Chapter 38 - Final Chapter

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

 

A/N: This last chapter will be in Sungmin’s PoV

 

^----^

 

 

I just get a text from Heechul hyung that he can’t pick up his son, so he asks me to do it instead. Oh yeah, Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung have been married for seven years now. It was hard for them, that they had to convince their parents so that they could have a wedding that time, but Heechul hyung’s father didn’t like the idea. Though in the end Heechul hyung kept the wedding so that his parents wouldn’t say no to him, and finally his parents could accept the marriage because apparently Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung adopted a child in their second year of marriage. What a story, no?

 

Well, it is not like I have nothing to do in my house now—I still have laundry to do, the dinner to be done before Kyuhyun comes, picking Taemin and Ren up in his school, finishing my work just before I go home, and so on. And then making sure that Eunhyuk doesn’t forget to take the cake for the celebration he has prepared for a long time. Sigh, there are so many to do with this pair of hands.

 

Now, now, better to do everything before Eunhyuk calls me to come to his house, right? I decide to take my ride right away with my car (oh yes, it’s personal since I bought it with my own money). It isn’t a long journey from my work place to Ren and Taemin’s school. It takes ten minutes if the road isn’t too full up. Fortunately, the road is empty that everyone is in their houses or workplaces since lunch time had over.

 

I can see kids running away from the gate—apparently the bell has ringed; kids always eager to go home whenever the bell rings—just like me, heheh. I park my car near the entrance of the school, squinting my eyes for the sun shines so brightly that I didn’t realize it before. Taemin is running towards me with a big grin as I wave my hand. Ren is standing there confusedly; maybe it’s kind of disappointed not to see his parents anywhere. I bet Heechul hyung was busy with that damn activity. Hankyung hyung was just arriving from China, anyway. Okay, figured.

 

“Umma’s rather late to take me, you know…” oh how I love this child. His rants are always the same the time I pick him up. I ruffle his hair, give it a kiss before I take a look at his cute face.

 

“Sorry, okay?” I assure him. “Something came up, but you’re not alone, are you?”

 

“No,” he shook his head cutely. “Ren was with me all the time I waited for you because Heechul ahjumma hadn’t come yet. I wonder what will he do while he waits for his mother to pick him up…”

 

“He’s going with us, Taeminnie,” I take his bag to put it in to the car. “Heechul ahjumma can’t take it here because he’s busy with something. I think Ren will play with you today until we reach Eunhyuk umma’s place.”

 

“Hae appa will be home today?” he asks happily as we walk back to where Ren is. I know he misses his appa so much. Well, in this case, his other appa. I nodded as an answer. “Oh wow, great! Finally Hae appa is home! He promised to buy me something from Japan!” Donghae has been in Japan for a week already, no wonder his family missed him so much. Even I did, hahah.

 

Minutes later we (me and Taemin including Ren) are on my car, ready for a quick trip to our house. Apparently I, Eunhyuk, and Heechul hyung decided to move out from our former apartment building into a bigger place right after I graduated. Heechul hyung obviously lived with Hankyung hyung after their marriage, three weeks after I graduated from high school. Fortunately Hankyung hyung decided to live just two doors from mine now, so we didn’t have to go with our cars or use the public transportation for seeing each other. That is also done with EunHae couple. They said they wanted to see KyuMin interaction that they decided to live next door. How sweet.

 

Even my self can’t believe my life has been this way.

 

^----^

 

“You guys want to help Hyukkie umma preparing Hae appa’s arrival, don’t you?” I ask cuties before me when the lift door opens slowly. The three of us get on, with a little hop from Ren. Ren is younger than Taemin by a year, by the way.

 

“Of course! I want to taste Hyukkie umma’s cookies!” Taemin indeed loves Eunhyuk’s homemade cookies. I tried make one but in the taste was different from Eunhyuk’s. I don’t know what he adds to the dough to make such a delicious cookie. “Ren, do you want to play something after this?”

 

“Hyung, tell me how turtles survive, okay? Because umma’s friend came yesterday showing me his turtles and he said they could talk to him. Is that true, hyung?” oh, that friend of Heechul hyung’s… is mine too. That must be Yesung.

 

“What? I don’t know… we should search books about turtles, then. Umma, do you have one?” Taemin turned to me (and I happily respond to him) with his big, cute eyes. I nod as a reply. Yesung left one in our desk some times ago, but he didn’t take it back saying that it will be a lot of use for our family. I think he has this habit to leave something on people’s place. Poor Ryeowook, though.

 

Eunhyuk is placing everything on the plate when we arrive at his place. I smell food through the room—yummy. I think I should manage my consumption because hell, I have this fat on my belly now! Though Kyuhyun says it is cute, I don’t think so. He says my gets bigger. What the heck.

 

“So what’s for lunch?” I ask the owner’s wife as I take a seat on the dining table near the kitchenette, after I help the boys up. I remember I was the one who made the dinner back then when we were high schooler. Now that he has a husband, he learnt to make something Donghae likes and becomes a real housewife. What a story.

 

“Something Donghae wanted days ago,” I can see Eunhyuk shrugs. “Oh, Ren’s here! Your umma and appa are busy, hm?”

 

“I don’t know…” the little beauty shakes his head slowly. Poor Ren. If only he has a legal age… that hyungs are indeed scary.

 

“What time Donghae will be home?”

 

“He said he’s on his way. Maybe ten or five minutes more he’ll be here.” Eunhyuk smiles at his own doing. Well, his cooking is amazing as the time flew. He’s an amazing cook now. “Where’s Kyuhyun?”

 

“He’s out with Sandeul. They said they would bring something here for Donghae, but I don’t know when they will arrive. Kyuhyun’s lucky he has nothing to do today.” I sigh. That’s true. He took his father’s place as a CEO in a big game company yet he always has this kind of free time whenever Sandeul needs it. I’m envy him but I rather be an employee than a housewife like Eunhyuk. Though twice a week he has to attend a dancing class downstairs, but still.

 

“Ah… you should tell them to be here or Donghae wi—” the bell rings. I bet that’s Donghae. Eunhyuk dashes out immediately. How lovely. I see them hugging, then kissing—should I bring the kids away from here? I tell Kyuhyun to give the gift later in the afternoon, then. I tell the kids to follow me outside, without the love birds knowing it, and then heading to Taemin’s place to find a better place to play.

 

Oh well, it’s not strange to find nobody is home at this hour. “Oh! Umma!” Taemin is running to his now eating mother. “You’re home!”

 

“Oh, Taemin-ah!” the beauty replies as she wipe . “Yeah, you can see. The class has dismissed earlier for the headmaster has to check whole school today. The ministry will come tomorrow to take a look, so the school dismissed earlier.”

 

“Oh wow, how lucky,” I comment as I throw myself on the cough. “Noona, you don’t mind I’m taking them here, do you? Because EunHae couple is busy right now, and I’m too lazy to be home because nobody there.” Well, that’s right. If I’m home, the picture of Kyuhyun will haunt me because I get jealous over HanChul and EunHae that I can’t help but thinking about Kyuhyun. Childish, I know, but it’s for the best.

 

“Don’t worry, Nichkhun’s busy with his work this week that he always goes home late. Suit yourself as you always do, Sungmin-ah.”

 

Yeah, that’s right. That was Victoria noona, the ex-model who end as a wife of a famous director Nichkhun Horvejkul. Apparently Nichkhun hyung searched for a proper job after Victoria noona decided on stopping from his glamour life. He worked hard for five years as the director’s assistant, but he got a job after, being a director for a short film and then he got an award because of that. Since then many people asked him to direct their film and now look at him! He’s the most handsome director in the film industrials. Victoria noona said she wanted to be a housewife, but three months after she stopped modeling a man came to her house to ask her to be a model teacher in this certain girl school. She is so lucky.

 

I try to close my eyes for minutes since my works haven’t be done and I’m too tired to think about it now, but a buzz in my pocket doesn’t allow me to. I take out my phone, only to see a face of Kyuhyun. He’s calling me right now. “Hello?”

 

“Where are you?” I can spot his anger. Now he is angry—what is wrong actually? I didn’t forget to message him, did I? But to think it again… I did forget to text him. “I’m here with Sandeul on Eunhyuk’s door but I think I hear something Sandeul shouldn’t hear! Where are you?”

 

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I’m here in Victoria noona’s place. Wait, I’ll be out in a minute.” I wave my hand to Victoria noona who is washing her dishes before I dash out, searching for my little family in the hallway.

 

Oh no, by the look on Kyuhyun, he is angry and Sandeul isn’t satisfied with the thing too. I run to them, smiling my innocent smile to them. “Sorry, my mistake. Better to be home now, right? C’mon.” Okay, I have to do something to make my handsome husband forgets his anger feeling.

 

“You should tell us earlier, you know. Now that Sandeul’s asking what they are doing…” Kyuhyun sighs. I just pout at him. He should know I forgot—it is my habit to forget such a thing.

 

“Sorry~” I use my aegyo, finally. I can feel Kyuhyun goes tense. I know he likes it, no matter what. So, with this little scenario in my mind, I turn my head to Sandeul, our little angle who was found in this orphanage when he was still baby by me, and tell him to play with Taemin and Ren instead. He’s just five years old, so he shouldn’t know things we are going to do, no?

 

“Now, now… Donghae’s gift will be here until they finish, and that time we will be…”

 

“I know, handsome, I know.” I kiss him full on his lips, stopping his words immediately. “Everyone’s busy but Victoria noona. I know we will to in a matter of minute.”

 

“Then… shall we?” he pick me up by the hips, my legs automatically circled around his hips and then… should I tell you guys? Khukhukhu. At least he doesn’t mad at my anymore.

 

You can tell… that our life has its own way. Though Donghae and Eunhyuk had married for more than three years, they haven’t decided to have a child like us. I think Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung are considering having second child. Although they are active, when they have friends like us that won’t be a problem, right? I just hope Khun hyung and Victoria noona will have one soon so that I can take care of it again, hahah.

 

END

 

 

 

A/N: Aww, it's finally end~ ><

I will miss you guys a lot after this~~ ;____;

Thank you for 

chuldeREIlla137Henry_DSKSlaveichathoriqlovergidibuboohaehyukmeChosungmin for voting this story~~ :* I love you guys~

And thank you for my 90 subscribers--I'm nothing without you~~ :* oh, this is sad ;___; hope you guys will meet me again in my next story, yeah? If only I write one =)) lately school got me busy -__-a but well, at least I can finish it ><

Again, thank you guuuys~ I hope you enjoy this last chapter--everyone is happy~ XD

Happy readiiiing~ XD