Getting on my nerves

Our Special one

Chapter 45: Getting on my nerves

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Baemin is in the classroom writting something and Sungjong tapped her shoulders. Baemin look at Sungjong with a cold glare, Sungjong was taken aback. And still Sungjong kept his smile on his face.

"Good morning Baemin-ah!." Sungjong beamed and Baemin just glared at him one last time and got on her work again. Baemin shut her eyes really tight.  *I'm sorry Sungjong, I need to ignore you before she does aanything to you.* Baemin thought and her hands tigthen in the pen. Sungjong scratch his head and saw the new student, Krstal walking in the classroom. Sungjong greeted her and Krystal sat to his right and they chatted. Meanwhile, Baemin was really angry and sad and a dissapointment in her mind. She stood up and slung her bag in her shoulder and walk away.

Sungjong look at her worried sick and was about to follow but Krystal stop him and kept on talking to him. Even they're talking Sungjong is still was worried with Baemin. Meanwhile.. Baemin was in the school's backyard claming her mind and sat on the trees bench. She played with her hands and was thinking.

"Baaemin, to be able to win, you need to ignore them to be safe and she will never bother you again."

"But I cant do that, they've been my friends too."

"You need to, You will protect them while ignoring them."

"You can sacrifice alittle for them and when Krystal is no longer there you can come back again to them."

"I guess it wont hurt if I ignore them for a while."

Baemin sqeueze her eyes shut and just look at the trees. She wasnt really in the mood today, so she just texted Chaeyeol and told him to met her in the school's backyard.

"Baemin! What's wrong?" Chaeyeol panted and look at Baemin with a worried look.

"Please do me a favor, Dont get close to the new student." Baemin pleaded.

"Bwo? What happend?" Chaeyeol said.

"Just please dont." Baemin said sternly.

"Okay. I promise. Who would talk to me then either than you and Sungjong." He joked and Baemin just chuckled alittle.

"Thanks."

"What happend anyways?" Chaaeyeol said.

"It's really hard to explain, Let's just say she's been a friend to me." Baemin sadly smiled.

"It's okay Baemin-ah! We can do it!" Chaeyeol cheered happily and Baemin just laughed at his childidshness.

*Yeap! I can do it! Fighting!* Baemin thought and Bamine just talk to Chaeyeol and forget the thing about Krystal.

--------------

"Hyung, Baemin was being cold to me." Sungjong pouted as he told Sunggyu about the morning.

"Bwo? Why?" Sunggyu said and spit his water on Woohyun's face.

"Yah!." Woohyun hissed.

"I dont know either." Sungjong shrugged.

"Uhmm. Excuse me? Can I sit with you?" Krystal asked as she was holding a tray with her.

Infinite eyed her first, well, Myungsoo wasnt there becaase he was running some errands.

"Sure whatever." Hoya said and scooted away from Krystal.

"Thank you." Krystal bowed and sat down. *YES! My plans are working!* Krystal smirked and eat her food.

Woohyun was eyeing Krystal and he've known her for some reason but he can point a finger in her. Krystal sense that someone was looking at her and saw Woohyun was glarin at her and she just smirked. Woohyun was taken aback.

Some students get nerves when they see Krystal and they even hate her when she hung around Infinite. Girls would send her very disgust face and she would just smirked. Baemin was waking with Chaeyeol in the cafeteria to buy some food and you heard some girls talk about Krystal and about her sitting with Infinite. Baemin look for Infinite's table and there she saw Krystal sitting there next to Hoya. Baemin's eyes twitched and her blood boiled really high.

"Baemin-ah! You okay?" Chaeyeol asked and put a hand on Baemin's forehead.

"I'm okay. You done yet?" Baemin asked really irritated and Chaeyeol nodded his head and they exited the cafeteria before They exited Baemin look at Krystal and she turned around and she saw Baemin staring at her and she smirked and Baemin just raised her middle finger.

"Baemin, is that the girl?" Chaeyeol said. Baemin nodded her head and looked at Chaeyeol.

"Why?" Baemin asked.

"Nothing, As you told me, she's a ." Chaeyeol said. Baemin just chuckled and they went to the rooftop. It's already the subject that Baemin dreaded the most, History. Like luck wasnt with Baemin today, class was already finish and she was about to go when Krystal stop her. All of Baemi's classmates look at them with interest. Baemin scoffed and look at Krystal with a smirk.

"What do you want turtle?" Baemin hissed and smirked.

"Hmm. Your other friend." Krystal raised her head with confidence.

"Are you that desperate?" Baemin chuckled evily.

"Hmm. Not that you asked." Krystal said while looking at her nails, Baemin slapped away her hands really hard. Krystal look at her with disbelief.

"What did you just did?" Krystal hissed and stomp her feet.

"Did you just see that turtle moron? So now your not only slow and deaf, now your blind too? Unbelievable." Baemin shook her head and chuckled.

"Bwo? Turtle? For your freaking information! I'm really beautiful! I'm more beautiful than you!" She smirked.

"Yeah your beautiful, as beautiful as my foot. Oh! Wait! My foot is more gorgeous than you." Baemin smirked back. Krystal is really mad or in rage.

"You know Choi Baemin! You'll really pay!" Krystal yelled and stomp her feet out of the classroom. Baemin just shrugged and smirked victoriously. Sunggyu saw the whole secne and he smiled proudly for Baemin and walk out.

*Still Badass as ever* Sungyu thought and smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! BAEMIN IS TOTAAAAAAAALLY BAAAAAACK! Well, I guess she is back to her very old self. *shrugs*

Anyways, guyssssss! I love doing this kind of scenes. So forgive me if I offend. :D

Anways again! The whole population of the school hates Krystal, so dont need to worry about her friends! :) And I guess someone is falling head over heels! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! XD

Tallyhow! As my promise in the other update! GIIIIF TIIIIIIIIMEEEEEE!!~

Today's gif time is sponsored by I dont know but CREDITS TO THE OWNER! :D

TODAY'S GIF SPECIAL: In today's special menu is all members of INFINITE! :]

  

Isn't Sunggyu cute and fat? *crack up laugh*

  

  

 
 
  
How I wish I could catch him. :D

 
17/100 Dongwoo

 

Smileeeee ~

TOO MUCH CHEESINESS! *faint*

   

 

 

Yes, I'm speechless because a beautiful guy is on my monitor. :O

 

I love this choding! :D

 

 

Waah! The shoes! It's soooooo beautiful! *o* naaah! Just kidding! His handsome too. :]

  

  

dumplingsriceandkorea:  myungsoo loves you <3

 

kpopthighsandtushes:  holy

 

WAAAAAAAAAH! It's soooooooo loooong Gif time! Hope you like it! :]

Anyways, I'm gonna go noow! Seeyaaaaaa! AND SARANGHAEYOOOOOO READERS! <3

 

Comment and Subscribe! :] <3