Weird People (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 55: Weird People (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAEMIN'S P.O.V:

After what Sunggyu have told the story, He became more distant that usual. He dosent seem to talk to me or they? Which comes first again? Stupid me. -____-

I was boredly looking at the window while the rain drops was wenting through, do you know what i mean? While looking in the window, in the corner of my eyes, I saw Krystal ithe her so called 'friends'. I really think that all her friends today, they totally match as hell. I could see them making fun of me. Just wait and see, any minute now Imma harrased those gurls like they wanna crawl back to their mothers tummy. I look around the room but see no Sungjong.

Having boring time in school, so let's skip the effin senseless topics. While I was walking home with my hands on my pocket. I look at my phone and saw that my phone was drained. I just sighed and walk home slowly. I'm just to bored and I dont really know what to do though. As my feet lead me wherever. I stop on my tracks and I look up and saw the park I usually go to on my previous school. I smiled alittle and walk to the tree. I sat on the tree and look at the sky with boring look. I sighed and I quickly slept.

My dream was soon interupted when someone burning holes at me. I look up and saw a 6 figures. I look at it annoyed. "What are you doing here?" The person said with a big eyes look at me. I widenend my eyes and look around and saw his friends. "Hyung, stop doing crazy faces you scared her." A person said with a small eyes. Sunggyu is that you? Am I going crazy already?!

"Hey guys, give her some space." Someone said from behind and almost look like an angel, Am I dead already? THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME A GORGEOUS GURDIAN ANGEL!!!!!! but why is he small? Stop questioning atleast his handsome. How did my brain just talked? DAMN I'M REALLY CRAZY! Wait! I know that guy! His really familiar.

"Baemin-sshi?" The guy said and look at me wide eye. "Ms.Oh's son?!" I exclaimed. "Wow. She knew auntie?" The guy said and smirked. I stood up and stared at them. One guy came up to me first and had this creepy smile. I look at him uneasy and gave him a weird look. "Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Chanyeol! I'm Sehun's friend! Nce to meet you!!!" He exclaimed and happily shook my hand and I just gave him a shaky laugh. "Hey, I'm Kai but you can be my girlfriend?" Someone said and pushed Chanyeol out. Chanyeol grimced at him and the guy just smirked at him. He kissed my hands and smiled at me charmingly.

"Hey! Stop that! Thant'snot good!" Someone exclaimed and push Kai's face away from my hand. He fixed his eyeglass and look up to me and smiled widely. "Hello! I'm byun Baekhyun! Nice to meet you Baemin-sshi!" He smiled at me and bowed. I just bowed alittle. Someone came behind him and push him down. "Offft!" Baekyun dorkily pouted. The big eyed dude smiled to me. "Annyeong, Kyungsoo-imnida but you can call me D.O." He waved at me and smiled and someone tackled him down, it's the Chanyeol guy. "Yah! How dare you do that to Baekhyun?" He jokingly said and ruffled his hair. "Yah! Dont do that to D.O!" Chanyeol was down in no time and Kai was on top on him. He kept on slapping Chanyeol's head. "Yah! How dare you do that to your hyung?" Chanyeol laughed.

"Sorry for them, they're being childish though. Oh! I'm Suho." Someone said on my side and shook my hand. His the guardian angel! I looked at him showing that I-Dont-Care look but deep inside me, I'm spazzing like a girl who reiceves a gift from her long time bias (A/N: Errr.. Is that me or something? XD I'm just one of those too much biased person and when a boy group released there comeback pics. So yeah. I'll shut up now. :l :X) I just sighed and picked up my bag. While walking back, I cant help but to get worried about Infinite, because lately they havent talk, wave, smile or even effin look at me. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!

I dont even care if you think I like them or something else but i totally dont effin like them, never did and never will. OH COME ON CHOI BAEMIN! WHAT A LIE?!. Shut up you stupid brain. I huffed and run everywhere, It's getting dark already and I could see all the people getting in the house before it's dark. I kept on running until I arrived at a alley. As I walk out of the alley, I saw a bakery, a cute one. I came in as my stomach begun to let the beast out.

After finishing eating a bread, yeas you heard it right, I eat a bread. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. As I was walking to the bus, I saw many boys who are drunk I think? Or in drugs. I dont care. I continued to walk to the bus stop but one of them reach my hand. I look at him with an icy glare and kick his chest. He groaned and stood up. I backed away and bump into someone's chest. I look at it and saw a guy smiling darkly at me and I saw around me that there was more than 10 of them there. Oh how I wish God can send me my guardian angel. Where's Suho if I need him?!

I smirked evily and think of it as if it was Krystal. Well, would you look at that, I CAN KILL THIS GUYS IN NO TIME. >Insert evil smile< I walk to the guy who is shorter than me and kicked him in the chest and they widenend there eyes. "What? Scared? You dont have the balls to kick a girl's ?" You smirked at them and they glared at you and they start to attack you.

You wiped the bead of sweats on your forehead. You look at them as they gasped for help. You smirked weakly and begun to walk away to go home. You ride the bus home and there is only one stop till you are in the street near your house. You held your forehead and start to walk slowly. You look at your phone and saw that are many texted you. It's your brothers and Infinite. You were near your house and you smiled weakly and the last thing I knew was Something hitted my head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To random right?! XD I've run out of ideas because of the diseased word, what do you call that? *thinks 'seriously'*

Ah! School, yes that 'word'. Too much thinking, I think imma blow up! XD

SOOOOOOOORRRRRY FOR NOT UPDATING! TT.TT

I'm soooo late updated, EXO finally had there first win! GOOOOSH ME! XD

Anyways, Thanks for the appearance EXO-K! :D

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=PMq3fBp

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=YXQdqih

WAAAAAAAAAAAH ! Full of EXO but I cant post some GIFS of INFINITE . Phew.

Anyways, who likes EXO?! XD

Hmmm, Imma go now, too tired to think of anything! XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D

I like comments alot! :D