Proving something.

Our Special one

Chapter 52: Proving something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

I cant really sleep because I keep on turning back. "Aish." I hissed and sat up. This is just great isnt it?

Let's recall recall what happend last time.

~`Flashback`~

Hoya step near the door and I stop walking, I sighed and just kepp on walking until centimeters was only a between us.

"What are you really planning?" I hissed at him. He blinked at me and look away. I sighed and put my index finger on his chin and tilt his head on my direction. His eyes began to widenend. I heard him gulp and I sighed.

"Aren't you telling me?" I said and tapped my foot. He blink again and he open his mouth.

"W-we n-need your help in .. c-confessing." He lowered his head and I kind of feel guilty. Why Am I feeling this?!

"What?!" I yelled at them. They smiled at ka sheepishly and chuckled. "Yeah. That." They chuckled nervously. "You want me to help you how to confess?" I look at them with an unbelievable look. "That's just insane." I said and turn away. "Why would you like me to help you?" I said and look at them with a glare. They got speechless. I went near them and smirked. "If you like me to help you, give me one important reason and I'll help you." I smirked at them and I began walking away.

~`END`~

Okaaay, That is really weird of them. Asking a girl like me on how on confessing. That is really something. WAIT! Why am I being too worked up?! And why am I grumpy?! AISH. Curse them.

As I wake up again for some crappy monday again. I'm too grumpy to wake up today and I didn't get any sleep because of those monkeys. Imagine that?! My thought of train was cutted off, when someone knocked on my door. I look over my door and glared at it. Someone opened the door and I saw Woohyun smiling at me, My blood boiled.

"Get.out" I hissed. He just came in and my hand reach for a hard thing that would hurt him.

"Morning Baemin-ah!" Woohyun beamed and I throw the bowl at him but he dodge it. Curse.

"H-hey. Why did you you throw a bowl at me?" Woohyun stuttered but he fakely beamed again. Wouldn't he stop?

"Didn't you heard what I said?" I raised my eyebrow and growled at him. He smiled at me and went near me. I scooted away but I was already in the dead of my bed. I was about to make a big impact on the floor but nothing happend, I opened my eyes and saw Woohyun's face a few centimeters away. I widened my eyes and I didn't did anything because if I move, My innocent lips will be gone by kissing the pedo dude on top of me.

*GOSH! Help me Lord! What the heck am I feeling?! Please tell me!* I thought and gulped. Oh I wish he doesn't feel my heart. Please wish come truee! I pleaded in my head.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun whispered at me. OH MY! HELPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"Hmmm. I would like to lie but no." I said and observe his face and my eyes landed on his lips. WHAT THE HEELL CHOI BAEMIN?!

"Get off." I hissed. He tilt his head and start to tease.

"Hmm. No way, I'm gonna have fun first though." He smirked and he start to lessen the gap between us. My eyes widenend and start to panick. AHHHHHH PEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. I think of some of a plan, maybe panick plan. Yeah, right? How lousy right?

"Stupid barney!" I yelled and kick him off of me and judo him. Pulled his arms and put it behind his back and I was now on top of his back. Someone banged on my room it was my brothers and Infinite. Now great, all pack is here.

"What are you doing Choi Baemin?" Minho raised his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes on me.

"BWO?! He started it!" I gasped and glared at Woohyun. I scowled and got down to eat breakfast.

END OF P.O.V:

"Nice going Woohyun." T.O.P cracked up and they all laugh except Changjo.

"What did I miss? What's going on hyung?" Changjo tilt his head and asked Minho. Minho just shook his head and got down.

*Crazy kids tsk.* Minho thought and chuckled. Changjo look at them with an curious look and he followed Minho downstairs.

"Yaaah Hyuuung! What is it?~" Changjo whinned and Minho looked at him with a weird look.

Meanwhile. You were eating breakfast and you tore the toast and glared at all Infinite members.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" You hissed and tore your toast harshly. Infinite gulped and avoid looking at your eyes but someone look into your eyes and you smirk. Sungyeol gulped and he was trying to avoid on looking into your eyes but failed. The other 6 glared at Sungyeol and Sungyeol stomped on Sunggyu's foot accidently.

"OWWWW." Sunggyu yelped and bent down. You stood up and you eyed Sungyeol.

"I'm asking." You repeated and Sungyeol's body start to tense up. You could see him trembling and you just walked away, feeling pity. *What are they trying to do? It's making me insane.*  You thought and you start to get ready for school.

"Hyung, what's your next plan because Woohyun's 'perfect' idea totally messed up." Sungyeol said. Woohyun glared at him.

"I don't really know, we should really confess like right now because if we dont do that on time, I dont know what will happen." Sunggyu sighed. Hoya look at him and he got a bright idea.

"What if we take her somewhere that is really exciting and fun. We can Prove something to her." Hoya smiled and look at Sunggyu.

"Okay. Let's do some plan individually." Sunggyu smiled. The others start of thinking on what plan are they thinking.

*Let's prove something, Prove that we diserve her.* They thought and smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW! :D

How is it sooooo far? Can I get some comments? Because le meee depress mode. -____- School is coming and I'm totally alergic to school and I dont wanna see my crush. :x

! Did I just said that?! Aish!

I'm not gonna post a gif today, Sorry. :(

Anyways, HAPPY SUHO DAY! :) Trying to be cheerful because it's the guardians birthday.

'Know yourself'

-Suho

#SuhoDay