An angel's voice

Our Special one

Chapter 34: An angel's voice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

Baemin knock on the door and the owner open the door.

"Oh! It's Baemin-sshi!." Sehun open the door and smiled.

"Anyeong!." Baemin greeted back and wave at Sehun.

"Come in Baemin-sshi." Sehun offered.

"Thank you, uhmm. Where's Ms. Oh?." She said and sat down on the couch.

"Mom is just cooking, she'll be out in a minute. Do you want something to drink?." Sehun offered.

"Oh? Just give me a water will be nice." She smiled.

Sehun nodded and went to the kitchen, finally, Ms.Oh came out of the kitchen and got surpriced.

"Oh my! Baemin yah! You scared the bricks out of me!." Ms.Oh place her left hand on her chest to slow her heart down.

"OMO! I'm so sorry Ms.Oh!." She bowed.

"It's okay Baemin-ah, just tell me when are you going here, you just totally scared me I thought your a ghost already." Ms.Oh sighed in relief and sat down.

"Why? I'm still not dead." Baemin chuckled.

"Nothing. Let's practice your vocals." Ms.Oh stood up and smiled.

"Why do we need to practice our vocals." Baemin tilted her head.

"To warm up your musscles that are used in vocals." Ms.Oh said.

=AFTER AWHILE=

Baemin is singing a song already, she is a fast learner. Ms.Oh listen to her with an amaze face.

*How can she hide her talent?! She is so good in singing. I better call someone.* She thought and smiled.

"Mom I'm going- Oh?." Sehun stop for awhile and look at Baemin.

"Umma, Is that song recorded?." Sehun tapped Ms.Oh's shoulder.

"Yah, shut up. It's her true voice, why are you so rude?." Ms.Oh glared at Sehun.

"I'm sorry if I cant ask that. *Roll eyes* Anyways Umma, I'm going somewhere." Sehun said.

"In this story you always go somewhere, really sehun-ah." Ms.Oh rolled her eyes.

"Whatever umma, I'm gonna go." Sehun said and left.

Ms.Oh look at Sehun with a weird stare and rolled her eyes again. She grab her phone and called someone.

Meanwhile, Baemin continue on singing and close her eyes. Actually, She is sleeping while singing. (AN: If that's possible(?) XD)

She didnt notice Ms.Oh is calling someone and continue until the song ended.

(SONG: TaeYeon - I Love You Lyrics  )

=Meanwhile =

Woohyun keep cursing through his phone because he missed a play on Football today just because of his teacher in P.E., Ms.Oh.

Ms.Oh threaten that if he never do what she says, he will be kick out of the Football varsity with the other Infnite members.

"Stupid Ms.Oh, wants me to get the heck out of the house just to help her out, Why cant she just command Sungjong, that brat always gets away." Woohyun cursed and he hit his palms in his forehead.

"I mean! I'm always getting boss around this days! What's wrong? Really!." He mumbled really angrilly.

Woohyun just walk there for a like a half an hour not because he wants to but he is just really bored like really.

Amazingly, He arrive nothing least an Quater to 2 in the afternoon.

"*sigh* Finally, I found the house!." He sighed in relief.

He knock on the door but the door was open so he just need to push the door. When he already was there, he just stood for awhile and shrugged, he went straight to the music that's coming from the side of the living room.

*Where could that be?* He thought and began strolling around.

For awhile he is still strolling the house still finding the right place, he just sighed in frustration. And again, he went to the kitchen and grab a water just for a second.

"Where could be that Ms.Oh?, this is just a little house but she sure knows how to hide." He hissed and gulped the remaining water.

Finally, he could hear the music where is it coming from and an imaginary light shone the aisle. He began walking.

The moment he came in the room, he could hear an angel person's voice, he look around to find the voice, he saw a girl in the window located on the garden. She just mesmerized Woohyun's sight so well, he could look at her forever.

*Who is she? how can she hide her self like that?!.* Woohyun look at her with full of admiration. But Woohyun's good mood was interrupted by his phone vibration. He look at his phone and his face made a 360 degree change into a frown.

"Stupid person, who could this be?." He narrowed his eyes and quickly got out of the room.

Ms.Oh came out of the bathroom saw Woohyun exited the room with a frown in his face.

"Hey Woohyun." Ms.Oh smiled.

"Bye Ms.Oh." He waved and left.

"Tss, so close, I could make him introduce to Baemin, they will sure make a good duet together." She smiled.

Baemin came out of the room, Ms.Oh snap out of her thoughts.

"Ms.Oh I need to go somewhere else. Thanks for the time." Baemin smiled and left.

"Woohyun could really need Baemin. She could change him." She said and began cooking dinner.

====================================================================================================================

Hey guys! Long time no update! :(((( I know it's been an hectic week because PROJECT.PROJECT AND PROJECT! I cant take it anymore! and I'm sorry for not updating long ago! *bows*.

Anyways! I'm sooo late updated! How is Hoya and Dongwoo's debut? Is it good? For me it's PERFECTION! *SPAZZ*

Infinite H - Special Girl MV [∞]

 

Okay! moving on to the story!, OHHHHHHH! Ms.Oh thinks Baemin is good for Woohyun!. Who is Woohyun-Baemin Shippers here? Do they match each other?

GIF TIME! : NAM WOOHYUN A.K.A NAMTREE OR ALSO KNOWN AS NAMU (THE AEGYO KING OF INFINITE).

 

 
best woohyun fanservice to a fancam ever /le dead.
 
 
WooSoo ヽ(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ
 
 
 
 
 
 
84/∞ Infinite b&w gifs
 
(======================= COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE ARE LOVED ==============================)