Chapter 16

When a Baby Found in Front of Your Door

“You know what, Eunhyuk? I think you like him, admit it.”

 

“Yeah, right. You like him, and he likes you too. It’s simple as it!”

 

“But guys… you know I like… I like somebody else….”

 

“You mean Sungmin?”

 

Eunhyuk went silent. He gulped hard, no words came up whenever his friends asked him about the one he liked—no, he loved. He tried times to tell them about his secret feeling towards the orange hair one, but he always ended by sighing. He knew very well how his friends thought whenever he told them story about this lovely person, and the only suspect is Sungmin. Eunhyuk would shrug when Sungmin’s name was mentioned.

 

And here he was, chatting with Shindong, Siwon, and Leeteuk in the rooftop with gloomy face, mind confused as to why Donghae kissed him that day and why Sungmin would become too far to be reached. He was colder and somehow his sadness was obvious whenever they gazes met. He wanted to reach that fragile body of him and gathered his body to his chest, feeling the warmth spread to his own body. Ryeowook, the closest friend of Sungmin’s, didn’t help at all. He didn’t know everything Sungmin was thinking, so how Eunhyuk be able to reach him up?

 

And after those all stuffs, Donghae came. He was the brat who could easily put Eunhyuk into a problem, and he didn’t even say sorry for what he had done. Moreover, he made Eunhyuk thought too much for kissing him in the public days ago, and the situation got awkward between them. He… wouldn’t stop thinking about Donghae. He would unconsciously blush when he remembered about the kiss occasionally, and he went upset afterwards. So he thought about telling some friends about his dilemma, and here he was.

 

Shindong thought he liked Donghae. But he knew very well how he hated Donghae! It was impossible for him to like Donghae that way. How about Sungmin, then? He loved Sungmin, so how he could like somebody else? Then about Ryeowook. He said it was possible for him to like Donghae and Donghae liked him too? He is crazy. He is totally crazy. Thanks for Siwon to remind him about Sungmin, though.

 

“I don’t know….” Eunhyuk groaned as he put his hands over his head. He rubbed his head, too frustrated to think.

 

“You know, I think you need time to think this over. I know deep in your heart you like that Donghae guy, and I tell you what, he’s nice. He talks friendly, even with Kibum.” Shindong shrugged. “You know how hard it was to make Kibum talking to Siwon, right?”

 

“But I don’t like Donghae!”

 

“Trust me, you need to think it over.” Ryeowook patted him on the back. “Who knows you actually fall for Donghae than for Sungmin, right? And do you even know Sungmin wasn’t talking to you from yesterday? It’s weird, you know.” Eunhyuk sighed heavily. Everyone knew it already?

 

“Let’s go to the church this Sunday, Eunhyuk! You’ll get your answer if you talk to God heart to heart.” Siwon proudly said, eyes sparkling like a little child. “Kibum started doing it last month with me, and you can join us!”

 

“Siwon, he won’t take the offer, so stop it already.” Shindong defended Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk should thank him later.

 

“Then again, Kibum did that because you’re his boyfriend.”

 

“You’re mean…”

 

“Yeah, yeah we know.”

 

^----^

 

Donghae sighed heavily as he walked quietly towards school’s cafeteria all by himself. It was his first to think too much in a day like this, though. His mood dropped down, soul flew above his head like a paper blown by a wind, body didn’t respond like a zombie. He sighed heavily as he brought his tray to an empty table; however he found no empty table so he just searched for his friends. Fortunately he found Kibum was sitting alone in the corner, so with heavy step he made his way to Kibum. Kibum was happy that finally someone approached him. He was lonely.

 

“Donghae!” he cheerfully greeted the said boy. “What’s with that face?”

 

“Hello for you too.” Donghae took a seat beside his friend. “And shouldn’t you know it already? I mean, it’s been a week.” He shrugged as he shoved his spoon into his mouth. Hell yeah, it had been a week already. It had been a week after he kissed his crush. Or forcefully kissed him. Or whatever.

 

“A week?” Kibum frowned. He was smart, so no need to think too much. “Ah… that incident, you mean?” Donghae nodded. “He hasn’t talked to you yet?”

 

“Guess it.”

 

“Looks like he hasn’t…” Kibum chuckled lowly. “You know, you should talk to him soon. You can’t let it be like this forever! At least say sorry you did something stupid.” Kibum thought he was a good friend, but Donghae thought he like his mother. Okay, he was a good friend, indeed, but please don’t bring this up when Donghae wasn’t in mood to talk about this. He was embarrassed for the things he had done, yet he couldn’t let himself say sorry whenever he met with Eunhyuk because the latter avoided him. Though they kept attending their dance practice, Eunhyuk didn’t talk to him or just simply greeted him. It was obvious.

 

“…but I like it… the kiss…” Donghae said with a pout, feeling sad yet happy about the kiss. But he wanted Eunhyuk to act normally around him. Avoiding him like this was making him going crazy and he had not any idea about it.

 

“Do you think if you like the kiss he will like it too? Donghae, grow up! Think about it, seriously! No wonder he hasn’t talked to you…” Kibum rolled his eyes at him. He was right, actually. Donghae knew it too, but his childish side wouldn’t take it. He couldn’t let the fact that he loved the kiss but Eunhyuk didn’t. He wished Eunhyuk liked it, at least.

 

Donghae clutched his head with both hands, mind blurred. Well he didn’t use his mind often so no wonder he went frustrated just because of this simple matter. It was easy—he said sorry to Eunhyuk, and everything would go normal! But he said he wouldn’t say sorry because he liked the kiss, and it was really… if only Kyuhyun was there, Donghae surely got kick on his or slap on his head.

 

“I don’t know what I should do, Kibum-ah…”

 

“Tell him you’re sorry. He’ll forgive you, I bet, and you can approach him little by little, and voila! You’ll become his friend and you can start flirt with him, and in the end you two will be an item! Isn’t that a good idea?”

 

Donghae blinked his eyes. Honestly he couldn’t think that far. He wouldn’t think that far, of course. Kyuhyun wouldn’t tell him to do so because he was a brat and ungrateful dongsaeng, but Kibum is… wow. He should buy him lunch next time. “Kibum-ah, you know how I love you?”

 

“I have Siwon already, if you notice.” Kibum smirked.

 

“No, I mean… you’re genius!”

 

“I know I am.” He shrugged, a smirked still lingered on his handsome face. Now, now, since Kibum had told him about what he should so, he would ask further instruction about it and made sure he made a note for it. He wanted Eunhyuk so bad, which was why he was so obsessed with him. God bless you, Donghae.

 

^----^

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

The said boy stopped his track to see who was just calling him on his back, a small smile formed as he saw Jungmo a bit jogged towards him with a hand waved in the air. He clutched his knees for taking breath, slowly steadily his pants. “You walk alone?”

 

“Do you see anyone with me?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. Firstly, he wasn’t that close with his cousin’s friend although he knew him for almost three weeks. After that, he wasn’t in the same grade with Jungmo since Jungmo is his senior, it is obvious as for Jungmo is Donghae’s project mate. And lastly, he didn’t have that much friends in school because he only took one club (a mathematics club, that is) and from what Jungmo looked, he wasn’t interested with such a thing.

 

“No…” Jungmo grinned. “By the way, I was thinking if you know anything about Taemin?”

 

What should he answer? And what about Taemin? Why was Jungmo curious about Taemin? No, that shouldn’t be the question—why did Jungmo ask him about Taemin instead Sungmin or Eunhyuk? Even though they lived across the hallway, Kyuhyun wasn’t with Taemin all the time. He didn’t even go outside after he reached his house. His gaming-time is more precious than Taemin, though, hahahaha.

 

“What are you implying, exactly?” instead of asking him why he was curious about Taemin, he was wondering if Jungmo thought Taemin is Sungmin’s real child, because he thought that way, hahah.

 

“I’m not implying anything here, just want to know. Is that wrong?”

 

“Why don’t you ask Sungmin or Eunhyuk instead of me? Do you think they occasionally leave Taemin with me whenever they get something to do outside? If you think that way, it’s not, okay?”

 

“No, no, it’s not what I mean,” Jungmo grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm as he started his heels to get to his house. Jungmo inhaled deeply before he opened his mouth again, “I… you know, it’s strange for Taemin to be with Sungmin and Eunhyuk more than two weeks. They said Taemin’s parents were going to fetch him the other day, but when we did on our project Taemin was there with you. I mean… where are exactly Taemin’s parents?”

 

“I don’t know, okay? So can you let me go? I wanna go home.”

 

“Don’t you want to know, Kyuhyun?” Jungmo asked the said boy seriously. “Isn’t that making you curious about how Sungmin called himself umma?”

 

“You said he was being himself.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Well, why about the ‘umma’ thing? He liked it, actually, to seeing Sungmin communicated with Taemin because somehow Sungmin looked so cute and vulnerable. Was he thinking that Sungmin is cute? Hell, he wasn’t on his right mind.

 

“Okay… you’re right.” Jungmo looked down. “Still, I’m curious. Can’t you help me?”

 

“Help you? Sorry, I have no time.” Kyuhyun flicked his hand in the air before backed Jungmo and left he there, stunned on his state. Jungmo sighed. It was this hard to only get to know about Taemin. Where were his parents, anyway? He was curious to death because he could feel Taemin’s eyes were familiar for him. But well… he couldn’t tell who it was. Alright… maybe he needed times to get Kyuhyun worked with him. Or should he ask Donghae instead? He could ask both.

 

^----^

 

A/N: Hello everyone~ it's a week already, isn't it? ^^ I'm happy finally I can post it today before I take a bath in the morning, lol

This is Saturday but I still have class today -___- how boring. Oh, curious Jungmo is there~ and eunhae shipper, sorry for making it hard for them :D I don't know why, but I like Siwon in this story, hahahah.

Anyway, thank you all~ XD this story finally got 50+ subscribers XD I don't know how this story looks on your mind, guys, but I'm really thankful :') this is my first english chaptered-story after all :')

Happy weekend and happy reading, everyone~ ^O^