Danger

Our Special one

Chapter 66: Danger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night:

 The other members of Infinite are on some club called 'WANDERSTAR' they were doing the same stuffs but Sungjong and Krystal werent in there anymore. As Woohyun was making out, someone slammed hin on the wall and it was Chunji looking at him angrily.  "What did I warn you?" Chunji hissed and the girl that Woohyun was making out kept on screaming. Chunji looked at the girl with a glare and the girl left running. "Yah! What the hell did I just told you?! Stay away from Baemin!" Chunji kept on shaking Woohyun but Niel stopped him. Niel glared at Woohyun.

As for Hoya, he was drinking by the bar and someone rested their arms on his shoulder. "How you doing?" Ricky said and smiled alittle. Hoya glared at him and pushed Ricky hard. "Yah! I was being nice to you already!" Ricky pouted and Changjo suddenly came next to Hoya. "Did you know how much pain you put on Baemin already? As a brother I need to do something right?" Changjo hissed and smirked. "Look, I'm already missing her and no need for some ty talking! I'm alreaady learning so no need to stick that in my face." Hoya said bitterly and drink again. Changjo and Ricky looked at each other and looked at Hoya. 

Myungsoo was busy dancing on the dance floor, every girl was on his side and suddenly someone punched him. It was L.JOe and C.A.P kept on stopping L.Joe but didnt succeded. "I knew you where familiar! You were the one stole my girlfriend who is appearantly the gay one's girlfriend!" L.joe spat and kept on punching Myungsoo. "And hurting my first crush and also sister was a big mistake L of deathnote! So now I'm asking you, What's your deathwish huh?" L.Joe said and and pulled Myungsoo by the collar. Myungsoo smirked and just laughed. "Hmmm. Maybe seeing Baemin again! I can die happily already!" Myungsoo said and L.Joe punched him again, C.A.P already stopped him from punching and pulled him away.

"Enough L.Joe! Call the others Ricky." After the whole riot all about, C.A.P was the most calmed person on the room. "As Baemin told all of you, she is very ill and she'll need a treatment about it, there is a 50-50 chance of living. Once she is finished in her surgery, some of her memories in her brain can be removed and there is a poor chance of getting it, only way is a miracle to happen." C.A.P sighed and looked at them with sad eyes. "And did you know that Krystal kidnapped Sungjong?" L.Joe smirked bitterly and crossed his arms. All of them became alert. "That stupid girl told Baemin she should go there and save Sungjong but is kind of difficult because of her contdition and it's very hard for her already." Ricky sighed and Teen Top looked down. They were looking at each other and stood up. "Where is the hospital?" Hoya asked.


Baemin was ready to escape the hospital and the 3 was being nervous about her condition but she insisted that she was fine. Baemin's brother already knew what was happening and they were ready to help and also Teen top but Baemin said that she'll need them just to stay put. As they were on their way, Baemin was praying already that no one will be hurt and also that they will be safe. Someone took her hand and interwind it with hers, she look at it and saw Sungyeol and kissed her hand. "It's going to be fine, just relax." Sungyeol said and kissed her temple. She sighed.

"Maam! They're here!" Someone shouted and Krystal looked who it was and it was the 3 and Baemin being pushed. Krystal smirked and laughed. "Oh my goooosh! You look so yucky today Baemin-ah!" Krystal said and they were pushed on the floor hard and krystal held Baemin's chin. "Hmmmmm! I heard what happend to you! So sad and funny at the same time dont you think?" She said and laughed and looked at the boys and she smirked. "Watch what I'll do to them!" Krystal said and kissed Infinite in their mouth as Baemin was looking at her with pure hatred. "You know what, If I'm gonna die today, I think I'll see you in hell." Baemin smirked and kicked Krystal. 

The men that were surrounding was already fighting the 3 and Baemin was releasing them but Krystal pulled Myungsoo on her side and looked at Baemin with a smirked, Baemin saw that the boys were losing already and she shouted. And then, back up came out. Her brothers and also Teen Top. Baemin and krystal was already fighting it out and Baemin was below and Krystal was about to shoot Baemin's foot but then the gun was kicked by Baemin. Krystal laughed and stood up and Baemin punched Krystal on the stomach but Krystal pulled Baemin's hair.

"Oh! What do we have here?" Krystal smiled evily as she looked at L.Joe and Minho, "Hi Exes!" She waved at them and they glared at her and was about to come close to her but held two guns. One was on Sungjong's head and one was on Baemin's head. "Hmmmmm! So who should you save anyways huuuh?" Krystal asked as she saw her men on the ground already, she gulped alittle but nobody notice her afraid. "Put down the gun Krystal." T.O.P said calmly. "Who are you to talk to me like that?!" She said with a glare and suddenly her mood changed into a smiling face. Baemin suddenly kicked Krystal's hands and she accidently let go of the gun and Baemin took the gun and gave it to T.O.P.

"Now, give the other gun krystal!" Baemin said and held her hand out. "Why would I give it to you huh? What do you think am I? Stupid?" She chuckled and her expression changed again into a sad one. "You know Choi Baemin, I envied you since we were best friends because you have everything in life and also this brothers and Teen top and also admirers. You got talent and also you're scary and smart!" Krystal laughed and a tear escaped in her eyes. "Well, you're perfect enough even the guy I love is inlove with you! Am I right L.Joe?!" Krystal hissed and pointed at L.Joe, he looked down while clenching his fist. Woohyun looked at L.Joe and he looked at Baemin who is trying to calm Krystal.

Suddenly, the police came. "FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" The police said as they went to every guy that was lying on the floor, they were alarmed because Krystal was holding a gun and it was pointed on someone's head. Krystal was panicking already and she was beginning to become nervous. "Stay back! I said Stay back or I'll kill him!" Krystal said and looked everywhere. "DROP YOUR WEAPON!" The police said. "I SAID GET AWAY!" Krystal warned and was about to step back but she was warned again by the police. She was beginning to be afraid also, Sunggyu suddenly held Baemin's hand and a tear escaped in her eyes. "I'm scared oppa.." Baemin whispered. "I cant take it if one of you disapears." Baemin said and Sunggyu hugged her and looked at the scene. He looked at Sungjong who was closing his eyes already and was expecting something already.

Sungjong was already recalling the past memories he has with Baemin from the beginning to the last one which was on the yatch. A tear escaped on his eye and looked at Krystal who kept on shouting and the police who were negoiting. As if everything became mute as he watched the scene. He looked at Baemin who was crying already and on how he wish none of this things happend, most of all he wished that he didnt done this horrible things because of how pride and also jealousy effected him. And now he blames everything to him already because wouldnt happen if he just trusted her. As the poilice was beginning to move closer to Krystal, she is also close to pulling th trigger which everyone became nervous.

"Krystal! Dont do that to him! Please?" Baemin said and pleaded. "Woow! What the hell? I never seen Choi Baemin plead before!" Krystal sneerled and was so close on pulling the trigger, Baemin stood up and was approaching Krystal. "Please? Dont do this!" Baemin said and was closer to Krystal already. "Too late already!" Krystal said and she pulled the trigger. "NOOOOOOOO!" They all screamed and the police shot her on the leg.


Dun dun dun. It is ready ending guys ! :'(

Comment and subscription is <3