Too Slow

Our Special one

Chapter 57: Too Slow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had come for Infinite. They will confessed to the Special One. They kept on talking non stop. Meanwhile, Baemin was just staring blankly on the tree. Chaeyeol was too sick to come to school. She kept on sighing, there is no one to talk to, because Sungjong or the others are always occupied. Chaeyeol was absent for almost a week already.

Baemin sighed and furiously ruffled her hair and ploped her elbow later on. *What the heck happend to Chaeyeol anyways? Why am I such a Loner?!* Baemin thought misserable and sighed again. *How many times did I already sighed this day? Like 987654321 times already? ! Why am I talking to myself?! Am I beggining to be crazy already?! GOOOOOSH! Where's my brothers anyways?!* She sighed again and the bell rang, which is the sign of the end of the semester.

Baemin was walking slower than the usual, her brothers wasnt around too because of there fathers business. She couldnt understand why is Zelo taking care of the business. She should be the one taking care of it not her baby brother. She sighed again as she was thinking about that idea. She knew already why she isn't taking it care. She wansn't in the right age to take care of it. She already experienced that when she was younger too.

Baemin didnt realized she was already infront of there house. She walked in as she felt the emptiness of the house. She sighed again. *Why am I beggining to think that I'm already depress? DAMN! Stop being a lazy pig Choi Baemin, there are lot to do than doing nothing.* Baemin thought as she smiled alittle. She went to the kitchen and grab some apple. She went upstairs but she heard something on the rooftop.

She cocked her head to the left alittle as she was holding a baseball bat. She kept a firm line on her lips as she was focussing on the door. She took a deep breathe and opened the door. She was taken aback as she saw Infinite dressing nicely. They were smiling like an idiot. She sighed and was about to go when they begun singing.

I start hummimng alongto love songs that I didn't like before

All of the melodramas in the world seem like my story

I try to look good when I didn't before by paying attention to my appearance

I'm acquiring the bitter taste of coffee

Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient

I imagine you next to me and a film a movie on my own

 

When a man's in love,

he wants to stay by your side. There's always so much he wants to do for you

When I'm in love

My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops

I'm only looking at you as I'm on my way

My confession gushes out as if  I've been crazily running

 

When a man's in love, even if he loses ten to gain one

He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he wont regret. All I have

Like a young child, I keep laughing for no reason

I cotrol myself by saying that I'm different from others

 

When a man's in love,

he wants to stay by your side. There's always somuch he wants to do for you

When I'm in love,

I want to give everything in my life to you. With just one expectation, your heart

 

I can't escape because I'm in too deep

The letters in my book are dancing as they form your name

As if you're the main charater of the movie, as if your the moon in the sky,

I keep on seeing you

 

I draw you out everyday

my heart will rest only when you come into my arms

I'll be your resting place that will never cool down

Look carefully - if you feel this, that means he's fallen for you

If someone gives you a sign like I am right now, then please notics it

 

When a man's in love,

he wants to stay by your side. There's always so much he wants to do for you

When I'm in love,

I want give everything in my life to you. With just one expectation, your heart

When I'm in love

 

When a man's in love

When a man's in love

When I'm in love

When I have fallen for you

(A/N: Credits to the one who made the sub! ^^ )

(Man In Love- Infinite)

Baemin didnt realize that Zelo was beside her the whole time. Zelo was shocked as well, the cherry tomato that he was eating was still left on his lips. Baemin smiled and clapped her hands with an awed expression. "Guys! You can sing? I didn't know!" Baemin smiled and walked up to them. They smiled sheepishly and rubbed their necks. "So, Do you like it?" Hoya smiled and Baemin nodded her head with a big smile. Zelo was watching them proudly. *I knew they can do it!*  Zelo mentally do his victory dance.

Well, he thought so. But there is one thing that made their smile turn into a shock one.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" Baemin smiled and looked at them curiously. Zelo's eyes twitched and he accidently throw the last cherry tomato to Baemin's head. When the impact already made contact to Baemin forehead. She looked at Zelo with a deathly daggers. "YAH! WHAT'S THAT FOR?!" Baemin growled and she touched her forehead and a hissed escaped from Baemin. Still, Infinite with an unreadible look was plastered in there face.

*WHAT.THE.HELL. WHY IS SHE EFFIN SLOW?* They all thought with a facepalmed. Baemin was still looking at them. "You wanna know noona?" Zelo said. Baemin raised her eyebrow. "Just. Listen carefully and DONT freak out." Zelo sighed and Baemin just looked at him.

"The lucky girl is you." Zelo sighed. Baemin didnt bulged or anything. Zelo hissed and gave her the most scariest glare he could give. "The hell. Okay you can freak out already." Zelo hissed. Baemin widenend her eyes and begun to be hysterical. Infinite just looked at her and chuckled.

*Damn. Why is she soooooo cute?* Infinite thought and smiled as they watched Baemin go hysterical.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M TOTALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN THE LAST 987654321 YEARS!

Anyways, YOOOOOOOOOW! ME GASH! WHY YO SLOW CHOI BAEMIN?!

And can you believe it?! EXO WILL BE GOING IN THE PHILIPPINES?! WAAAAAAAAAAAH ! Who are my filipino derps here? Comment pleaseeeee ! :D

AND THE MOST AWAITED PART OF FEW OF MY SUBS IS THHIS PART, It's kinda lame. -_- I'm sorry again.

WHO IS EXCITED FOR INFINITE'S COMEBACK?! PLEASE RAISE YOUR FEET! Well, me I'M KINDA EXCITED TOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

Okay, I'm gonna stop in spazzing and let's go to the next thing imma do :D

GIF TIME: Courtesy of Me who is gonna share but this is not my doings. Credits to the owner. :)

 F.E.A.T.U.R.I.N.G : INFINITE <3

     

  

  

You're my destiny...

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DERPINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Imma end this story already. :( But dont go yet the will be starting soooooooooon! :D And don't forget to comment to my Filipino Derpinaaas. :D

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT UPDATE! :))))))))))))))))))

SEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! <3

Comment,

Subscribe,

ADD ME UP :D (I don't bite but if your a chicken, I cant promise XD)