Having the heart to save

Our Special one

Chapter 58: Having the heart to save

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A-are you ing insane?! Please tell me your just ing joking?! This isn't true! I'm still on my dream. CHOI BAEMIN! YOU SHOULD INGLY WAKE UP!" Baemin kept on ranting stupid things as her brothers and Infinite look at her weirdly. "Is she on crack?" Changjo whispered at Minho but he just gave him a glare. Changjo raised his hands up to surrender. Minho rolled his eyes.

"Damn. The hell happend to her?" Zelo asked TOP. TOP just shrugged and made Infinite go home first. "Hyung, please text us if ever something happend to her. Something stupid." Dongwoo said. "Dont worry guys, she's in good hands, i think." TOP mumbled the last word. They curiously looked at TOP but TOP just smiled at them and made a shoo gesture at them.

"They're gone right? Damn hyung, she only does this if she is--" Changjo stopped talking as he looked at Minho. He beamed and looked at his brothers. "You know when this happend right?" Minho asked and Zelo too, beamed as he knew the word that describe it. TOP smiled. "I think she is confused of her emotions." Changjo mumbled and looked at Baemin who was still going hysteric.

*This isn't right! They shouldn't love me! LORD! STOP THEM! I CANT AFFORD TO LET OTHER PEOPLE GET HURT BECAUSE OF THEM!* Baemin thought as she was still going crazy. Minho approached her. He stopped her from moving too much and held her shoulders. "Baemin, what are you thinking?" Minho said seriously. Baemin looked at him with a sad expression. Minho knew her well and hugged her. "Minho, they cant be serious right? What if the things happend again? I cant afford to let that happen again." Baemin sadly said and Minho looked at her. "Baemin, loosen up. Dont think about the past, think further, think about what will happen in the future. You shouldn't be stuck on the past because that will never happen again. Stop being confuse." Minho sligthly smiled but his advice didn't do anything to affect Baemin's past that will always be in her heart.

~FLASHBACK~ (2 years)

Baemin is a newly student from her new school. As a high school student, she needs to be a good student. Baemin was a well-behaved person and she has a golden heart for being a better nerd that everyone respected. Today, Baemin is beggining another step on her life, being an high school student.

"Baeamin-ah. Wake up already. You dont wanna be late on your first day right?" Her mother woke her up. Baemin grumply sat from her bed. Her mother smiled at her and kissed Baemin's cheeks and instantly Baemin's grumpy expression was replaced by a happy face. "Morning mom!" Baemin bemed and Mrs. Choi laughed whole-heartedly. "Wash up already, I'm gonna wake your brothers already." She said and got out of your room.

As the car stop to an hault, Baemin excitedly got out of the car. "Bye dear!" Baemin's mom said. Baemin waved at her mom as she faded. Baemin smiled at the new atmosphere and beamed. "You can do it Choi Baemin! Fighting!" Baemin pumped her fist to the air. As she walked in the newly school, the atmosphere was great but something is that Baemin cant understand on the atmosphere. She just shrugged it off.

While walking to the hallway, she saw her locker and quickly run there with a smile on her face. She adjusted her specticles and put her things there as she turned around, she bumped into someone. She looked up but it was blured because her eyeglass flew 5 feet away from her. "I'm so sorry miss!" The guy said as he help her up. Baemin look down and the guy looked at her and picked up her scatterd books. As the boy was about to pick up Baemin's eyeglass, there hands had contact to each other nd they two looked up. Their heads was centimeters away from each other.

The guy stared at Baemin's face and quickly gave her the eyeglass. Baemin cleared and smiled awkwardly. "Kamsamnida." She bowed alittle and the guy blinked alittle and gave her a charming smile. Baeminwas slightly taken a back and smiled too.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzun6kTpvD1rnnmsbo2_400.gif

"Well, I'm really sorry. I'm Hanbyul anyways." He smiled at Baemin and Baemin just smiled at him. "I'm Baemin. Hope we can be very good friends!" Baemin happily smiled. Hanbyul beamed at her.

It was already 2 months since Hanbyul and Baemin bacame friends, Hanbyul is an half austrlian and half korean. He just returned in Korea a couple of years ago. He is good in English. When Baemin had a hard time on her test on English, she would ask Hanbyul for help. And after that 2 months, Baemin had her first love and It's hanbyul.

It was another boring day since there was nothing to do, the teacher was to bored to teach, he just slept on his desk. The classroom was there was a war but Baemin didnt care at all. Hanbyul was 1 year older than her. Probobly, Hanbyul is sleeping on class again because he is to lazy to listen at the teacher. He would always get detention because of that bad habit of his. Baemin chuckled but her thought of train was cutted by someone.

"Uhmm... Excuse me, can you help me with this?" The girl said to Baemin and Baemin smiled and nodded. After a 30 minutes of explaining of what to do, she smiled at Baemin and sat next to her. Baemin tilted her head and looked at the girl. The girl shyly looked at Baemin. "Uhmm. I'm sorry if I sit here." The girl stood up but Baemin stop her. "No. It's okay. I'm Choi Baemin." Baemin said and beamed. "I know, you are the top one of the high scores. Uhmm. I'm Jung Krystal. It's nice to talk to the legendary bookworm." She said and smiled alittle. Baemin half-heartedly laughed and smiled. "You shouldn't call me that too! Your my friend for now on!" Baemin smiled and put her arm on Krystal's shoulders.

As the clock was really fast or it's just Baemin's year was really great. Baemin had gained friends, It's Krystal and Hanbyul. They have been doing all great this year but somethings off from Krystal's aura that made Baemin alittle off too but she would always shrugged it off. When Baemin confessed to Krystal about her feelings about Hanbyul, Krystal would always blackmail Baemin how Hanbyul was dumb and a cheater but Baemin wouldnt believe it because she knew Hanbyul wouldnt do some things like that.

One day, Baemin is going to have an exam on one of the prestagious school of Seoul. Baemin isnt really good a making her self beautiful but she knows fashion but she didnt really use it because for her, studies first before anything else. Baemin was determine to passed the test because of her inspiration, Jang Hanbyul. She would always smile when she thought of Hanbyul and all of the answers would always popped out of her head.

It's been a week after the test, Krystal hasnt been around, so it's only Baemin and Hanbyul. As usual, Baemin wouldn't even make it obvious that she likes Hanbyul. They would be normal Best friends that is always happy and would always laugh. "Yah! minnie! Isnt the results would come out today?" Hanbyul poked Baemin's cheeks. "I thought so too. Well, you wanna come with me?" Baemin asked. Hanbyul smiled and nodded.

As they were walking while laughing. Baemin's phone rang and they both looked a t it. It was Krystal. Bemin smiled and Hanbyul kept a poker face. "Yah! Where have you been all--" She was cutted when Krystal shouted. "H-help me! BAEMIN-AH!" She was cutted when the phone was already off. An address was texted to Baemin. Baemin quickly left Hanbyul and he widenend his eyes. *No. That girl is insane!* Hanbyul begun to run after Baemin. But he cant see Baemin anymore. He ruffled his hair, for the last couple of hours but no signs of Baemin yet. One hour later, a text message was sent to him. His hands balded into a fist.

(A/N: Listen while reading: EXO-K - Baby, Don't Cry (인어의 눈물) [1집 Kiss&Hug] )

He saw a picture of Baemin who was held up by a chair surrounded by Krystal's bodyguards. Something rolled down to Hanbyul's cheeks, It's a tear. He began to run to the address. He looked at the text again

'Call the police. And she dies.'

-krystal

He look up to the old building and it was surrounded by evil laughters. He went to knock down the door. He saw Krystal holding Baemin's sensitive face. Krystal look back and saw Hanbyul panting hard. "Oh! Your here! Great the cast is complete!" Krystal beamed evily and look at Baemin with a scoff. "Let her go Krystal. She dosent did anything to you. This is between You and Me." Hanbyul darkly said and Krystal laughed. "Oh? Why not? She's the girl you like right? That why you put down my confession." Krystal scoffed.

"Krystal, I thought your my friend? Why are you doing this?" Baemin weakly said and Krystal looked at her with a devil-ish smile. "You think I'm going to befriend myself with a nerd? Why are you so naive?" Krystal laughed and Hanbyul step near krystal and krystal snap her fingers. And some men got out of the shadows and started to hit Hanbyul but Hanbyul dodge half of it but a guy kicked his guts and he fell down.

"HANBYUL!" Baemin screamed and Krystal laughed really hard. Someone untied Baemin and it's one of the men, Baemin fell down and she tried to stand up.

"He'll never like you." Krystal spat at Baemin and Baemin was slapped across the face. "Who said that?" Baemin hissed. "Me. Because in that kind of face, No one will like you. And I was never your friend in the first place. I just used you to be close to him and to your brothers. Hope you dont get mad." She smirked and walked away. She leave Baemin here stunned and Baemin look at her and start to run to her but she pulled Baemin's hair and she smashed Baemin's head with a bottle and she pushed her to the wall.

Krystal wiped the blood on her lips and smirked evily. She pulled out a gun. "I would be happy if you die. Because if you die, he'll never like you." Krystal smirked.

*BANG*

Krystal opened her eyes but suddenly widenend. Hanbyul was shot in the chest. Baemin's eyes began to flutter open. Baemin's eyes travel down just to see Hanbyul's arms on her hips. Baemin's eyes widenend and made Hanbyul's head on her lap. Krystal's hands shake really hard and she run away. Baemin cried heavily and the police starts to come.

"B-baemin-ah." Hanbyul breathed and Baemin held hanbyul's hands and Hanbyul held her cheek weakly. "D-deh?" Baemin smiled sadly. "I-i like you no I love you." Hanbyul smiled and Baemin cried even harder. "Please be happy. Find someone that can make you happy as I maid you smile." Hanbyul said and his eyelids begun to drop. "Dont. Hanbyul. Dont leave me." Baemin held Hanbyul's head. "W-wait! I'm still alive. Please dont ever cry, even it hurts you. And dont cry infront of me or else I'll hate you. And move on, stop looking back, face the future." He weakly smiled and his hands fell.

As Hanbyul said, Baemin didnt even cried ever again and she even forgot that horrrible past. After those terrible things that had happend, many things are really getting along with the time and she begun to be happy again with other people. Her brothers even helped her with having another smile on her face for a year and they even do silly stuffs, just to see their sister's priceless smile.
~END of FLASHBACK~

Baemin held her head and Minho hugged her tight. "H-hanbyul?" She muttered and Minho looked at her but he expected she would cry but nothing happend, she just looked at the ceiling. He sighed as he hugged his siter to sleep.

*Dont worry Hanbyul, I'm gonna move forward and never ever look back.* Baemin thought and smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*