought he was cute! This world is crazy.

 

“You’re welcome.” Kyuhyun replied calmly. Sungmin thought the boy would leave since he thanked him already, but he was wrong. Instead he sat at the dining table, as if waiting for food to pop out of nowhere. “How about giving me lunch? Just once, I’ll make sure, and I’ll let you with your baby alone.”

 

“What?!” god, this boy was something. Really, really something. “Do you think your accompany to the day take care is that important to me?” he squirted his eyes so Kyuhyun would take back his words. But well… whatever he did was cute, so how Kyuhyun could be frightened?

 

“It’s just a lunch, right? It’s that easy for you because you look like you can cook. It’ll be hard for me. And for you information, if I wasn’t there to help you, you wouldn’t be here with Taemin and Jungmo.” Ouch, Kyuhyun, such a bad boy. He even let out a smirk to make it more dramatic.

 

Sungmin sighed again. He lost, he knew. That boy just didn’t know how to behave. He had no manner, he just knew it. Whatever he said would be beaten up by just a smirk on his face, and that smirk really was annoying. “Or may be you want something else?” oh no… Sungmin gulped hard when Kyuhyun stood up, a smirk lingered on his handsome yet playful face, and the worst part is he made his way to Sungmin. “W-what do you mean?” he asked in hesitant, confused on where he should go. If he went to the left, he would probably get trapped with him and the counter, while if he went to the right he would get trapped with the wall and refrigerator. Well?

 

“It kind of creepy, you know, when you stared at me back then.” His smirk gotten wider. “I thought you need something from me. Seems like you do, huh?” he got nearer. Sungmin’s heart pounded harder. He couldn’t believe it—why so suddenly his heart became this uncontrolled? Even he could his face became hot—probably a blush appeared on his cute cheeks.

 

“Y-yah!” Sungmin pushed him back, but the boy didn’t budge at all. He still made their space lesser and Sungmin’s brain stopped functioning. Sungmin could feel Kyuhyun’s breathe on his face, and that only made his face redder. How could he? He said he only liked Eunhyuk, but why this? Why he reacted this way if he liked Eunhyuk? He shouldn’t feel this tense if he knew he only liked Eunhyuk. His heart shouldn’t be this way if he liked Eunhyuk. He shouldn’t blush if he had feeling for Eunhyuk. He shouldn’t. And now that their face was only an inch away he couldn’t stop it anymore. He let his guard down.

 

For a second he thought he was in heaven.

 

He could feel the feeling of being loved by other people. He could feel the tenderness of the kiss Kyuhyun gave him. He could feel the sincerity on the kiss. He felt loved. He couldn’t stop it. His heart burst at the feeling, longing to be loved by this after such a hard life he had been through. He wanted to cry. He wanted to cling at the person before him, yet his arms were numb because of this feeling.

 

He wasn’t lonely anymore.

 

He opened his eyes when Kyuhyun let go of him. They eyes met for seconds before Kyuhyun’s smirk went back. “I know you love that, bunny.” He whispered seductively. “And I know you want more.”

 

Sungmin turned his head. That evil brat… he wanted to die, huh? Although Sungmin couldn’t say anything, he pouted. That was his first kiss. Damn, he lost his first kiss to a brat like him? !

 

So, yeah… that was how Sungmin got involved into Kyuhyun’s life.

 

^----^

 

Hello everyone~ Just giving you this update since tomorrow I have no class~ hahahaha~ but even though I only got a day of day off, I'll spend my time with homework and such -___- alright~ I should be happy because I mustn't meet my math teacher, lol. Anywaaaaay~ thank you~ :* you all keep on commenting that I got no bores in my class, lol.

Happy reading~ ^^