Where is she going?

Our Special one

Chapter 33: Where is she going?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

It's the 3rd monday of the month, I think *shrug*. Anyways, we are all whatching something that I dont really understand.

"Ah, there is nothing to watch!." Myungsoo shouted.

"How rude of you Myungsoo, You would just shout everywhere but you choose to shout at my ears." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, you always complain, really Myungsoo, are you going nuts?." Dongwoo look at Myungsoo weirdly.

"Hmm. By any chance, this heat is making me weird of all the sudden." Myungsoo explained.

"So, Hyung your just weird when its hot?." Sungjong raised a brow.

"No Sungjong, What did I say earlier?." Myungsoo said with a poker face.

"Hyung, to be clear, You didnt said anything earlier, You just laugh but we are watching drama." Sungjong weirdly said.

"That's what I'm talking about." Myungsoo smiled.

"I'm just gonna take a walk." I stood up. I went upstairs and go dig my bag for someone's adress. When I found the paper, I smiled and change my dress. I wore my most simpliest look ever.

Just a plain white T-shirt with a matching skinny jeans and a high top converse.

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/productimages/colors/3_52483.jpghttp://images.newlook.com/is/image/newlook/teens/jeans/skinny-jeans/teens-dark-blue-short-leg-skinny-jeans/260754341?$get_the_look$http://csimg.pricesavvy.co.uk/srv/GB/000042971564g/T/340x340/C/FFFFFF/url/converse-high-top-trainers.jpg

I finish combing my hair and got out of my room. I look around to see nothing.

"Where could they be?." I whispered and start to walk out of the house.

SUNGYEOL'S P.O.V:

I was walking out of the bathroom and wiping the wet hair of mine. I saw no one in the living room and the room, I wonder where could they be. I just shrugged the thought and start to change into a proper attire.

=10 minutes=

I walk out of the room to see Baemin's back facing me. Where is she going?. Mind if I stalk for a while.

I let her walk of the away of the house for 5 minutes and began to follow her. She keep on texting, hmm whou could she be texting? Teen Top? Not really. I heard her voice for a while.

"Yes, Where could you be now?." She said.

She said through to the caller but she stop walking and look around and I quikly began to panick and look for a bush. Luckily, I found a trash can. Lucky me -_-. I quickly hide in there for a long period of time. When I look around, I didnt see Baemin anymore.

"AISH! My totally lucky day." I hissed and got home

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Baemin knock on the door and wait for the owner to open the house. She inhaled really deep.

*This is it, No more turning around anymore.* She sighed and knock again.

*CLICK* The door swung open.

"Oh? It's Baemin-sshi." The owner said.

====================================================================================================================

Hello angels! I'm totally back for today! :] Sorry for not updating long ago! totally been busy since december! *bows 90 degrees*

Anyways angels, where could Baemin go?

Okay, enough of the surprices! Let's get going in our GIF TIME!

 

 
| Infinite | B&W Gifs | 41/∞ |
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

         

 

 
 
 
 
 
130/∞ Infinite b&w gifs
 
=HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR ANGELS !! :]=
 
(======================= COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ARE LOVED ==============================)