Chapter 27

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

“What if…”

 

The black haired one snapped his head towards the blonde one, eyes squinted, frowning, while he stared back at the one who was just talking just now. Waiting for the blonde say whatever she wanted.

 

“What if I stop being a model?” the black haired one widened his eyes. What the hell this blonde said just now? Did she hear right? Crazy!

 

They were in the dressing room, where the blonde one was being dressed up by the stylish who put on the make up on her beautiful face. The blonde had to attend a wedding photo shot in Busan, with no other than the famous Choi Minho, who lately had scandal with her. Whatever the reason, the photographer wouldn’t change the man so she just took it even though there were reporters outside the dressing room, waiting for both of them for talking about the scandal.

 

“And being a fat ahjumma in your house while waiting for you so called husband go home with your son? You don’t even know what your son is doing, right?” the black haired one snorted. The blonde bowed her head down. There was no reason to cover it up anymore with her stylish. Her stylish would think that she was just tired, that’s all.

 

“It’s not my fault that he’s not with me right now…” she mumbled under her breath, holding down her tears so that her make up wouldn’t smudge. She needed the job, after all. Her stylish smiled in continent, making sure her model looked so stunning before she went out to let the manager-celebrity talking freely without anyone else.

 

“And do you think it’s not also your fault for him being in this world? I told you to let him go, didn’t I? Why didn’t you listen to me?”

 

“I’ll be more regret if I let him go, Yuri!” she stood up angrily, her heart couldn’t take it anymore. “Do you think it’s my fault to fall in love with a way too usual guy like him? Do you think I could control my heart like I control my hands?! I can’t!” she let it out. Yuri didn’t stop her—she knew Victoria needed to burst out her burdens. It was better than look at the lost Victoria. “What mother letting her son with other hands while she sits comfortably without thinking about what her son is doing? I’m not like that!”

 

“And so do you think let your job away is the good option for you life, Victoria Song?” another voice butted in, deep and gentle, much more Yuri’s liking. Sometime Victoria was hard to handle like this, but when his friend—his best friend who knew everything about her came she went a vulnerable, under-control Victoria.

 

“It’s better than giving reason to my son why I left him…” she answered lowly, couldn’t look at her opponent’s eyes.

 

That guy sighed heavily. “You’ve left him already, Vic. If you want to leave this model world, you’re supposed leave it when you knew you’re pregnant. If you’re not pregnant or tell Yuri that you’re pregnant, may be you’re home now with your son and your boyfriend.” Victoria kept silent. She didn’t want to lose his job, but she realized that she wanted her son back. She wanted live with his son and come to her boyfriend, properly telling him that they have a child and it’s a boy, just like what he wants. But now? She had no choice at all.

 

Choi Minho, the guy who just came in to Victoria’s dressing room, took a seat beside Yuri. He circled his arms around Yuri’s neck, feeling the warmth sent to his body. “You can slowly lessen your job. I can handle it, but I’m not sure Lee Sooman will let you go just like that. Talk to him, okay?” Yuri said softly, feeling bad only by Victoria’s saddened face because of her problems. “I’ll let him know about it. You know who.”

 

Victoria forced a smile to Yuri and Minho. “Yeah…”

 

^----^

 

“So why did you bring him here again?” in the middle of dinner, the beauty yet scary hyung who was merely mixed his food asked all of a sudden, making five pairs of eyes staring at him tensely. Everyone knew it was going to happen, but not in such a time. Even Hankyung didn’t know it was coming.

 

“Who… hyung?” Sungmin asked calmly, knowing it would be bad for him to tag Kyuhyun along but it wasn’t his willing. It was Kyuhyun’s who boldly went in to his shared apartment with Taemin in his arms without telling Sungmin anything. It was Sungmin who tagged along, not Kyuhyun! And Heechul probably asked about it since Kyuhyun was the uninvited one.

 

“You guys of course—it’s obvious.” Heechul snorted. Hankyung could sense something wasn’t right with his boyfriend tonight. “I thought it’ll be only we four for have dinner tonight.”

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin gulped nervously. Donghae was also there. Kyuhyun and Donghae were not supposed to be here, Heechul thought. But Kyuhyun wasn’t affected at all. He was eating his dinner silently, the taste of his soon-to-be wife’s cooking was amazed him that he didn’t care about anything at all. Although he smirked and even rolled his eyes at Heechul, he didn’t let Heechul’s words affect him. He focused on his food—he should thank Sungmin for this later.

 

“You bring Hankyung here—why don’t we bring some of our friends?” Eunhyuk demanded. “You didn’t say anything about going without friends anyway.”

 

“Yeah, friend… as if you treat him like that, Hyuk.” Heechul snorted. The air was suddenly becoming tense. Sungmin was taking his breath when he heard his best friend stood up. He could tell the blonde was controlling his anger by the way he stared at Heechul—annoyed but calm.

 

“Hyung, please don’t start it?” he pleaded, the thing he didn’t usually do to his hyung. He was frustrated—he didn’t want make his feeling worse by this, by reminding him about why in the first place he invited Donghae out. He was doing what Sungmin said—he was courted by Donghae and he just let it be. Now when he tried to move on his hyung didn’t let it. His hyung made him screamed out of frustration yet he couldn’t do anything to make him feel better. He was doomed. “We’re having dinner here.”

 

“Chullie…”

 

“Han, stop it.” Heechul cut him off. “I didn’t talk to you, so don’t talk at all.” That made Hankyung closed his mouth immediately. The last thing he didn’t want is Heechul being in his PMS. Heechul has to make sure nobody will stop him today because he needs Kyuhyun and Donghae know about the things he doesn’t like. “You two, don’t you know what things my roommates have to face because of your existence? They’re lost their special relationship because of you! And do you think you can make them go to your side after what all you’ve done?”

 

“Hyung—”

 

“That’s life, dear neighbor.” Kyuhyun calmly answered without glancing or staring at the opponent. He was being thankful for the food—he wouldn’t find it in his small apartment whatever he tried to cook.

 

“What?” Heechul said in disbelieve. Even Donghae was shocked to hear that from his evil cousin.

 

“You need to work hard to reach what you want, no? With that you also can figure out what that really means.” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders. “It isn’t about the one who used to do, but the one who get used to do. It’s about life in the jungle, how you can do anything you want with your own hands—and maybe you can say I’m getting used to something.”

 

“Tch…”

 

“You can get used to something too—maybe open up to reality before you that Sungmin and Eunhyuk aren’t like what you know back then.”

 

“And so you’re saying that I should let you brats stick up your noses at whatever they are facing? Hell no!”

 

“Heechul-ah…” Hankyung grabbed Heechul’s wrist, trying to stop the man from exploding because Kyuhyun didn’t make it better. He was the boyfriend but he was yelled, moreover Kyuhyun who was the stranger here! He wondered—did Kyuhyun realize it?

 

“Yah—”

 

“Huwaaaaa!” Taemin’s crying stopped everyone’s mental thoughts for picking him up and bringing him to his room; apparently they were taking too much time for dinner only that causing Taemin up too long for the night. It was the time already to put Taemin down on his bed and tucking him under the warm, soft blanket of his. Sungmin was on his duty right away to put Taemin on bed, leaving the furious Heechul there in the kitchen almost yelling at his worried boyfriend.

 

Eunhyuk suddenly lost his petite. He glanced over at Donghae who was in bad state at he was—he sighed multiple times already and stopped eating, looking helpless. He glance at the carefree Kyuhyun (or careless Kyuhyun?) became dull when Sungmin had gone. So yeah… he knew he gave Sungmin to Kyuhyun for good. Kyuhyun isn’t as bad as he thought he is. He maybe an evil, snarky brat but beyond that he is a nice guy. He is the person Sungmin needs, not him. He was being helpless again. But no—Donghae was here with him. That guy’s presence is important for Eunhyuk, so he shouldn’t waste it—just like Sungmin said.

 

“C’mon, Donghae.” Eunhyuk stood up from his seat, hands reaching for Donghae so that they could leave the fuming Heechul with his boyfriend and a loner Kyuhyun all alone. Donghae nodded to him, taking his hand and they left Heechul speechless, bitterly laughed in annoyance.

 

“You can’t get anything you want, Heechul—stop being this hardheaded!” Hankyung told him, giving him a glass of water to cool him off. He caressed Heechul’s cheek lovingly, worried was written all over his face for seeing his boyfriend this furious just because of Cho Kyuhyun. “It is not your place to tell them anything they need—they’re growing up already.”

 

“But…”

 

“You saw it, right?” he smiled softly. “They have their own life now. They know what to do, they know the consequences. Let them be—pray for them for their best. Be their hyung, the one they can rely on, okay?”

 

“It is just…”

 

“They’re moving on already.” Hankyung kissed his lips, bringing back his beauty smile. “Kyuhyun and Donghae aren’t that bad, anyway.”

 

Heechul sighed. He knew he was too much. “Maybe you’re right. I should ask for their forgiveness later…”

 

^----^

 

This is my promise~ since I have no school until next year (no, not really a year) I will update as soon as I can because I have nothing to do here, hahahahah. Anywaaaay~ Vctoria, Yuri, and Minho are here again~ and so are Heechul and Hankyung~ kekekeke. Anyone miss me? LOL, ignore it =))=))

I thank to you guys for subscribing on my fanfiction and commenting here. I'm really touched /sobs/ Love you aaaaallll~ /kisses and hugs/

Happy readiiiiiiiing~ XD