Beach day! (PART 1)

Our Special one

Chapter 47: Beach day! (PART 1)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S P.O.V:

While the long journey to the beach, the others wake Baemin up and they laugh at her because there was some saliva on her cheeks. She glared at Myungsoo and Myungsoo ran away and Baemin ran to him. The others shook their heads and they put the things they need in Myungsoo's rest house. They even laugh when Baemin push Myungsoo on the sand and Myungsoo crawled on the water and he started to drag Baemin there. After the others put the things in order in the rest house, they join Baemin and Myungsoo.

"Yah! Why are you helping Myungsoo? I thought your my partners!" Baemin said while being splash by the waters by Sungyeol and Woohyun.

"We lied, you don't have  partner." The 2 said and laughed.

"Stop it!" Baemin laughed and just swim down.

Not long after, Woohyun was done with the waters and he need to prepare the foods for the big mouthers.

"Hey Baemin, You want to help Woohyun?" Sunggyu said.

"Yeah, sure." Baemin said and got out of the water. After she got out of the water, She kicked Dongwoo in the knee.

"You are a cheater!." Dongwoo laughed. Baemin stuck out her tongue to Dongwoo.

"So Woohyun, what do you want me to do?" Baemin asked and jump up and down. Woohyun blushed as he saw Baemin's T-shirt became see through, he gave Baemin a T-shirt. And Baemin caught it on time.

"Let's get going." Woohyun said.

While preparing Baemin was cutting the fruits and he notice Woohyun's T-shirt, It was wet. Woohyun notice it too and he took it off without second thinking. Baemin blushed as she saw Woohyun's abs. Baemin look away and throw Woohyun a towel. Woohyun got pissed alittle and look at Baemin and he saw her blush. He just chuckled.

After that incident, Baemin didnt talk to Woohyun or anything, which bothered Woohyun. Baemin was supposed to get the pepper in the top shelf. She facepalmed herself and tried to reach for it but still nothing happend. Baemin began to tip toe but her tip toe slip and she was about to fall but nothing happend, Baemin's eyes are fully shut but when nothing happend, She saw a broad chest infront of her and blushed again.

"Are you alright?" Woohyun asked worriedly.

"D-deh Woohyun-ah." Baemin stutteely said. Woohyun look at her. Then, Baemin too look at him. They've been staring intenstly at each other but it was cutted off when the toast came out. Baemin quickly got out of Woohyun's grip and run to the toaster with a red tomato face. Suddenly, She smiled and beamed.

Meanwhile, Woohyun is stunned and look at Baemin and got the feeling again and smiled. He knew something and he knew this will be good. He started to finish the food, After the incident Woohyun began to be happy and always laugh.

"AH! So full!~" Myungsoo said and splah a water on Baemin's face, Baemin glared at him and put a ketchup on Myungsoo's nose. Baemin laughed whole heartidly.

"Guys, we'll be going inside first, Clean up arra?" Sunggyu said and they all ran inside except Sungyeol. Baemin smiled at Sungyeol and Sungyeol beamed.

"Baemin-ah!" Sungyeol called Baemin from behind and put an ketchup on her nose. Baaemin chuckled and pick up the mustard and started to put it on Sungyeol's face. The 2 of them start to have food war, suddenly, Sungyeol scooped Baemin on his hands and started to walk her to the water.

"DONT YOU DARE LEE SUNGYE--" Baemin was cutted off when Sungyeol lay her in the water and pick her up. Baemin sneeze and glared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol got shock and start to panick. He stood up and leave me.

"YAH LEE SUNGYEOL YOU !" Baemin screamed and pulled Sungyeol's feet.

"WAH!" Sungyeol said and he trip on his feet. Suddenly, Sungyeol landed on someone and it's Baemin, Baemin was groaning and ruffling her head.

"Ouch." Baemin groan.

"I'm so sorry!" Sungyeol said aand stood up. Baemin smirked and pulled him down.

"DONT!" Sungyeol said. The 2 of you enjoy the night and start to take the other boys too. And all of you just sleep in the beach because only Myungsoo owns the beach.

"Goodnight guys!" Baemin shouted and easily sleep. Next to Baemin was Sunggyu and the others drifted to sleep easily. Sunggyu look at Baemin under the monnlight. He stretch his hands to put away some of Baemin's hair and his head extended abit and kissed her in the forehead. Sunggyu smiled and drifted to sleep. Little de he know, that one of them is still awake.

*So hyung likes her too?* The guy look at Sunggyu sleeping with a smile on his face. He walk to Baemin's side aand kissed Baemin's forehead too. He went back next to Hoya and sleep again with a smiled.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*