Chapter 13

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

“Yah, Lee Donghae, let me go already or I’ll kick your damn right here right now in public and in your cousin’s face!” Eunhyuk jerked his hand from Donghae’s grip but to no avail. The said boy was not like himself, the person who always did something stupid and childish. Even though could be called those things, but Eunhyuk shivered by the look Donghae sent him. It was quiet scary the glinting on his eyes. And that was the thing made Eunhyuk shut his mouth.

 

It was in the intersection when Eunhyuk decided to jerk his hand again and this time he did it. Donghae turned his head towards him, though, with that dark glint on his eyes like he was ready to eat Eunhyuk entirely. “Why? Hyoyeon is my friend! Why did you do that?!”

 

“I did tell you I would take you home, right? So shut up and let me handle all of this.” Donghae reached his hand again and wordlessly started walking to Eunhyuk’s apartment direction. Eunhyuk was speechless, but he didn’t want let Donghae doing anything he wanted.

 

What exactly did he want from me? Eunhyuk said in his mind. What was wrong with him?!

 

“Yah! Lee Donghae, let me go!” Eunhyuk started struggling again, but Donghae seemed have strength from nowhere. “LEE DONGHAE!” Eunhyuk yelled his lungs out because hell, Donghae even paid no attention to him. “STOP IT LEE DONGHAE!”

 

“Could you please calm your out, Lee Eunhyuk?”

 

“Let me go! Stop here and go back to your mother!” finally, after tried so hard to detach his self from Donghae’s firm grip, he successfully stepped back from Donghae, wrist reddened after being tugged all along the way. , that boy was quiet strong. “What’s wrong with you?! You jerk!”

 

“What’s wrong with me?” Donghae finally opened up, his face hardened. He his heels, completely faced the blonde boy with such unreadable expression. Eunhyuk shivered slightly, throat trying so hard chewing his own saliva. “The one’s wrong is you!” he yelled. Eunhyuk flinched a bit, but gained his self in seconds. “I was being kind hearted to take you home but you refused with that mock face you have! I was being patient but you never turned your eyes towards me! And I was being the gentle one but you never thanked me as if I was a burden for you! Are that wrong, monkey?!”

 

Frown then formed on the blonde’s face. He was confused. What was Donghae talking about? His frown got deeper when he realized. He was being… that rude to Donghae all this time? But Donghae was the one who never considered on what Eunhyuk was doing. He never let Eunhyuk be all alone whenever he wanted it. He never let Eunhyuk went home with happy face because somehow he always succeed to make Eunhyuk down. So why bother to make Eunhyuk felt better when he himself was the one who made things worsened?

 

“I-I… D-Donghae…”

 

“See, you even can’t talk back to me.” Eunhyuk inhaled sharply. Donghae was never this cold to him before. The always bright boy turned out to have this dark side of him too. “You know what, I thought you’re different from the others. I thought you weren’t that dense. But I was wrong.”

 

“Donghae, I-I…”

 

“Sorry?” Donghae raised his eyebrows. “You know it’s lame, don’t you? So why bother?”

 

Eunhyuk had his head down. He felt ashamed, wanting just running from that place and hiding somewhere Donghae couldn’t find him. Donghae was right, Eunhyuk was dense. But was talking could solve everything? Because if Eunhyuk was dense, then Donghae was persistent, right? If Donghae knew Eunhyuk didn’t like him, shouldn’t he just let Eunhyuk alone and find another one to love? But then again you had to work hard on whatever you wanted. If it wasn’t Donghae and Eunhyuk’s fault, then whose fault was it?

 

“You know, you’re cute when you’re thinking like that.” Donghae grinned widely to his crush as if nothing happened. Well, he thought nothing happened, though. Those things he did ware an act, and he was pleased with Eunhyuk’s reaction. The blonde reacted more that he hoped although he wanted more. Because well… apparently he wasn’t lying with what he had said.

 

“What—mphhh…”

 

^----^

 

“You did what?!”

 

“Kyuhyunnie, how times I have to tell you again? This is your fifth question, stop it already!” Donghae whined to his beloved (or so he thought) cousin as he put an ice bag on his bruise, flinched slightly at the cold feeling. “It hurts, Kyuhyunnie…”

 

“It’s your fault for doing such a thing. Did I ever teach you to do something stupider than tripped on your own feet? Did I?” Donghae’s so-called cousin snorted, rolled his eyes. Well, it wasn’t Donghae’s fault to be playful yet romantic, was it? Because he really wanted Eunhyuk knew his feeling but he couldn’t help himself but being playful as usual. Kyuhyun thought Eunhyuk wouldn’t even pay his cousin a glance if Donghae did it that way. I mean, wasn’t it confession? Donghae should more serious.

 

“Kyuhyunnie…” aww Donghae, don’t pout like that. Kyuhyun would probably still hit you, anyway.

 

“I said don’t call me like that!” and yeah, that happened. Kyuhyun hit Donghae on the head with his Starcraft magazine, and because of that Donghae put too much strength on his bruise so he yelped in pain and crunched down on the cough. “Don’t be a cry baby, Hae, because even a baby isn’t stupid as you.”

 

“Kyuhyun, can’t you be nicer to me? I’m injured here, you know.” Donghae showed that pout and puppy eyes of him, even it was cuter than before. Oh Kyuhyun, what kind of material you had for your heart? At least give your cousin a hot tea and cookies.

“But you’re happy, aren’t you? You’re happy because finally your third wish came true.”

 

“But Kyuhyun…” Donghae whined cutely, hand still gripped the ice bag on his bruise, “The first wish hasn’t even been heard.”

 

“Do you think after this accident your monkey will still want to meet you?” Kyuhyun said in sarcastic note. “He’ll probably kill you as soon as he sees you in the hallway.” A snort then followed after. He just wanted to tease his cousin, actually. But he couldn’t deny the fact that his cousin was fool, too fool to even confess a simple confession. Geez, Kyuhyun would need a six hours long play because of this.

 

“But… I think he loves the kiss…” Donghae bent his head down like a little child, ice bag played on his hands as he suppressed his tears. He was afraid for Eunhyuk would kill him, of course. But he couldn’t help himself for falling deeper for his monkey. He loved his monkey. A lot.

 

“And what make you sure about it? Just because he closed his eyes when you kissed him?” Kyuhyun held himself to not kick his cousin on the . “He punched you, for ’s sake! He didn’t like it you fool!”

 

“Can’t you please lower your voice?” Donghae mumbled lowly as he puffed his cheeks out.

 

“God… why did you give this kind of cousin to me?” Donghae glared at him, threw his ice bag to the oblivious Kyuhyun. “YAH!”

 

^----^

 

“Sungmin-ah…” Heechul immediately searched for the bunny boy for he saw him teary-eyed down stair before, worried washed over him as he faced the bunny boy in the kitchen, hand clutched a glass. “Are you okay?” the pretty boy slowly approached the bunny boy, hand reached the reddened cheek of the orange hair as the latter flashed him a beautiful smile.

 

“What makes you think I’m not okay, hyung? Besides I’m not pale, am I?” Sungmin laughed dryly. “I admit I’m tired for taking care of Taemin earlier, but I just need a nap. Thanks hyung.” Heechul gritted his teeth as Sungmin waved at him before he completely gone behind his door.

 

“That kid…” Heechul mumbled under his breath. Seriously, he thought the boy at least would show him a pathetic smile because hell, Heechul knew very well how that boy always being sweet around his cousin, and so did his cousin. He knew both of them were falling for each other, but he didn’t understand the obliviousness the other two were having. Exactly what was that bunny thinking? Eunhyuk would respond positively if he was mad, but he wasn’t. Heechul wondered how his blonde cousin would act.

 

As if on cue, his cousin rushed inside with worried face, perspirations running down his jaw as he gulped hard whatever in his throat. Heechul folded his arms, waiting for the boy to ask his beloved wife. The blonde boy then approached the too relax Heechul, panting as he did so. “Wh-where’s Sungmin?” he asked in almost plea tone, and Heechul snorted at that. He snickered as he opened the fridge to take a carton of milk.

 

“Why do you care?” Heechul sneered as he gulped down the milk. He was intended for making Eunhyuk screamed all in his heart, hoping Sungmin would hear that and in the end they would be together. A little hope wouldn’t hurt, right? After all, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were having a problem here, so he was only being a good neighbor for them. Or whatever.

 

Eunhyuk settled on his breath before he faced the pretty boy completely, worried lingered on his handsome face. “Where’s Sungmin? And why did you say that? I do care about him! I spent my life with him even before I realize the actual situation I faced! So where’s he?”

 

“And so being a jerk kissing in front of him you called ‘care’? I don’t think so.” Heechul mocked him fully on his face, wanting to give him a lesson. Don’t ever hurt people if you want them with you. And don’t even say nonsense things because no matter what you won’t get another chance how many times you beg. “Believe me, you’ll choose couch to sleep tonight because you won’t resist seeing your wife’s hurt face.”

 

“What—but… but why?” Eunhyuk almost whined to his cousin if he didn’t remember how strict his cousin was. He knew sometimes his cousin was kindhearted and generous, but mostly he spat at him.

 

“You ask me, monkey?” Heechul his heels. “Ask yourself! Don’t be dumb because I didn’t teach you that. And don’t be dense because I didn’t teach you that either. So now, hush, I need to call my  Hannie.”

 

Eunhyuk was left dumbfounded. What had he done? Now how he should face Sungmin after all of this?

 

^----^

 

It's the update, finally~ XD

I hope you like this update though, espsecially EunHae shipper because EunHae is in the house~ yo~ hahaha

I love Kyuhyun here, actually. And of course our diva, Heenim, hahaha. They're just... evil. Purely evil, hahah.

Thanks for your comments--I replied that all, didn't I? :3

So, happy reading? :3