Chapter 11

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

Sungmin didn’t come home with Eunhyuk that day. Eunhyuk had dance practice today, and he said don’t wait for him. That was why he decided to pick Taemin up in the day take care without called Heechul first. Let Heechul be—he must be busy with his new work on his boyfriend’s place. Whatever they did.

 

Taemin crawled to him as soon as he showed up on the room where Taemin was placed, and a young woman named Kim Taeyeon smiled at him and nodded when he stretched his hands to reach Taemin. “Annyeong, little boy~” he kissed Taemin’s cheek and smiled at the then giggling baby. “How are you today?”

 

“He’s great, you know. He only cried when he tired, and he played the rest. Even when he was hungry, he crawled to me and pulled on my shirt. He’s a good boy.” Taeyeon, the one who was taking care of Taemin rubbed lovingly on the baby’s head, a smile formed on her beauty face.

 

“He is, indeed.” Sungmin nodded.

 

“You’re his brother? Your mother must’ve been busy for can’t pick him up like you do, right?”

 

“Er… yes.” Sungmin gulped. “My mother have been busy lately, and my father rarely been home. We’re… kind of lonely, actually.” , what have I done? Sungmin screamed on his mind. What was he thinking? Sure Taeyeon wouldn’t know where his house is, but when Eunhyuk would pick Taemin up because he couldn’t do that, what would Eunhyuk say? Make sure you tell Eunhyuk later, Sungmin.

 

“So… I’ll see you soon, Taeyeon-sshi.” Sungmin nodded to the older girl, received a small smile before he went out of the room.

 

Taemin hugged him all the way back home, and Sungmin hummed a lullaby for him. He knew Taemin was tired and he did need a nap. And he knew very well Taemin missed him as much as he did. “Taemin-ah, do you miss umma?” Sungmin asked him cheerfully. Oh yeah, of course cheerfully—the only thing made he wanted to go home fast was this cutie pie.

 

“Ngh, nggghhh~” and the little cutie pie could only reply that. After all, he was only seven months old baby.

 

“Aww~ umma miss you too~” Sungmin chirped back, gave a kiss on Taemin’s both cheeks. He giggled when Taemin hugged him more.

 

“Oh, how lovely.” Someone said from the back of Sungmin, making the latter turning around to see the intruder. “Hello, Sungmin-ah. How are you?”

 

“Hyung! What are you doing here? How are you? Oh how I missed you, hyung~” Sungmin let himself jump to the intruder. “Are you running an errand, hyung?”

 

“Wow, slow down, Sungmin—or your baby will cry,” the intruder laughed his heart out. “I’m totally fine. How about you? And no, I’m buying Heechul a lunch for us. So, this is the baby Heechul told me the other day… hello there, baby~”

 

“It’s Taemin, hyung.” Sungmin shook his head a bit. The intruder was no other but Heechul’s beloved boyfriend. “Oh hyung, where do you go to work? Sometimes I want to visit you and Heechul hyung with Taemin.”

 

“A café in the right, three blocks from here. You should probably visit us, alright? Don’t forget to bring that monkey with you and of course, it’ll be better if you bring your sweets.”

 

“My cookies, hyung?” Sungmin giggled again. “Then, farewell.”

 

“Take care.” Hankyung waved his hand before he jogged away from Sungmin who let out a sigh, a smile lingered on his cute face as he saw Taemin snuggled to him. Taemin was asleep. How cute his face was.

 

Sungmin stopped again after walking for ten minutes, eyes sparkling when a big bunny flushie stole his eyes. He went over to the shop where the flushie was, but quickly went out again. He forgot he had no money to buy even  a little bunny flushie there. He needed a job, but Taemin prevented him to do job more than one. But again, he couldn’t let Taemin all alone in their house. He wanted Taemin felt loved.

 

He started to walk again, but his attention was distracted by a television in the electronic shop beside him. The TV was about a woman come back again after her long hiatus. “I remember her somewhere…” Sungmin frowned, deeply in his mind. The woman, however, smiled oh so beautifully to the cameras before her. She waved his soft hand, and that was when Sungmin remembered her. “Ah… Victoria Song.” He nodded his head unconsciously. Victoria, an actress who rumored had an affair with a singer named Choi Minho last year. After the rumor spread through the country, Victoria decided to hiatus for a while and today was the day she came back to the entertainment world.

 

“She’s chubbier, actually… did she eat too much? Her eyes sunk by her cheeks whenever she laughed or smiled.” He shrugged and decided to quickly go home for making Taemin and Eunhyuk a lunch—Eunhyuk would probably in home with empty stomach later that day.

 

^----^

 

Taemin was asleep on his bed when Sungmin just finished making his lunch. He made a chicken soup today, and it was made in a big pot unusually. He wanted to make something Eunhyuk liked, and something… to give. Actually he remembered his new neighbor. The boy who lived across his door. He remembered the boy was having a fever, and he wondered how the boy was doing. “Alright… I hope he’s not sleeping right now…” Sungmin poured the soup into two bowls he had prepared, smiling in continent. He knew he was a good cooker. Just let Taemin grow some more, and Taemin would say he was the best cooker ever, hahahaha.

 

With light step Sungmin knocked on Hyoyeon’s door. He waited for a while until a girl, younger than him, opened the door with a small smile on her face. “Hello, oppa. It’s nice to see you.” Seohyun greeted him warmly. “And what is that?”

 

“I cook a soup and too eager to cook this, so I got more bowl to share. It’s for you and your grandmother. I hope she likes it.” Sungmin handed the bowl to Seohyun, nodded a bit before he went back to his house to take another bowl he had prepared for Kyuhyun. That brat should be thanked for Sungmin’s kindness, or else Sungmin would pour this yummy soup of his from his head to his toes.

 

Sungmin knocked hesitantly on the new neighbor’s door. He waited patiently until the door opened harshly. A boy looked older than him (actually he was younger than Sungmin. Blame his cuteness) glared at him with crumpled pajama and tired face, face scrunched after the lightening in the corridor hit him straight on his face. “What do you want?” his husky voice then echoed in the empty hallway, he scratched his already tousled hair.

 

Sungmin stared at him, eyeing him from head to toes. “Are you alright? Have you eaten?” Sungmin stepped inside without be invited by the now grunted owner. “I bring you something to eat. Now, bring your here and eat this before I go back to my house.”

 

“Tsk… do you even know what are you doing now, bunny?”

 

“Don’t call me bunny, you lazy !” Sungmin stomped his foot angrily like a little kid, and that gesture of him made Kyuhyun blinked for seconds. Now, now… since the bunny came to the fox’s hideaway all by himself, why not having a little lunch session with the bunny, right? Or straightly eat him up so nobody would suspicious.

 

“What did you make?” Kyuhyun walked silently to the said bunny, let himself breathe the soup before he taste it. Sungmin, still in his angry mode, scoffed as he reached up to get a spoon from the cupboard. He didn’t know Kyuhyun was planning to make him scare, though. He let out a smile when Kyuhyun stood behind him, trapped him between Kyuhyun and the counter.

 

“It’s a chicken soup. I made it multiple times already, and I’m sure you’ll like it because—” Sungmin stopped his blabbering when he felt Kyuhyun’s face was too close to his liking. Kyuhyun was testing his meal, but he didn’t move his position at all so it looked like Kyuhyun was hovering above him. Sungmin froze when Kyuhyun chuckled and his lips, he made their space lessened by leaned in.

 

“It’s indeed tasty,” Kyuhyun said in husky voice, and Sungmin couldn’t move his muscles even an inch. He knew Kyuhyun was up to something, but he couldn’t hold onto himself. He couldn’t let himself push Kyuhyun away or run away from the boy, and he didn’t know why. He probably looked stupid. “Do you want to taste it too, bunny?” Kyuhyun’s voice was… somehow different. It was huskier, unlike when he opened the door, and it scared Sungmin more.

 

“N-no…” Sungmin stuttered a word. Kyuhyun chuckled. He leaned in more. Sungmin leaned back, afraid Kyuhyun would do something bad to him—after all  he was gay and the thing Kyuhyun did was making him thinking Kyuhyun somehow found him attractive. He didn’t know if Kyuhyun was also a gay, but what if Kyuhyun was one? “Y-yah!” Sungmin squeaked as Kyuhyun’s lips touched his ear.

 

“Why, bunny… you weren’t this calm when I opened my door back then.” Kyuhyun whispered seductively to Sungmin’s innocent ear, in his head laughed evilly for successfully making this bunny squirmed under his touch.

 

“S-stop i-it!” Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun away and left Kyuhyun in his kitchen alone, eyes bulged as he blamed Kyuhyun’s door harshly. He didn’t know what was he thinking—what the hell Kyuhyun was doing? Why he did that? Didn’t he know Sungmin was scare to death? His heart was pounding like crazy, as if punching his chest to let it out and breathe freely.

 

Meanwhile, the left one was smirking evilly like usually he did, but this time his heart was happily enjoying the scene. Sungmin was almost crying, he knew. And somehow, he liked it. He wasn’t the type who liked an S&M, though. He knew he wasn’t. But that boy was… cuter when he was mad. And Kyuhyun smirked more thinking about what he could do to that poor boy when they suddenly meet in the hallway. Finally Kyuhyun found someone to be played. But hell… his heart couldn’t stop pound.

 

^----^

 

A/N: Sorry I can't reply comments like usual, I have to study for my Physics exam -____-"

Though i got less comments and seems like this story isn't so interesting... what can I say? ==a sorry if it's boring you :(

But well~ happy reading~ ^^