erts (?)

Our Special one

Chapter 37: erts (?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

You were sleeping to deep than you thought. Meanwhile...

"Heeeeeeeeeey! Hyungs! I'm Hungryyyy!." Sungyeol whined.

"Sooo?. Do we care?." Sungyu raised his eyebrows.

"YAAAAAH! Hyung! your incharged of us and your gonna tell me that you dont freakingly ingly care?!." Sungyeol bombed.

"Shesh! Shut up!." Hoya who is busy sleeping throw him a pillow which is totally hard.

"AIIISH! Hyuuuuuuuuuung!!!!!!!!!!! FEED MEEEEE?!!!!." Sungyeol begged.

" for yourself." Sungyu said and got back to sleeping.

"AAAAHHH! Hyuuung! Buuuutttt I'm Huuuungry!." Sungyeol whinned.

"SHUT UP YEEOL!." Myungsoo kicked him in he floor.

"Aish. What a stupid bestfriend. What if your mother know all your girlfriends." Sungyeol hissed and got back to sleep.

Again, back to you...

Still sleeping like a baby and still on dreamland.. BUT! you notice something. Your in your house. You quickly stood up and got up totally atill dizzy.

"Woah! how did I got home? Did I sleep walk all the way home?." You were franticly shaking your head for some memories last night.

"And how Did I got home?, WHO THE ! CHANGE.MY.FREAKING.CLOTHES?!!!!!." You shouted out loud. All the person woke up because of that and quickly rushed in your room to look for you, some of them went out without any T-SHIRT on or two is wearing boxers who has an designed with buzz lightyear and woddy in it and others with an bed hair. The first one to burst is Dongwoo.

"Woah! what is that?. Dongwoo rushed on with an buzz light year shorts which made you coughed.

"Hey hey hey! What happend?." Sungyu said with an bed hair.

"Ugh. Why Baemin why? My dream is really good." Myungsoo mumbled with an woody boxers.

"TSS. What kind of dream is that again?." Dongwoo look at Myungsoo with an sarcastic look.

"Hyung, dont be et. I dream that I'm gonna ba a model." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"AISH! it's been a minute that I was still awake. Why now Baemin-ah." Sungyeol whinned.

"Shut up hyung." Sungjong came in with an pick pajamas and a T-SHIRT that is saying 'I'M WITH MR.DUMMY. -->' which is pointed to Myungsoo.

"Really funny Sungjong." Myungsoo look at Sungjong with an poker face.

"What happend to you Baemin? Let me take your temperature." Hoya said with an bed hair and his husky voice made you blushed.

*What happend to her? Why is she blushing?* They were thinking and felt something.

"WAIT!!! Before that! Who change my clothes?!!!!." You exploded. Infinite back away and flinched.

"Hoya did it!." Sungjong said which Hoya glared and the tip of his ears began to be red.

"What????!!!!" Woohyun rowled and came out without any T-SHIRT, in other words he is shirtless.

"Yah. Mind wearing anything?." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, poisoning a person's eyes is bad hyung." Sungjong shook his head.

"YAAAAH!!!!! WHO.FREAKINGLY.CHANGE.MY.ING.CLOTHES?!." You said again.

"I said it was hoya hyung." Sungjong said again.

"There isnt to see anyways Baemin, it's perfectly flat." Myungsoo blurted.

"What? WHAT?! FLAT?!." Baemin said and started to go near at Myungsoo.

"Are you deaf?." Myungsoo said and walked out.

"YAAH! I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!." Baemin threw her slippers at Myungsoo's face hard.

"OUCH!." Myungsoo touched his red nose.

"Anyways Baemin, If I were you I wouldnt wear those kind of clothes with 7 guys around you." Dongwoo look at your clothes which is just an big T-SHIRT.

"Yeah, totally, And if I were you, you should prtect those legs of yours, Woohyun hyung is looking at it whole time." Sungjong said.

"Okay! Enough of the advice and let Baemin change her clothes." Sungyu said and made the rest got out.

"TSS. erts." You said and rolled your eyes.

*KNOCK*

Someone knock on your door, It was Woohyun.

"Mind if you wear this?. I cant look at you innocently and Anyways, you look y." He bit his lips and wink at you.

"EWWWW. Get out!." You started to kick his .

====================================================================================================================

Annyeong guysssssss! *Throws confetti* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! SUMMER BREAK! XD KYAAAAAAA~ I totally love summer break but it's hot yaa knaw ? XD. Anyways, How was your last day in school ? Tell meeee tell mee tell mee~ XD HAHA! Being hyper and all because you know what day is today ? :D *CREEPY SMILE* ITTTTT'SSSSSSSSS *DRUM ROLL* KIM MYUNGSOO'S BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY! YEAAAAAAAAH! My Father is growing old! :D *Teary eyes* Just joking. :D

Anyways, Sorry if I didnt update for awhile.

OhhhhhhhhH! YYY MINDS OF INFINITE *Cringed*

Anyways. GIF TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~ :D

Today's GIF TIME is sponsored by random people that is giving us alot of blessings. AND TODAY'S  SPECIAL IS *THUD THUD THUD THUD* KIM MYUNGSOOOOOOOOO! AND OTHER CUTE MEMBERS :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9305445a866faa45da753ce8effd8e81/tumblr_mio9wdE0At1rjhubdo1_250.gif  http://25.media.tumblr.com/c9074cc385a98a408b2591d2204fa3ff/tumblr_mio9wdE0At1rjhubdo2_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8751443d29856aeedd0bed37ed5b80a7/tumblr_mio9wdE0At1rjhubdo3_250.gif  http://24.media.tumblr.com/e2989edbcd5d50d0795a926d3fe6e5dd/tumblr_mio9wdE0At1rjhubdo4_250.gif

 

 
... when Myungsoo forgot to be Hyunsoo 
 
  
  
 
   
  
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
A wild dino coming after you ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
 
 
    
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MYUNGSOO ! :)
COMMENT AND SUBSCIBED! :)