False information

Our Special one

Chapter 64: False information

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 months:

It has been a very successful 4 months since the tragedy happend between the Choi's. They will be having a brand new branch in New York. After Baemin finish high school, she'll be moving with her mom already which is in Paris but still she wouldn't want to come there because her mother is nothing compared to her father. Her mother is really girly and also she can also be very strict because she is the only girl in the family.
 
Good news where on Baemin's side but the worst news were with Infinite back on korea. The past few months, they had been fighting since because of Sungjong's sudden change. There is always a reason why he change all of the sudden but that didn't mean all of them will change. The remaining 6 had been good in their studies because they thought if Baemin knew about this she'll suddenly comeback. 
 
But after of 5 months without being in their side, Baemin has been investigating about them. And she also knew what was been happening in their life. She became really dissapointed on what Sungjong was doing because in the first place, Sungjong knew that Krystal was Baemin's enemy and also Sungjong knows how is Krystal is. Baemin was looking at the pice of paper that was bothering her so much, She crumbled it and left to go to the hospital. 
 
Infinite went to Hoya's house to talk about their investigation, they tried on distancing Sungjong and Sungyeol. "How's your investigation?" Dongwoo asked as he was writting something. "According to the news today, Zelo and Changjo will be coming back and they will be extending their business in the New York." Myungsoo read his report. They nodded and Sungjong threw something on the table making them look at him with cofussion.
 
"What the hell is this?" Hoya hissed and look at Sungjong. "Maybe try on reading and understanding so you won't ask something that can be to much obvious." Sungjong said sarcastly and smirked. Hoya was about to punch him when Sungyeol held his wrist. "Enough. Stop wasting time and saliva in talking with some gay ." Sungyeol chuckled darkly while Sungjong clenched his fist. Sungyu read the paper that was on the table and narrowed his eyes. "Where did you get this? This can't be true." Sungyu mumbled.
 
"I got it from a investigator since last 4 months ago. Well, believe it or not, it's true." Sungjong shrugged. Hoya snatched the paper and glared at Sungjong once he was finished reading. "How can you make something real huh? Is this even real? Your stupid." Hoya threw the paper at Sungjong's face. "Tss. If it wasn't really truth then why would my investigator write this? You are very stupid." Sungjong smirked and left the paper on the couch so the others can also read it. "Oh. And also I wouldn't be turned into a monster like this if that isn't even truth." Sungjong left and slammed the door. 
 
They all look at the paper with hatred and it was very silent. "Hyung.. I think it is true though." Sungyeol stutterdly said to Sungyu. "But still we can't say things like that because It isnt really true." Sungyu said and sighed. Woohyun clenched his fist and look at the door, at first he didnt believe it but know he is doubting Baemin already. Well, only Sungyu didn't doubt Baemin because he still believes in her even they didn't last that much. He sighed and massage his head in so much frustration.

Zelo, Changjo and... Baemin arrived Seoul with many paparazzi on their way, Stress was evident on their faces because of the office was giving them. Even Zelo was really stressed because almost all of them are handling the Business they were having. Baemin cutted her hair eversince her father died, it was almost on her shoulder. She became thinner and pale because of the stress also. They were kinda used of the whole paparazzi thingy so they didn't say anything to them. 

"Ah! I miss Korea already!" Zelo dramatically said and fake faint on the floor while Changjo rolled his eyes and kicked him. "Yah. Get up your embarrasing us." Changjo hissed and glared at him. Baemin look at the house again and had this small smile but dissapered when she remembered Infinite. She sniffled and walk to the kitchen and try to get some water. 'Where could they be?' Baemin thought and thought of an idea.

*kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing* *kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Infinite thres their eyes on the door and thought it was only Sungjong but if it is him why wouldn't just he enter the door right away? 

Hoya pursed his lips and walk on the door to open it, when he saw who it was, his eyes widenend. "Can I come in?" Baemin smiled alittle. Hoya nodded alittle and sighed once she's inside. They diverted their eyes on the person and their eyes almost popped to see who it was. Mixed emotions was in their system already, the mix of happiness with anger. Suddenly, someone came inside the door, when they all look at Sungjong's direction. Baemin's eyes widenend and she clenched her fist as she felt alittle sting in her head.

"B-baemin-ah." Sungjong stutterdly said and was about to hug her when she avoided his touch. "Who is this huh?" Myungsoo threw the paper to Baemin and she stared at it. Her eyes begun to tear alittle. "I-that-i--" "Who is he?!" Hoya yelled and shook her harshly. Baemin was already crying, Sungyu was about to stand up when Sungyeol pushed him back. "Your such a liar in making us believe that your different from the others! I've change for you and this is all I can get?! What a are you huh?!" Woohyun hissed. They kept on saying such hurtful words at her but Sungjong and Sungyu remained silent.

"I-i'm a ? ? ? Didnt all of you knew that I was investigating all of you, Woohyun you changed? What a lie? Still making out with es? And you Sungjong I can't believe it that you betrayed me, I trusted you! And you want to know who the is that guy?! That's my doctor!" Baemin yelled and her stinged with so much pain but she decided to ignore it. "Doctor? What a ing lie!" Myungsoo yelled. "Doctor for my health you moron! Brain cancer stage 3! If you dont believe me then ing dont believe me!" Baemin was about to go when suddenly blackness welcomed her sight.


Hey guys! Updated again! :) I've got some inspiration today and I saw my crush today and also I touched his hands not once, not twice but 5 times! :"> Ihmigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish! :"> Soooooo yeah, and I give you a very intense update. :)

Soooooo yeeeah. :D Dont know when I'm going to update again, no promises. I've gotta share something! I have this friend that I think she likes the person I love so yeah. :l Just sharing, dont care right? K. XD :l 

Okaaaaaay! :D Updated again! See you! Pyoooooooooooong! ~ <3