Grandpa Gyu's story.

Our Special one

Chapter 54: Grandpa Gyu's story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNGGYU'S P.O.V:

We returned home after our 'walk' on the park. It's such a fail right? *chuckles*

"Baemin-ah, stay here okay? I'm gonna get your wet towel." I said warmly at her. She just smiled at me weakly.

AISH! Where's the others anyways? And what's taking them so long?! I should text them.

           'Hey guys! Will you hurry up?! Baemin has a fever. A very bad fever! And bring me home some donuts arra? or you all are dead.

                      -Her Night and Shinning prince! Kim Sunggyu! ^^ <3

I texted them and smiled. After I prepared the things I need to bring for Baemin, I received a text. It's from Sungyeol.

            'Hey hyung! Trafic is jam today! We are here about 3o minutes already! And about the donuts, No effin way. Buy it yourself.

               P.S: Hyung. WHAAT THE HELL IS THE INTRODUCTION ON YOUR FREAKING NAME! YOU CANT EVEN SEE YOUR REFLECTION ON THE MIRROR.

                  -Your very loving and always considerate Dongsaeng. c(: 

What the heck is that supposed to mean? Stupid Sungyeol. I growled. Baemin notice it and she sat up and was about to stand up. I went to her side quickly and just made her lay on the bed.

"What's the matter Sunggyu?" She asked and cough.

"Anni. Just rest, I'm gonna take your temperature okay?" I made her raised her hands and put the termometor on her underarm.

"Sunggyu, Why is Woohyun such a loser?" She blurted. I chuckled and put the towel on her forehead.

"Well, I dont know. But for me, He changed." I chuckled and remember my past as I remember Woohyun's past.

"Why? Is he not a moron in the past? Is he smart?" Baemin kept on asking some more questions.

"Woah woah! Steady Baemin-ah! *chuckles* Well, There is a story why Woohyun is like jerk right now." Baemin look at me, waiting for the story.

"You wanna know?"

"No shizzzzz Sherlock." She joked and chuckled.

"Well, You have to know for yourself then." I grinned at her and she just scoffed.

"Well, okay. Your are practically a grandpa." She rolled her eyes. I gasped.

"What? Me? Kim Sunggyu? Infinite's eye candy? You gotta be kidding me!" I said and I held my chin up.

"Tss. Too full of yourself. Dont worry, looking at the mirror with that eyes has really an effect on your ego." She patted my head and smirked. Maybe I'm too full of myself. YAH! KIM SUNGGYU!

"B-bwo?! What's wrong with my eyes?" I said and gripped on my eyes. She laughed.

"Oh my goooooooooosh! You are hillarious! Maybe Sungyeol isnt telling a lie then!" She wipped her tears away from her eyes because of too much laughing.

"Tsk. You gotta be kidding me." I facepalmed my self and look at her. She was looking at me. Do I have something?

"Hey! What are you looking at?" I sneered at her. She chuckled and he held her hands up surrending.

"Anyways, Sunggyu Do you have any story there?" She asked as she drink her water.

"Hmmm. I have one though." I said and looked at her. She tilted her head.

"What is it? Horror? Comedy? Suspense?" She asked. I just chuckled and shook my head.

"Well, It's true to life story though." I said and she anticipated to hear it.

END OF P.O.V:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah! Did you saw the ugly nerd?! OM MY GOOOSH! New to bully!" The queenkas said and laugh evily. The new meat high school that is a nerdy dork named Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu just hugged his books neaar to his chest and push his eyeglass to his nose. He controlling not to cry because if he cried, they will think that he is weak.

Someone bumped Sunggyu down and he found out that the kinka tackled him down. The kingka stood up and smirked at him. "Welcome to hell dork!" The kingka said and went to his friends high fiving them. Sunggyu just controlled his emotion and just stood up. He ran to the desserted canteen and took a deep breath but was stop byy a person who was sleeping on the bench. He took a closer look and he smiled at her. Suddenly, the girl's eyes opened.

"Yah!" The girl said and stood up. Sunggyu's eyes widenend and blushed. The girl saw her blushed and she smirked. "You know, blushing for boys isn't the right thing." The girl said and she slung her bag in her shoulder. She saw Sunggyu's name tag and she smiled alittle. "Nice to see you Kim Sunggyu." She coolly got back on the main entrance and jump off the wall. Sunggyu smiled and went to his first class. "Wow. She is cool." Sunggyu breathed and smiled alittle.

"Yah nerd! You know, you need to donate something for us if your new here." The kingka went to Sunggyu's chair and s was surrounding themif ever Sunggyu escaped. "W-what kind of donation?" Sunggyu stutterdly said and looked down on his armchair. The kingka smirked and held Sunngyu's chin up harshly. "Something that has something that sompose of a paper." The kingka said and Sunggyu look up cofused. "Homework?" Sunggyu asked and the kingka rolled his eyes and look at Sunggyu with a irritated look. "No. Money. I thought your smart?" The leader snerred. Sunggyu just shrugged.

"Yah. What the heck is happening here?" Someone said from behind and the kingkas look behind and they widenend there eyes. "Nayoung." They breathed. Sunggyu look at the person and he saw the person on the old canteen. The girl smirked aliitle and look at the kinkas with a smirk. "What the heck are you doing to my friend?" The girl said and grab the kingka's collar. The kingkas look at her with a disbelief look. "B-but how?" The kingka asked scarred. The girl shrugged. "Go before the sunshine dosen't rise for you." She hissed and they run away. The girl look at Sunggyu. "Are you alright?" The girl asked as she sat down on the sit next to Sunggyu. "Deh. Thank you for helping me.." Sunggyu look at her and she smirked. "Shin Nayoung." She said and coolly waved.

"YAH! All of you peasants! Listen to me!" Nayoung said as she stood at the table. Everyone on the canteen look at her with respect, even the queenkas. Sunggyu kept on pulling Nayoung's arm but it didn't effect her. "You see this guy? This is Kim Sunggyu. IF ONE OF YOU LAY A STRAND OF HAIR ON HIM, YOU ALL ARE GONNA DIE." She said coldly. They all nodded there head scared. "Okay peasants. Go back to your lowlife world." She hissed as she saw some where whispering. She pointed her middle finger on them and they scurried away. Sunggyu look at Nayoung wide eyed. "Let's get some food, I'm hungry." She said as she pretend that nothing happend. Sunggyu nodded.

As they were going in the line of foods, all the student made way for the two but something had caught Nayoung's attention. "." Someone said. Nayoung look at the person, Nayoung's ears are like an eagle, which meant to be sensitive. She came closer to the girl, the girl crossed her arms and scoffed. All the person in the canteen gasped. Her friend try on getting her friend out of the situation but her friend is just arrogantly standing there.

"I-i'm s-sorry Nayoung-sshi, My friend here is still new." Her friend and bowed and her friend stoped her from bowing. Nayoung look at the girl and smirked. "If I were You, I should be stop on saying stuffs if you don't want yourself to be an topic on the school for atleast 4 years of your life." Nayoung patted the girl's head and smirked. The girl grab Nayoung's hand and she twisted it. Nayoung laughed darkly. Everyone in the canteen watch them intensly. Nayoung's laugh soon begun to stop and she twisted the girl in a millisecond and the girl is now on the floor.

"I said if you don't want to be embarrased, then get out of my way." Nayoung whispered and get the chocolate pudding on the guy's tray and she smirked. She put it on the girl's head. "Come on Sunggyu. And all of you peasant, Go the hell back to your business." She roared and she look at the girl's friend. She patted it's back and whispered. "Take care of her. Change her to be more respectful. Arraso?" She look at the girl. The girl trembling nodded. Sunggyu is in dazed at Nayoung. Nayoung rolled her eyes and pulled Sunggyu's arms.

Nayoung and Sunggyu had been friends for the last 7 months. They had been close to each other since then, they found out that they have something in common though, They love reading books and they love music. "Sunggyu, Why don't you take of those funny specticles off?" Nayoung said as she resting her head on Sunggyu's pillow. "Hey kids! Do you want some fruits?" Sunggyu's nanny, Mrs. lee asked. "Oh! I like apple nanny!" Nayoung raised her hands and Mrs. Lee chuckled whole heartedly. "Oh sure Nayoung." Mrs.lee said and got out of the room. "Back to the question." Nayoung said as she eat some of Sunggyu's candy. "My eyes dosent see clearly though." Sunggyu said and Nayoung.

"Do you even know contact lenses?" Nayoung blurted and she ploped a fruit on . Sunggyu dorkingly pushed his eyeglasses up. "Yah. Don't talk to me as if I'm a caveman." Sunggyu mumbled. Nayoung came to his side and coo-ed. "Ayyye! He is mad at me?" Nayoung smiled and tickled Sunggyu's side and Sunggyu kept on laughing until he got her hands and pinned her down. Nayoung's eyes widenend. Sunggyu smirked at her and it's the first time she saw Sunggyu smirked. Nayoung's heart is beating fast. Sunggyu's face started to move foreward and Nayoung's eyes were beggining to shut but Sunggyu sneeze. Nayoung hissed and pushed Sunngyu off of her.

"Yah! What the heck?!" She said as she wiped her face harshly. Sunggyu sheepishly smiled at her. Nayoung rolled her eyes. "Hey kids! What are you doing?" Someone opened the door, it's Sunggyu's mom. "Let's eat dinner already?" Sunggyu's mom said and smiled and got out to prepare. "Yah Nayoung-ah, What are you still doing here?" Sunggyu said and Nayoung narrowed her eyes at him. "I-it's not I'm throwing you away." Sunggyu stutterdly said and Nayoung laughed. Sunggyu blinked and he slap Nayoung's head hard. "Yah!" Nayoung said and Sunggyu run away. "That crappa." Nayoung mumbled and run towards Sunggyu. "I heard that!" Sunggyu shouted and Nayoung laughed half-heartidly.

One day, Sunggyu and Nayoung was lazily looking at the sky and Sunggyu stood up. "Yah. Where are you going bestie?" Nayoung asked and ploped her elbows and she rested her head in her palm. "Imma go to the loo. Wanna come?" Sunggyu teased and Nayoung hissed and she throw Sunggyu her shoes. "I'm just kidding. Psh." Sunggyu mumbled and went inside the school. Nayoung felt uneasy at first but she thought she was being paranoid but she thought what if came true?. She went to see if Sunggyu was doing fine.

Nayoung was busy looking at Sunggyu. Sunggyu went to the side of the school and a student went to him. They were talking but Nayoung felt uneasy and she look up and saw someone was about to drop the 5 kilo flower pot. She widenend her eyes and she run towards Sunggyu's side. Like time was being slow, Nayoung pushed Sunggyu and Sunggyu stumbled hard and he landed on his . Next thing that Sunggyu saw was Nayoung on the ground with a pool of blood. Sunggyu's eyes widenend and he trembly walked to Nayoung side. "N-nayoung-ah." Sunggyu breathed and held Nayoung body. Nayoung smiled weakly and students began to crowd around them. Nayoung held Sunggyu's hand and smiled weakly. "Promise me one thing Sunggyu. That your gonna change. Your gonna change into a wonderful man, Your gonna do this because of a favor." She smiled weakly and Sunggyu's eyes widenend. "I-i promise!" Sunggyu's vission began to blurry. "I'm gonna watch you from up there. Arraso?" She said and breathed.

"Yah! Don't joke around me! Your gonna live! Dont leave me here alone! I thought your my best friend?" Sunggyu sobbed and Nayoung smiled at him and ruffled his hair weakly. "You can do it. And I also wish that you find the right girl. Do the promise or I'll hunt you down." She smiled and she gave her last breath. Sunggyu was crying really hard. The ambulance came to the hospital but it's to late. Nayoung died because of to much blood lost and her head was broken too.

After that incident, Sunggyu did what Nayoung told him to do. He made a makeover, He met many friends and lastly, he needs to find the right girl for him. Sunggyu was standing on Nayoung's tombstone. "Yah, I thought your gonna support me?" Sunggyu jokingly hissed and the sun starts to brigthen but for Sunggyu he thought that Nayoung was nagging him. "Oh. How I miss my bestest friend." He said and smiled sadly. The sun began to darken and the wind blows. One tear escaped Sunggyu's eyes and he smiled. "I wish you can see me right now. I wish your happy there and How I wish you saw your parents there and brother." Sunggyu smiled and stood up. He look at Nayoung's tombstone with a smile. "Annyeong Nayoung-ah." Sunggyu smiled and a wind blows.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You look at Sunggyu and he was crying. You pulled Sunggyu on a tight hug.

"Shh. Sunggyu, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have to know." You said and closed your eyes.

"You should know." Sunggyu said while sobbing. You sighed and you just patted his back.

"It's gonna be alright. Nayoung-sshi would be happy for you." You said and pulled away from the hug and you wiped his tears away. He sniffled and smiled at you.

"Well, her spirit just visited me last night. She was smiling at me. I think she was saying that she is alright and she slightly frowned at me. I think she was nagging me again about having the right girl." He smiled and frowned alittle when you stood up.

"Let's eat Ice cream?" You said and in that right moment someone rang the doorbell. You rolled your eyes and you took Sunggyu's hands.

"The monkeys are here." You said and the of you went to the door.

*Nayoung, can you see her right now?* Sunggyu thought and the night breeze came to him and he thought that Nayoung was smiling at him proudly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeah. So, it's already night in here and I.CANT.EFFIN.SLEEP.

Y'all wanna know? Because I dont wanna go to school! *le cries and go to bed*

So, here's me updating for not so 10 years ago. I'm being so dramatic, soooo..

LET'S PARTEY! XD

Ehem. Now, let's move on. DAMN! SUNGGYU'S PAST?! WHY SO SAAAD?!! STAPH ET! TT^TT

And, for Baemin's past, well wait for it and it's gonna be exociting! XD

But for now, GIF TIMEEEE! ~

 

      

     

     

      

Well, SEE YAAAAAAH IN 24 HOURS or whatsoevaaaa.